Girl's secret revealed!

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

The couple stayed in that position for about a few minutes till MinAe came screaming, "Eomma, I'm ho..o..." She closed with her hands when she saw the couple having a mini making-up session, while Amiel wiped her tears on Donghae's shirt. "Ya, MinAe-shi! You're too noisy! My ba...b..., I mean I think I'll have to go upstairs and bring me some food in my room. Also, can I borrow your laptop?"  MinAe was still shocked. Amiel walked in to face her to snap,  "Yes, eonni."  As she do the salute formation of a soldier. Amiel went ahead and leave Donghae and MinAe in the kitchen.

 

 

Hae: Why is it your here that early? *resumed his food* 

 

MinAe: I was just checking up eonni, if she was okay or if she drink her medicine and also if she was taking care of herself. *stole Donghae's food* We'll never know that she might kill your ba..b..*o0ps!*

 

Hae: WHAT? she can kill our?

 

MinAe: n-nothing oppa! *hehe* I'm  just concerned really. *as she grab a lot of noodles and put it in *

 

Hae: MinAe-shi, look at me .*looked at her eyes directly and MinAe look back* please don't lie to me, *he took a deep breath* Amiel-shi was pregnant, isn't it?

 

MinAe: *choke* w-what? *LOL*

 

Hae: What's funny with that? *as he raised his eyebrow*

 

MinAe: oppa, are you that confident that you made her like that?! *wahahaha*

 

Hae: Ya, MinAe-shi I'm talking here seriously, but there you are it seems like you don't care. *raised his voice a bit*

 

MinAe: *stop laughing* mianhae, oppa. *lowered down her head*

 

Hae: yeah, its alright. Now, tell me what has been my wife's condition nowadays?

 

MinAe: uhm, she isn't that throwing up, maybe it depends if what she smell if its acceptable for her savour.

 

Hae: have you been to the doctor?

 

MinAe: Yes! why? *she directly answered*

 

Hae: She denies, when I ask her about it.

 

MinAe: We've been to the neuro psychiatrist, that's it! *as she scratched the back of her neck*

 

Hae: You know what, MinAe-shi, I'm your cousin but it seems like you're on the side of my wife, and not mine.

 

MinAe: aigoo~ oppa was jealous! that was also your fault! since I was used to live here for almost a month, eonni and I already had a deep-rooted relationship not just that, we were both an ELF at the same time a B2uty as well, but over-all we totally found out that we were meant to be bestfriend through you. *she lowered down her head again for a bit* Though I know that Jaejoong oppa likes her very much, I don't either have the guts to hate her and that's what our friendship have that far. *as a tear drops fell in her eyes*

 

Hae: *his eyes got big and laugh* by any chance, do you like Jaejoong-shi too ha? *as he puts his hand on his mouth to try himself to stop laughing*

 

MinAe: Ya, oppa STOP! it doesn't help after ALL:-( 

 

Hae: mianhae, MinAe-shi. but does my Amiel knew that you like him? *as she tap her back*

 

MinAe: nope. But I think she have a sense on it that's why she was also trying to avoid him.

 

Hae: oh really? but since when did you started to like that guy?

 

MinAe: do you remember the day that we've been to Seoul? *Hae nods* When you and eonni proceeded to your dorm, so it was just the 2 of us were le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter