HaeMyel's twins confirmed

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

Amiel: Dr.Han, I will save this baby not just for me, but this was also for you! *as she also shed a lot of tears* Thanks for everything! You've helped me to enlightened my mind and wakes me up being an immature one. I'll kept everything what you have told me. *she released from the hug* I promised..

 

Dr.Han: gomawo, Amiel-shi. I think this wouldn't be our last meeting, right?

 

Amiel: of course, Dr.Han! You are now my resident doctor.*eye-smile*

 

Dr.Han: oh thanks, Amiel-shi. So you want to have a regular check-up?

 

Amiel: uhm, it depends on my schedule, Dr.Han.

 

Dr.Han: but I'm recommending you to rest for at least 40 days. Your babies were in a good condition but still, don't abused it, alright?

 

Amiel: but how about my job?

 

Dr.Han: as what I've told you earlier, don't sacrifice yourself with your profession. Your profession was always there, but having a baby was an opportunity. Don't worry if you want to I'll make an excused letter for you?

 

Amiel: No, it's okay Dr.Han. 

 

Dr.Han: So see you by next month for your 1st official check up.

 

Amiel: ne, thanks again, Dr. Han:) So long.

 

Dr.Han: remember: don't forget to eat on time.

 

Amiel: yes, Dr. Han:) *As they bid goodbye*

 

 

**

 

 

~LEE'S RESIDENCE: (evening)

 

 

MinAe: wahhh! eonni, I told you that I have a strong doubt about that *as she hold onto Amiel's tummy while Amiel was combing her hair*

 

Amiel: ya! stop it! you look so ridiculous! *then she laugh*

 

MinAe: anyway eonni, how about Jaejoong oppa then?

 

Amiel: I don't know, MinAe-shi. *as she blew her bangs*

 

MinAe: then if he really loves you, he will learn to accept everything. That's what love is, YOU NEED TO SACRIFICED first before you could taste all the GOODNESS in life. Remember when Jesus Christ died on the cross, He even sacrificed himself just to save us sinners. HE LOVES US that much that's why HE doesn't want us to be tormented in hell day & night.That's how love is EVEN your life would be at risk or even in the point of death you would still DO those things even if its against your will or seems to be that impossible.

 

Amiel: uh-huh? sounds like MinAe-shi was experiencing a love problem huh? 

 

MinAe: I don't know eonni, if I was in love. But it seems this guy wouldn't have a reason to like me since she like a lady much better than I.

 

Amiel: *hugged MinAe* it seems like my baby isn't a baby anymore! tell me, who is that lucky guy that my MinAe likes?*as she excitedly asked*

 

MinAe: let's go to sleep now, eomma? *as she changed the topic*

 

Amiel: and why does my MinAe doesn't want her eomma to know her future love of her life?*as she raised her eyebrow*

 

MinAe: annyeonghi jumuseyo, eomma..*as she lay herself down on the bed*

 

 

**

 

 

~MinAe's P0V: 

 

 

I didn't expected that my mouth would spill my feelings about Jaejoong oppa. You heard it right, I love Jaejoong not just an older brother, but even more than that. I sacrificed not to interfere him between Amiel eonni, that's what LOVE is! You need to SACRIFICED even everything was so wrong. Haven't you noticed its the reason why I always pushed eonni for Hae oppa?

 

As a matter of fact, I feel that Hae oppa and Amiel eonni were really in-love with each other, but it was eonni who keep on denying her feelings for oppa. I wonder if she had a LOVE TRAUMA? But base on what she hath told me before, she never experienced TEENAGERS LIFE having a boyfriend today, brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter