The fish prince is missing!

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

MinAe: aish.. Yoona said that YOU MADE LOVE last night! You know what, oppa, I think you don't deserve eonni anymore. Give her a freedom. I can't afford to see her being hurt like this, as what you have did..

 

Hae: what do you mean MinAe-shi? is it that I'll be just giving her up that easily to that Jaejoong guy? *he answered in an almost losing temper tone*

 

MinAe: Ya, oppadeul, RELAX! I'm just trying to test you, you know that? *as she chuckled*

 

Hae: whatever, MinAe-shi! I almost lose my temper because of that. *as he also calmed down*

 

MinAe: *hahaha* now I know how much you really love my eonni. Where are you anyway?

 

Hae: I wouldn't get tired of saying how much I do really love my Amiel. anyway, I'm actually here outside for about an hour now I think.

 

MinAe: *as she sneak in  the window* ohh, mianhae oppa, wait for me. Once you entered  the house please be quiet, eonni is sleeping. 

 

Hae: ne, eomma. *he jokingly replied*

 

 

 

MinAe opens the door and let Donghae enters the house, afterwards MinAe left the couple at the living room, and went upstairs.

 

 

 

~Donghae's P0V:

 

 

Oh thank God once again I am witnessing and beholding my beautiful wife sleeping! While I was carefully caressing her cheeks, my fingers accidentally went on her lip part. Oh how I'm dying to wish to feel and touched this lips of hers soon. She was sleeping peacefully, but I can say that her eyes were full of griefs. If only I could wipe ALL those precious tears fell down from your face last night, my Amiel.

 

Please forgive me my Amiel, if I am causing you a lot of troubles in your life. I will try my very,very,very best to be a good husband of yours and a future dad of our future kids *crossed-fingers* while saying those words, I held her hand and kissed it. Unknowingly, I leaned closer on her and whispered in her ear, Amiel-shi please forgive me if I'll be doing this to you while you are sleeping, 'cuz I know that once you were awake you wouldn't allow me to do this. I didn't hesitate and I .......

 

I was just a few centimeters away from her lips when I saw she lifted up her eyes, who were both looking at me innocently. Now we were having an eye to eye talk. I can see that her eyes were full of miseries and doubt. Just few minutes gone by she closed her eyes again and a tears fell escaped through her eyes.

 

I then caressed her cheeks again and used my thumb to wipe those tears away. I came more closer and closer and closer for the nth time, I didn't waste any time and I KISSED HER, but wait not on the LIPS, but on her forehead first, afterwards I carelessly whispered on her ears,"Saranghae, my Amiel."

 

Then I moved down toward her lip part and stole a peck of KISS from her while she was sleeping! I moved a bit backward and asked myself if I was just dreaming. I touched my lips and pinched it, NO I wasn't DREAMING! THIS IS REAL, LEE DONGHAE! You've now officially kissed your wife, but she was just sleeping. I wasn't that contented and moved forward again and before that, I've went to her ears again and whispered "naega, jeongmal saranghaeyo, my Amiel." Without hesitation, I KISSED HER AGAIN not just a peck, but a SWEET KISS on her lips!

 

Oh what a heaven! This was the thing that I've been waiting for since I have known that I LOVE YOU, my Amiel!  You know what, your lips was so addictive, I don't think I could end this KISS we shared right now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter