Amiel at Sj dorm

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

Amiel: *she looked at MinAe and she gave her a fighting sign* ah ne, my Hae-eei, if you are here, I just want you to know that I really really missed you. Hope we can see each other soon! I'm always praying for you. Always take care and ........ 

 

Mc1: and?.........

 

Mc2: oh come on you can do it! 

 

Amiel: and........ 사랑해♥

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~Donghae's P0V: 

 

 

MC1: Your husband must definitely be proud of you.....

 

Yes, Pd-nim I am definitely proud of her. Upon hearing those words, I unconsciously smiled from ear to ear. Jaejoong, then glared at me evilly. Though I saw my Amiel hugged Gikwang, but I know her heart truly belongs to me and only me. *hahahaha*

 

I stopped laughing with myself when I saw MinAe and my Amiel walking toward our direction. I saw Amiel how shocked she was once she saw me together with Jaejoong. I caught her eyes that she doesn't want to have an eye to eye contact with me. She then looked down and make her head bowed low. You know what my Amiel, I think I'm falling for you more. 

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

MinAe: oh my oppa Hae! for how long you've been here? 

 

Hae: not too long ago. *as he smiled naturally*

 

MinAe: oh oppa, do you have your fan meeting tomorrow also, right? *as she was poking Amiel*

 

Hae: ah yeah, but I don't think I could come.*as he put down his hand on his pocket*

 

MinAe: ohhh, that was a bad news then. but I think eonni will still enjoy besides Kyu and Wonnie will be also there, right?*she said excitedly* 

 

Amiel: who told you I will come? its Sunday tomorrow, remember? I will be in the church till evening, so that means I have no time for that.*she doesn't still have the intention  to look on Donghae's eyes*

 

 

---MinAe found out that Amiel still couldn't looked at her oppa, that's why she removed her hands from Amiel's arms and pushed her forward to her Donghae oppa.

 

 

MinAe: uhm, I think oppa you and eonni need some time together *as she pushed Amiel more on Hae's side* come on Joongi oppa, let's leave the couple now *as she put her hand over Jaejoong's arms and forcefully dragged him. and lastly she winked at the couple*

 

Amiel: ya, don't leave me here! *as she tries to chasten after MinAe and Jaejoong* 

 

 

 

---Then she felt something grabbed her wrist. She looked at it and still doesn't have an intention to look on her husband's eyes.

 

 

 

Hae: oh come on Amiel-shi let's go somewhere. *Amiel's eyes were playing around and cannot look on one direction*

 

 

 

----Amiel and Donghae together in the car.

 

 

 

Amiel: I wanna go home now. I'm so tired. *she demanded like a child*

 

Hae: do you think you can still ride a bus at this point of time? do you know how dangerous the road was. *as he scolded her as a father*

 

Amiel: then drive me to Mokpo. *as she pouted like a kid*

 

Hae: don't act like that my Amiel, I know you're cute.^^

 

Amiel: tsss.. drive faster, I'm so tired. *as she looked on the side of the window*

 

Hae: what do you want to eat my Amiel?

 

Amiel: I don't like to eat anything. I wanna go home!

 

Hae: I am talking to you and not the window who was talking to you.

 

Amiel: I just want to take a rest for now. *she now finally looked to Donghae's eyes*

 

Hae: but I'm hungry. let's eat first. just a noodle. *he stopped the car when he saw a convenience store

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter