Does pretending helps?

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

Hae: What if I say that for me it isn't an act anymore?! *as he looks thru the ceiling*

 

Amiel: WHAT? do you mean, you don't want to act anymore in WGM? I wonder what would be the reaction of Eunseo-shi once you  confessed your real love for her. hmmm... *as she put her index finger on the side of her lips*

 

Hae: ya! I'm talking seriously here, and there you are it seems like everything's a joke for you.

 

Amiel: aish, fine fine. good night again, my Hae-eei^^ *as she turned off the light. then Donghae stood up from his bed and faced her in the dark*

 

Hae: a thing you forgot. *he was now leaning on to Amiel for the 4th time. Amiel was just froze from from her position. Donghae was holding her left hand while Hae's other hand was on her chin. he was moving closer and closer when ..............  *love love love love love........ Amiel's phone rang! she moved backwards and get her phone from her pocket* 

 

 

Amiel: Yo-yoboseyo?

 

MinAe: eonni, where are you?

 

Amiel: I'm here at Sj's dorm. well you know what, I'm about to sleep now! *as she answered in a disgusting tone*

 

MinAe: ooh, jeongmal mianhae eonni.. so where should I sleep then? and also Joongi, oppa?

 

Amiel: tsss.. find a hotel where you could check in!

 

MinAe: b-but they will thought of us a couple. *as she was blushing*

 

Amiel: that's not my problem anymore. I'll hung this up now. See you later. *as she ended the call and hopped into the bed then covered her whole body using a blanket*

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~Amiel's P0V: 

 

 

Yikezzz! I think if MinAe didn't call, probably Donghae already stole my first kiss! I don't know if I would be happy that I'm still saving my first kiss ----- or mad that she ruined my moments with My Hae-eei! omo~ omo~ did I say that? nyayYy!

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

~HAE's P0V:

 

 

Aish, BLAME IT ALL to my loving cousin, MinAe!!!!!! If she didn't call, I think Amiel and I were still kissing or that even may lead us to, the BIG event............ Ah, I see Amiel that she was already about to give in but there it goes! What a wasted opportunity!

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

 

**

 

 

---Amiel rose up around 6am and she saw the boys mess so she cleaned them up while roaming their dorm. Thereafter, she cooked an omelet shrimp with fried rice for their breakfast. Not too long ago, MinAe called her again informing her that they'll be going to fetch her exactly 7:30am. She looked at her watch and it says that it was 7.15 already. So she made her way to Donghae's room again......

 

 

Amiel: Hae-eei, *as she sits on the side of his bed and caressing his cheeks* MinAe and Jaejoong oppa will gonna fetch me in awhile, and we're now going back to Mokpo. Always take care. *then she kissed him on his cheeks* I'll be going now.  *she was about to stood up, but Donghae grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the bed beside him*

 

Hae: good morning, my Amiel! why is it you're too early to leave? *as he put his chin on her shoulder and embraced her tightly*

 

Amiel: yeah, because I'd still have to attend the church today.

 

Hae: why won't you come with me today? I'd be also attending.

 

Amiel: uhm, sorry but I do also have a lot of things to work on. maybe next time. hmm, I guess, I have to go now Hae-eei. Just 2 more weeks,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter