They did it?

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

 

Hae: *finished his food* No matter what would be your outward appearance is, but you couldn't blame MY HEART that IT WAS YOU and ONLY YOU who FOREVER lives in my ---> <3

 

Amiel: I love you too, my Hae-eei.. *in her thought*

 

 

Then finally, the couple doze off to sleep in that position. Amiel was over Hae in the sofa embracing each other. 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

~Hae's P0V:

 

 

I can't believe that Amiel kissed me in my paradise. She just give me a short sweet kiss but I forcefully grab her head and kissed her again. And there we kissed passionately and for me it was a victory that she was kissing me back. *I won't describe their feelings about their K**s anymore* Amiel-shi, I can feel the same way you do, at first I was like trying to fought myself, but you know what it just give me more heartache. The more I deny you before, is the more I love you now. Please don't deny your feelings for me anymore, I know you love me as I love you too! 

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

MinAe woke up first and hurriedly went downstair. She almost faint when she saw her so-called "eomma and appa" who were both sleeping in an awkward position.

 

 

MinAe: kyaaa! *as she yell that makes the couple awakened* eomma, appa! please don't do it again next time here!!!!!!!! *as she was pointing to the living room while she was covering up her eye* omo, my innocent eye! it hurts. huhuhu..T.T

 

Amiel: Ya, MinAe-shi we didn't do anything yet. *not opening her eyes yet and still on her position who was laid upon Donghae's chest*

 

MinAe: ya, why won't ya try to look at yourself first. *then the couple look at themselves, and they were both ............... !* 

 

Hae and Amiel: wahhhhh! 

 

 

Amiel grabbed the blanket and run upstair. The time she enters her room she instantly locked her room, and again she took a peek of herself who was just covered by a blanket... and there she really proved that she was really . She then smelled of herself if there was a proof that they made the thing that she was afraid of.

 

"Oh my there's really something happened! I smells like Donghae now! but how was that happened while I can't remember anything." As she was trying to ask herself, and afterwards she went to take a bath. When she was about to look in the mirror she saw a mark in her neck! Her eyes got big! "Omo~ omo~ This is so insane! Why does that guy did this to me? I can't even hid it now! What my co-teachers of mine would gonna think, especially, Jaejoong?! Oh what the hell, LEE DONGHAE!"   while talking to herself she was about to sit when she felt her whole pelvic area hurts,  "Ahhhh..." as she groaned out in pain. "How could this happened to me, I've made my mistakes got nowhere to run, my life goes on is just I'm fading away, I'm sick of this life I just wanna scream, HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?" as she was quoting that and sang it..

 

She looked at her watch and it was 7:40 in the morning. She wanted to run, but she couldn't. Donghae saw her wife who was having a hard time to walk so he went in beside her,  "Amiel-shi, let me fetch you to your school."  as offered concerningly. "How dare you talked to me like that as if nothing happens! Look at this *as she let her see her mark to him*

 

''You know what, because of this, probably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter