Real beginning of HaeMyel?

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

Jaejoong: I thought you don't feel love for each other? but then I can sense it thru your eyes how much you cared for that guy! tell me honestly, DO YOU LOVE THAT GUY NOW?

 

Amiel: *she looked at him straightly* of course, I do LOVE HIM, but not as what you think! *she answered pointedly* and also, you don't care if there's something happened between us. We are legally married. We are freely to do those things what we want! *as she stood up and left him*

 

 

**

 

 

~Jaejoong's P0V:

 

 

There's really something happened to those two. How dare she could just say that it was just an insect bite while it was obvious as a mark?! I thought, they DON'T FEEL LOVE FOR EACH OTHER? Oh I thought SHE LIKE ME? But, how could she continue to like me if I scolded her earlier. I think I need to make an apology later on. I need to buy her a peace offering as I tried to get her feelings back for me again. I was about to exit the campus when I saw a guy for as usual wearing a disguise talking to Amiel under a big tree. I wonder what they were talking about. I quietly came nearer and nearer.... and it was exactly that guy hugged Amiel. And lastly he uttered, "Saranghae, my Amiel." He bids goodbye and kissed her forehead sweetly. B-bwo? what was that? I'm so confused now! It isn't still an act after all?

 

 

~END OF P0V~

 

 

**

 

 

After Amiel leave Jaejoong alone, she sat under her favorite tree. She laid her back and rest on the tree when suddenly an international star came to sit beside her.

 

 

Amiel: w-what are you still doing at this point of time?

 

Hae: I just wanna see you for the last time again.*as he looked at her innocently* I'll be missing you so much *as he played on her chin* 

 

Amiel: I'm going to miss you too! *as she pinched Donghae's cheeks* GO NOW. I want to be alone first. *as she was picking some grass*

 

Hae: uhm, Amiel-shi is there any problem?

 

Amiel: not that big, but he must not actually act like that.

 

Hae: what do you mean by "he" is that Jaejoong guy? tell me what does he did to, my Amiel? I'm gonna teach him a lesson!

 

Amiel: n-no need, Hae-eei. He just noticed this *as she pointed to her mark* and then he asks me if what happened there, and then I told him that I was bitten by an insect so I asked him if he had an extra band-aid.

 

Hae: oh does it still hurt my Amiel? *as he was trying to look at her mark*

 

Amiel: uhm, a bit.

 

Hae: I've actually bought a liniment and some band aid  here. *as he handed it to Amiel*

 

Amiel: thanks. but can you please apply it for me? *as she handed it back to him* afterwards you also blew it... lastly, you also put the band aid for me. 

 

Hae: you are asking me to do it? a-are you sure? *as he sounded shock*

 

Amiel: come on do it now before you leave. *as she bend her neck sidewards*

 

Hae: *applying the liniment* Amiel-shi, mianhae. please forgive me, I didn't mean to do this.

 

Amiel: Ya, Donghae-shi forget about it. Everything happened now, you can't turned back the time anymore. *as she calmly answered*

 

Hae: have you already remember what happened? *he excitedly asked*

 

Amiel: I don't really remember. 

 

Hae: do you want me to tell you what you have said that time? *as he dares her*

 

Amiel: sorry, but I'm not that interested to know about it anymore. *as she stood up* I think I got to go now, I'll be late in my next class. *Donghae also stood up* 

 

Hae: *he looked deeply in her eyes and hugged her* Amiel-s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter