In the Beginning

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

At Incheon Airport:

 

 

 

It's a fine Monday morning! Once I hopped down from the plane just near the door, I took a deep breath and exhaled loudly. Wowww! Finally! I'm here in Korea! Can someone tell me that I wasn't dreaming? Can someone could just pinch or slap me on my face hardly?

Unexpectedly, someone had pushed me from behind that makes me fell down on my knees. That's the only time I came to realize that, "Yeah this is really real!"

Unknowingly, I was hopping a little in excitement. I was so excited not just to be here for touring this country, but also its my first time to be a teacher! I'm so lucky enough to be easily accepted in that school without any EXPERIENCE!

Maybe this is what you call: DESTINY. Wow!

After walking a couple of minutes from the arrival area, I stood happily together with my suitcase here at the lobby waiting for the service van. The academy that I'd be working for, will be the ones who would fetch me here in the airport. Not that long, they finally arrived.

While we're on the drive, they tell me everything such as: 'what I need to do,' 'when will I start,' 'how many students will I'm going to handle.'

What made me shocked was, I'm not going to teach to an academy, but a university! I never even thought of teaching a college student, what if they knew that I'm also at the same age as them? What will I do? They wouldn't respect me. Aishhh, I'm so disappointed, but I didn't show up to the secretary of that academy, I mean that university. It's not that I'm afraid of taking new challenges, but you know as a first timer going to handle things that was complicated was not that easy. It is better if I should start on little things first.

Yeah yeah, as I'm talking through my mind, I also wondered that we're almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter