Hae's last day in Mokpo 2

Saving My First Kiss {under-reconstruction} haha..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**

 

 

Hae: sorry, but I was enjoying the view right now. *as his eyes were nuni busyeo busyeo* 

 

Amiel: yeah, the view was very beautiful Hae-eei.. thanks for bringing me up here. *as she scooped in her banana split ice cream* 

 

Hae: yeah, my pleasure, my Amiel-shi..^^ 

 

 

 

--Then afterwards the couple made their way to the sea. 

 

 

 

Hae: my fishy friends, I'm here your prince. I just want you to meet someone. 

 

Amiel: fishy friends? *hahaha* sounds great! I love it..

 

Hae: Listen up my friends, I was here to meet you, my wife. You know what, time is so fast and I'll be going back to Seoul tomorrow. I just want you to please take good care of my wife while I'm away. Please do love her as I loved you. *as he sits on the sand*

 

Amiel: oh my Hae-eei, sounds fishy ha? *kKkk*

 

Hae: yeah, its just that I'm gonna missed this place, my friends, my home, MinAe........ *as Amiel looked on Donghae's eyes waiting for his answer* and maybe Y-YOU?

 

Amiel: hah! maybe me? you're funny Hae-eei! don't say that, you know, I don't deserved someone to missed me, most especially from a person like you. I was once a strange woman who came into your life and made your life miserable.

 

Hae: who told you, that you made my life miserable?

 

Amiel: I'm the reason why you and Yoona broke up. It's because, I pretended to be sick then you took care of me and that's the reason why Yoona got jealous.

 

Hae: you may pretend to be sick or not, I'm the one who broke up with her.

 

Amiel: And now you are going back to Seoul, I think your feelings for her before will come back sooner or later...

 

Hae: and why are you saying that, my Amiel?

 

Amiel: I just wanna help you to bring back all the things that I once ruined. *as she forced smile*

 

Hae: you haven't ruined anything, but instead you woke me up not to live in my stardom, but to live as an ordinary people and love an ordinary people. *Amiel looked with a confusion to Hae*

 

Amiel: *in order to escape that topic, she stood up and offered her hand to Hae*  let's go, the night was turning deep.

 

Hae: *looked at Amiel with a shock expression. am I dreamin*

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

---Hae's P0V 

 

 

Everytime I will try to make a move to compliment or even will I try to confess what I feel for her, she'll always trying to find a way to escape. First example was that, just like the kiss thing. I think she had a lot of things that she wanna say, but she has a doubt on me that's why there are many things that she makes hid.

 

Just like now, she offered her hand for me to stand up. Who am I to resists her hand, it has only been my 2nd time to hold her. So the time I received her hand I immediately twined my fingers with her. I saw how shocked she was, so I tightened my grip more.

 

We were slowly walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter