Feeling, 2012

Untitled, 2022
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m crazy more than ever

And it feels so right

Tonight is the night

 

La Bocca, Hannam Dong

Late April, 2012

 

When I said a quiet place, I kind of expected a place where I can have my privacy, so I can talk freely. Some place which have a private room also could be a good idea. But, I was with Tiffany Hwang, the one who always know where to go. So here we were, in the Italian restaurant that I read up on the internet, having the best dessert ever in town. That must be the reason why…

 

“This is quiet for you, Miss Hwang?” I glared at her while sipping my red wine.

 

And yes. I have my red wine before my meal.

 

“I swear to God, the tiramisu here is the best. So I am gonna order that… also, carrot cake! Oh my Lord… I want carrot cake!” she kept talking while seeing the menu. Each time she arrived in the new page, she went ‘oh my God’ again.

 

“I’ll leave the order to you, Tiff. I’m going to the restroom,” I said as went up and searched out for a restroom or anyone I can ask for the restroom.

 

Just when I was about to ask the waitress, a guy walked and stopped ahead of me.

 

Our eyes were locked. He looked familiar.

The lightning here inside the restaurant making my bad sight got even worse. I tried to focus and gained my brain to think. He looked familiar.

 

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi?” as he came closer to my sight, I  finally said, “Ah, G-Dragon sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo..” I bowed as I greeted him.

 

“Ah, stop with the sunbaenim, you here for dinner?” he asked.

 

He looked….

How to put it? Unlike him? He was just wearing a white polo shirt, with black denim, and his hair? I cannot see the hair as he was wearing a hat. He looked, so relaxed? Like an ordinary human. So not an idol. So not G-Dragon.

 

“Kim Taeyeon-ssi?” his voice popped the bubble in my head.

 

“Ah yes, I went here for the dinner. But now, I really need to go to the restroom, so if you pardon me…” I said, “or better, if you could advise me, where is it, I would be so grateful,” I added. As I really desperate to know where was the restroom.

 

He chuckled… “Uhm, I can advise you, however…” he said while his hand was searching something from the pocket. A second after, he smiled and handed a phone, “may I have your number?”

 

I blinked. “Huh?” never once in my life, a guy asked for my number this upfront. Guys usually asked my number from my members, my friends, or just the number was already around them, they just texted or called me. But no one ever be bold and asked whether they can have my number.

 

“If you’re okay with that, I would like to have your number,” he repeated his words again.

 

I took his phone, and wrote up my number. My private number.

Wow, Kim Taeyeon!

Never once I offered this number to a stranger.

Well, he’s not really a stranger, as I know him, he also knows me, we work in the same industry. But we were not friends. My level of knowing him maybe in the same level with the waiters here, who only knew him by his songs, and his stages, you understand what I mean?

 

I gave back the phone to him.

 

He smiled as looking up, searching for something. He raised up his right hand, as a waitress came, “sorry, where is the restroom?”

 

WHAT?

 

“You can walk straight until you can see the stairs, the restroom is next to the stairs,” the waitress explained then smiled before walked back to the counter.

 

I looked back at him, this dragon… “What was that?”

 

He just smiled, “not my plan to lie to you, but I just can’t help it. I am sorry, Taeyeon-ssi,”

 

I was still so stunned by his action. So he was lying to get my number?

AND I GAVE HIM MY PRIVATE NUMBER????

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter