Untitled, a Lifetime

Untitled, 2022
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NAVER] Kwon Jiyong Made a Sweet Speech for His Duet Partner

 

The concert last night was different from other concerts he has ever had. It is definite then, he wants to transform himself to become Kwon Jiyong rather than G-Dragon we all know all these past years, it was showing during the concert. And although it has transformed into Kwon Jiyong, he is still the same artist we all know, if not better.

 

His concert was full of special performance, from Bigbang members, CL from 2ne1, Rose and Jennie from Blackpink, despite the rumour of them, Zion T, IU, PSY, and highlight of the night: no other than Kim Taeyeon, which recently featured in his new released singles.

 

Not only the stage, as this was their second live performance for these songs after YHY’s sketchbook, but also his speech, his long speech during the talk right before the songs were performed.

 

Kwon Jiyong is indeed brought the real side of him, and sweet friend Kwon Jiyong was what showing from last night’s concert.

 

1. His concert’s line up is much better than Dream Concert.

 

2. I was having a mengbong the moment when he walked closer to her and said to her face, “you are indeed my gravity”.

 

3. You sure they are only friends??? I would die in glee if I were Kim Taeyeon

 

4. Did you guys notice they are wearing couple rings?????

>>> those are Cartier love rings which so famous for yearsssss. Tons of idols are also wearing it, then they are dating to each other??

 

5.  Don’t kill me or hate me, but as a VIP, I think they suit to each other.

 

 

Jamsil Arena

 

As the song finished, they walked closer to each other, and bowed to the audience.

 

“Ne… Hello everyone, this is SNSD’s Kim Taeyeon,” she bowed again as she introduced herself, when actually, it did not needed because who does not know her?

 

Jiyong was next to her, clapping.

 

“I think I need to apologize first, because I understand the need for you to have Jiyong to have this stage all by himself, for him to have the comeback all by himself. I can understand if some of you think, ‘why we get Kim Taeyeon’s voice in the song,’ because I know you have been waiting for him, patiently, for years,” she told the audiences, which the whole stadium shouted ‘Nooooo’ immediately. Taeyeon gave her sweet smile and took a glance at her side.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, wow…” she said and stopped for a while to take a deep breath, “if you asked me what I think of him, I think it is showing just before the song has started, he exaggerates things,” the audiences went laughing. Taeyeon were referring to his speech, long one, which made her fluttered. “The next thing about him is, he overworks everything,” the audience went wild again, Taeyeon saw him raising his eyebrow, made that question face.

 

“Although this is his first comeback after such years, he’d never stop working. Although there were no new songs for five years, his brain has never stop working. I know him as someone who has so much passion in that head of his. His brain works ahead from others. His creativity is beyond anyone’s expectations. And when he works, he overworks, he exceeds what anyone could think of him, and he has been doing that over years,” she saw Jiyong was covering his face, but she still caught his smile. “For having to work in the same industry, also for having same position in the group, as a leader, I can sense and understand how he carries that heavy expectations in that small shoulders of his. Expectations from the group, from the company, from the fans, from the industry, even much more scarier, expectations from the public. They expect him to be perfect all the time and forgot that he is a human too. And it got even more scarier, that those expectations are combined and transforming into his own expectations. That he, himself, is starting to forget that he is a human.”

 

Taeyeon then was looking at him and continued, “for that, Ji, there is nothing I could say, on this stage, and I believe everyone in this room would agree to what I am going to say,” Taeyeon looked around the arena before locking the gaze on him again, “Kwon Jiyong, I am so proud of you… That despite all the mistakes you have done that maybe you are not proud of, we are still proud of you…” she said with that smile and Jiyong caught her eyes were almost in tears, and he cannot hold his.

 

“Omo, ya, why are you crying?” Taeyeon went hurriedly to him and caressed his back, because she cannot hug him, right??? 

 

Jiyong wiped his tears from his cheeks and smiled again.

 

“So, stop thinking that you are god or what, okay?” she joked making the whole arena laughing again. “Stop forgetting that you are a human. And humans do make mistakes. And that’s okay. All the thing you have to do is to own them and always be a better person,” she continued again and smiled at him which he replied with his gummy smile.

 

“Ne… As to live up after such a dark talk, are you guys allowing me to  a sing this one song? It’s not his song, unfortunately, so I am apologizing this in advance,” she told the audiences as they went chanting, ‘it’s okay’. Taeyeon went to the band who was ready in the back, after short discussion, she went to the centre of the stage again and said, “so, as Jiyong mentioned before, there is a song that I also so grateful for the writer who wrote this. This song is a remembrance for the person who has been there for me, giving me strength, and helping me to find joy in whatever I am doing. I want to sing here and I am hoping that you could also think of someone who helps you to get through troubles in your life. Who brings you to stand back strongly. The title is: Gravity,” not only the audiences were excited even Jiyong also was smiling wide. He walked to the side of the stage and let Taeyeon to take the stage.

 

And with that the audiences were clapping in anticipation.

 

After the song finished, Jiyong walked back to the stage with claps, “everyone, Kim Tayeon…” he asked the audiences to give warmest applauses while walked closer to her. “We need to talk after this, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

Taeyeon looked at him and gave him her smile, “I love you too, Kwon Jiyong.”

 

 

[NAVER] SNSD’s Taeyeon is so Proud of Kwon Jiyong

 

Taeyeon gave a surprise performance for Jiyong at his concert. Not only that, she also made a long speech saying how much she is proud of him which she’s so sure that all the people inside the arena would agree at her saying.

 

Her beautiful words made many audiences were in tears and even also made him in tears.

 

It was maybe because Taeyeon herself is also a leader of K-Pop leading group, it made her could relate to his feeling and his condition. It is so heart-warming to see both of them doing the talk like this on stage.

 

1. They must be so close and indeed it feels so warm to see them like this. I hope that everyone would have a friend like them.

 

2. Life is indeed hard and it is so true how expectations from others easily become ours. Taeyeon described it perfectly. It is not only for celebrity, even ordinary ones like us also could relate.

 

3. I was in tears watching the fancam. She has grown up so mature. The same Kim Taeyeon we watched on TV since 2007.

 

4. Many people think that’s it is okay to throw bad words at others, even to celebrity. But we don’t really know how words could affect others. Find strength, Kwon Jiyong & Kim Taeyeon. And everyone too ^^

 

5.  I am so jealous at everyone who could attend the concert.

 

 

Hannam-dong

 

The two singers who were on stage hours ago now were sitting face to face in the dining table. No food was served in that table, they only had themselves, with glass of wine in each side of them. The girl – or woman, Taeyeon, was in smile. While the man in the other side, Jiyong, smile had never left his face.

 

People might assume, it was because of his successful concert, after five years. But, it was more than than.

 

“So you are now wearing it?” Jiyong finally spoke up, while holding the glass, smiled at her, before gulped it down.

 

Taeyeon looked at her finger and replied, “I guess, I am…”

 

“So, it is a yes?”

 

“I cannot recall you have asked anything.”

 

“I did not?”

 

She shrugged, “you did not.”

 

“Should I ask now?”

 

“You still need an answer?” she asked while raising her finger where she put the ring on.

 

“You still need to hear the question?”

 

She looked around at the house, Jiyong’s new penthouse, “Seeing this new home, your new home, I do not think I need to hear it anymore.”

 

“It’s not mine, it’s ours.”

 

“Ours?”

 

“Yes, mine and yours, ours, Kim Taeyeon, this is OUR home.”

 

“You are my home, Ji. You did not have to purchase billion won for this, because you already are, since long time ago.”

 

“Can I get to you now and kiss you?”

 

“I am honestly confused and questioning, why you did not since the second you walked through that door.”

 

The next second, Jiyong walked in a rush to her seat and crashed his lips into hers.

 

 

[NAVER] Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon Were Seen at Incheon this Morning

 

A month after his concert, Kwon Jiyong was seen at Incheon International Airport, going to London this morning. The airport today was packed, not only to see his departure but also for SNSD’s Kim Taeyeon. She also was seen getting into the airport about twenty minutes after Kwon Jiyong.

 

There are many speculations about their relationship since months ago, but since they have been working together since Jiyong’s comeback, it makes the speculation is difficult to prove.

 

1. They are going to London Fashion Week. They are both are ambassadors for high end brands: Taeyeon for Louis Vuitton and Jiyong for Chanel. So it is understandable for them to be seen going to London. Stop spreading nonsense.

 

2.They are friends, indeed, and both are ambassadors going to Fashion Week. The speculation is too much.

 

3. If the speculation is true, I do not see anything wrong with that.

>>> Kim Taeyeon deserves better

>>>>> Who? You? You can afford billions won penthouse?

 

4. Why public loves to make a fuss about celebrities’ love life. If they wanted public to know, they would announce it. If they did not say anything about it, then stop digging. Let them live.

 

5.  I won’t be surprised if they are getting married. They are already at the age of marriage anyway.

 

 

Nutbourne Bar and Restaurant, Battersea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter