Thank You, 2022

Untitled, 2022
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NAVER] G-DRAGON FINALLY DROPS MV TEASER

 

Finally, it has arrived. A teaser for upcoming comeback of G-Dragon. The short video was posted to YG Entertainment’s Instagram post, which G-Dragon himself also posted on his account. The snippet of the song gave a hint of his partner for this upcoming comeback and as the video also showing the figure of the woman that is so dear for Korean public.

 

However, up until now, YG Entertainment still mum about it. It makes the public gets even more excited about it.

 

1. That nanana part sounds so damn familiar. We all know exactly whose voice is that.

 

2. IS IT FOR REAL??

 

3. Is there any singer who has that Purpose tattoo in the neck other than her?

 

4. WOW 2022 IS INDEED OUR YEAR. KWON JIYONG X KIM TAEYEON.

>>> It’s not confirmed yet that it will be Kim Taeyeon. Stop spreading nonsense.

>>>> That’s voice is exactly her voice. And that tattoo too.

 

5. I am indeed shivered.

 

Nihiwatu, Sumba

 

Both of idols who went there to work on music video were seen not working for it but instead, they were seen sitting, at the edge of the bed, at eight AM in the morning. But we cannot blame them, because the filming had finished a day ago. They worked so hard that it was finished sooner.

 

“We should get going,” the girl group leader stopped doing what they have been doing, kissing, and said to him. “What time we will check out?”

 

The boy group leader one just smiled, as he pulled the girl back to him, and started to kiss her again. And they were sitting, as in, the girl was sitting on his laps. They went back into the activity again.

 

“Ji… we should stop,” she warned again and for now, stood up from the bed.

 

The boy pulled her hand again, “should we extend our stay?” he asked and hugged her petite body again. As if, all night that had spent hugging her was not enough. “For leisure?” he added with that teasing smile.

 

She smiled, “can we?”

 

“Why can’t we?” he took out the phone from the pocket. “Hyung, I want to extend my stay, and Taeyeon’s, for….” he stopped talking to the phone and asked Taeyeon, “how many days you want?”

 

Taeyeon hit her shoulder.

 

“… a day only, Hyung?” he waited for a moment and smiled. “Thank you so much. Please do tell the other staffs to not get any closer to our suites. We will just order room service. And send me the e-ticket as soon as it’s issued,” with that he clicked off the call.

 

“You crazy,” she told him which he replied, “over you.”

 

“You cheesy,” she told him again which he replied, “you such a cutie.”

 

“You weirdo,” She told him again which he replied, “you so beautiful.”

 

“You….” she stopped and he raised his eyebrow, waiting for her and getting ready for his answer(s). “My heart always skips a beat, anytime I look at you,” she said as she held his hair back, trying to fully stare at his face. “After all these years, my heart still skips a beat.”

 

He smiled at her, same smile that never left his face since last night, “it’s weird that I feel the same. But for me, it feels like it beats faster but yet I feel like losing it…” he said again and stole a peck on her lips.

 

“Cheesy Kwon Jiyong,” she replied and pecked his lips back.

 

“Lovely Kim Taeyeon,” he replied and pecked her lips again.

 

“We should stop,” she said.

 

“We can stay like this, all day, Kim Taeyeon.”


“I love you, Ji. Although, you told me it’s fine if I won’t tell you anymore. But it would be better if I let it out and tell you, I love you. My heart cannot contain the feeling that overflows,” wow, that was Kim Taeyeon for you all.

 

He smiled even wider. “I love you, Kim Taeyeon. And I am more willing to say it again to you over and over again, every day.”

 

They stopped talking. And kissing. Just looking at each other’s eyes. But their smiles were still there.

 

 

[NAVER] SECOND TEASER HAS DROPPED MAKING EVERYONE SHOCKED

 

G-Dragon has just dropped his second teaser for his upcoming comeback. It has been shocking all news platforms because there is no one ever dare to hope for this collaboration. It is confirmed by the video that the song(s) will be featured no other than Kim Taeyeon from Girls Generation. All fans are in shocked because, who would have imagined that the nation will be blessed by such collaboration from both leaders of K-Pop representative?

 

Kwon Jiyong or known as G-Dragon is a leader from a group, Bigbang, which has been leading the K-Wave since 2006. Kim Taeyeon is a leader from a group, Girls Generation, which has been leading the K-Wave since 2007. Both groups are leading the wave since K-Pop was not being known as big as now. Maybe if you compared the numbers there are many, many groups, have surpassed their numbers. But it would be silly if we treated number as the only benchmarks, because who would have missed the influences both of groups have? They are not only showing numbers, but more than that, they inspire. Many idols look up at them as role models. They are the reason many current idols are doing what they are doing now.

 

The influence. The impact. The gate they have been opening, so wide, for their juniors to follow.

 

They are indeed… Living legends. I think those words suit them best.

 

1. HEOL

 

2. HOLY .

 

3. HEOL IS THIS FOR REAL?

 

4. They would sweep the chart, for sure.

 

5.  It’s weird that they both are so different, yet, they suit to each other. Their voices, I mean.

 

 

Incheon Airport

 

“You ready?”

 

“More than ready, Ji.”

 

“Let’s promote the song.”

 

“Let’s promote us,” she said with a smile before walking out of the gate.

 

 

[NAVER] TAEYEON AND G-DRAGON WALKED OUT FROM THE AIRPORT, CONFIDENTLY, AT THE SAME TIME WHEN THE THIRD (FINAL) TEASER HAS RELEASED.

 

It is reported that both of the top idols were seen walking out from the gate, without any staffs. It is said that they went home from a trip to film the music video. It is confirmed they will release two songs. The pre-release track and music video will be released tonight with title ‘Courage’ as the other song will be released along with the album next week, at midnight. It is expected that the music video they just finished filming in Sumba will be released next week, at the same time. The title, as per informed before, will be ‘Be Brave’ which telling listeners to just be brave to love again.

 

The na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter