K-Pop Star, 2012

Untitled, 2022
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SBS Studio

Mid April 2012

 

Taeyeon was glued with her phone which making her bestfriend worried since this morning. Tiffany might understand why, but knowing how Taeyeon is, she was too afraid to ask to validate her thoughts. And it was not like she’s not sure with her thoughts. They have been friends so long, too long, to understand each other just by throwing a glance.

 

“What, Steph??”

 

There must be a tension when Taeyeon calling her with her American name.

 

“It should be me who ask. What has been troubling your mind these past days? You’ve been even more down than ever today. Something is wrong with the set?” Tiffany asked something that she knew exactly that’s not the answer.

 

Taeyeon stood up and walked to the mirror. She tried to put a little mascara because she felt, there were a little tears falling down when she read the message.

 

“Tae, I don’t know. Maybe you think I have no rights to know your story, or even maybe you do not believe me anymore like you used to. Or uhm you think you can go through all of these alone. But so you know, I am still your friend, and friends do share,” she sighed as made a long speech in one breath. It annoyed her, when she talked like that, it means she’s annoyed.

 

She knows her friend so much. How easy Taeyeon to be drifted away from her surroundings when she had clouds in her head. Tiffany really wanted to blurt out because she knew why. But shes too afraid it would make her bestfriend to be drifted even further.

 

“Taeyeon and Tiffany, please be ready” a staff just came in after a knock, signalling it was the time for them to go up on stage and perform.

 

Tiffany tried to look up again to her friend, once m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter