I Love You, 2012

Untitled, 2022
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Did it pass by… Our love.

Is it just a heart-breaking memory..

It’s turning around…Your heart…

Can’t I catch it with my tears…

 

 

SNSD’s Dorm

Late April 2012

 

“Unnie, do you want to go out a bit?”

 

Seohyun’s voice catched my focus back, I looked up on my phone too much. It’s April 30th 2012, 7pm. It means, it has been months since the last time I met him, month since I received his massage. Seohyun must be feel bad towards me, seeing me here just glued with my phone.

 

At least she’s not as noisy as Tiffany.

I don’t know what to say sometimes if it’s that Stephanie Hwang.

 

“YA!! KIM TAEYEON!!!!! GET OUT!!!!!!!!”

 

Oh, speaking of the devil.

 

“You will hurt those beautiful eyes of yours if you keep on your phone hours a day. Leave it, Taeng, please,” she grabbed the phone from my hands, put it inside the nightside, then walked out to my closet.

 

Seohyun just was giving me a look before Tiffany arrived back from the closet.

 

“Here, wear this,” she threw a coat along with a scarf. “Do you want to wear a hat? Or anything to cover your hair?” she asked, which I answered with shaking my head.

 

“I am good, Tiff. Where are you guys taking me?”

 

It was only three of us at the dorm, today. Other members were taking a week off.

As we were still having many schedules in preparing our sub-unit, we were staying together at dorm.

This sub-unit was unexpected, I believed many fans would be surprised about it too. It was not that they didn’t want this sub-unit, I have been seeing many of our fans talking and whishing about SNSD’s sub-unit, however, the members who joined the sub-unit, it was out of their expectations.

 

I used to see comments wishing me, Tiffany, and Jessica to be in the unit, however, Jess seemed not interested in it. Out of other members who was really keen on it just our maknae.

 

No doubt, she’s the most hardworking members out of us, nine.

 

If you watched our performance, it’s really seldom for her to make mistake. I feel like she had this mode of perfection in her body. From her singing, to her dancing, even during talking. She is our maknae, but her maturity has surpassed all 8 of our maturity combined.

 

So, when I heard from the management the final members of this unit, I can’t help but to feel relieved. With Tiffany, the closest one to me, our communication and coordination are top notch, it would be so easy to work with her. Moreover, seeing how hardworking she has been all these past years. Though, many people, think her voice sometimes is off, but I always think she’s one of the best we have. And as for Seohyun, you can refer to my previous explanation. Also, she’s the one who has most improvements throughout our career.

 

Me? Not being a big headed, I am the most expected member to be in the sub-unit.

Or even, people expected me to have solo project.

However, for solo project, I still need more time. I still think it’s not the right time yet. It’s still too early to stand alone on stage, though I did many times for OST project. But other than OST, to stand alone in the recording room, not being able to talk and share to other members, working on the whole album, alone, it was still out of my ability. My mental state now cannot take it yet.

 

So, sub-unit was the right answer for now.

 

“Let’s go to have dinner, just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter