I Do, 2022

Untitled, 2022
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NAVER] YG ENTERTAINMET HAS CONFIRMED FOR G-DRAGON SOLO COMEBACK

 

It has been confirmed that G-Dragon will make a comeback as soonest as anyone would have in mind. YG Entertainment confirmed for a mini album will arrive before the summer would be gone. All tracks have been finished and they are now working for title tracks to be filmed. There will be surprise that might shock the public but they hope that public will anticipate what G-Dragon would offer this time.

 

Songs will be about growing up, have a courage, be brave, and go back to ourselves again. Hence, it will be titled as Kwon Ji Yong II as continuation of his latest album in 2017. But this time, he will portray himself as a grown up version from five years ago.

 

A concert cannot be confirmed now, but sure it is on talk.

 

1. It will be a reflecting album, you mean?

 

2. Will there be any song called “burning sun”?

>> You guys should stop bringing it again and again as the member who involved already in jail, and it’s not G-Dragon. Why does he deserve to be treated like this?

 

3. I was still in school when he used to be active. All this time I asked myself, why now I have the money but I can’t go to his concert. But now it is on talk, I hope it will come true.

 

4. What is the surprise? Oh my God, so excited.

 

5. Is it a sin to be honest that I am so excited about it?

 

 

 

SNSD’s Van

 

June had almost coming even without us noticing. The breeze had become so much warmer now the summer had gotten closer. And summer always a good time to get into some works. I always love summer comeback. The weather is nice, our wardrobes also better, the songs definitely so much better. No ballads whatsoever with depressive lyrics, although sometimes this kind of song would give us consolation we needed. But anyway, if it came to our group, Girls Generation, no season could match us better than a summer. As we have debuted during the warm August, I always thought that summer is our season. So I was so glad knowing we would make a comeback this summer.

 

As this time would be us coming from different companies with different schedules and so much different industry now, me and Hyoyeon were still singing, the maknaes, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and our baby who’s not baby anymore, Seohyun were busy as acting line, and they had been working so hard not only on small screen for many dramas for these past years, but also on big screen. Not only that, now even Tiffany also busy filming to make her small screen debut. As for Sunny, there was a talk we had which she told me, she had no confidence for going solo. She would wait patiently for other members if she ever needed to go back on stage. So this was the time. And I had never seen her being so passionate during the discussion we had for this comeback which we had been doing since early this year.

 

Looking at them, I had no other feelings other than proud. They made me so proud. So proud of them. And seeing they wanted to do this, despite their busyness, I was so grateful, I had tears in my eyes the first time we met at SM Building. Cannot believe we could do this, though we had expected this, although we had promise to each other to do this once in a while. Because promises were easy, but to do it, for real, so much harder than that.

 

“How are you coping with everything?” I was in the van, with Tiffany next to me and she started to ask after she hung up the call which I could get that it was from her manager telling her upcoming schedule she had.

 

I looked at her, “everything as in? My work? I think I am doing great?” I answered and went back to held Zero’s hair.

 

“You are always great with what you are doing, Boo… I mean…”
 

“Jiyong?” I asked because I knew what she was going to say.

 

She nodded and I smiled at her. It had been weeks since they all knew I got back in contacts with Jiyong. And they also knew that I was working with him for his upcoming comeback. But, I had no chance to be in the same room, in private, with Tiffany only. So I think, she just uttered the question she had been holding all this time.

 

“It’s great. Songs are already finished. We were in talk of filming the music video. And I think its hard to settle. The discussion,” I told her and got reminded again about the difficult discussion I had with Jiyong and his side also with our side, my company. They were all agreed to have the filming overseas, which I did not agree. I was still so careful about going back to travel, although condition already got better. They, as in Jiyong as the lead of their side, proposed beaches to be the location, he told me to choose between Hawaii or Nihiwatu, and he told me Nihi would be better option. Then I looked up online and got shivered all of my body seeing how beautiful the place was. And I did not dare to go to such place, with him, out of everyone, or everywhere, I had to go with Kwon Jiyong to a place that’s so honeymoon-worthy. ‘It’s summer song, Taeng. Of course, beach is needed,’ he said. But anyway, our song would not be some kind of beach vibe, so I did not think beach was needed for this.

 

“Wait… songs? As in plural?” Tiffany was asking, to make sure of her hearing. Which still so much perfect.

 

“Yes, we will release two songs. One upbeat song and another more slower. He insisted, he said this is his only chance hence he would make the best out of it.”

 

She darted her gaze from me to outside of the car, “I bet, it won’t be his only chance,” she muttered but I could still hear it perfectly.

 

I let a moment of silence, to think, whether to tell her or not. Although Tiffany’s my boo, there were times when we were apart and I did not talk as much as we used to talk. But then, she knew my story, she was there during the hard times I had, I thought, why not tell her.

 

“He said it, Tiff,” I finally told her.

 

“What?”

 

“Those words I told him before I turned my back. He replied those words and told me,”

 

“Are we thinking the same exact words in mind, right now, Kim Taeyeon?”

 

I nodded. “He told me he loves me. So many miscommunications we had, we have been filling up here and there since our meeting that time when I decided to forgive him. And ended up, he told me those three words. But he told me to take it easy, he just wants me to know. But still it puzzles me so much.”

 

Tiffany had this kind of face I hardly could translate. “And how are you feeling about that? Knowing he still has feeling for you, all these years, although it’s kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter