Epilogue: Toddler? Baby?

Untitled, 2022
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally, there they were, walking around, with no mask and no hiding anymore. They were walking around as themselves, Kwon Jiyong and Kim Taeyeon. Decade ago, company went crazy seeing photos of Kim Taeyeon was holding crown stick, but here she was, with that one idol who designed the stick by himself, also the leader of the group itself. After that collaboration went wild and after the wedding that shook the whole nation and even worldwide, here they were.

 

“Taeng Eomma, here,” Jiyong walked to her after got her big giant doughnut from Minion Café. “Look at this float!” and there was a cup of frozen drink in his right hand, with that blue long straw.

 

“Stop calling me eomma, Ji,” Taeyeon answered and took the doughnut from his hand with grin. Big one. Then he stole a peck on her lip. Cannot resist those lips, really.

 

“You cute, I love you,” he said as he showed off his gummy smile. His wife is so cute today.

 

Actually they were having a quarrel last night. Whether to go with minion costume or with Harry Potter robe. And they finally came to a decision to wear Harry Potter costume. So, they went to this place, their initial plan was to buy that robe at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter so they will walk around that place with the costume, both of them. But Jiyong did not stick to the plan. He did not want to buy the robe and wear it together. So it was only her who walked around strolling like a witch. So now, he looked like an uncle who brought two kids to the park. One youngest was wearing that Slytherin robe and the other one was toddler who was sleeping inside the stroller. Yes, they were strolling around the park, the amusement park, with that black Fendi stroller, a baby stroller.

 

“We should just go to In-N-Out, Taeng. And have a day resting at the hotel room,” he said as he tried to drink that banana drink when he was not that into banana. Taeyeon was laughing at the face he made once he tested it. “I know this is you who want to visit this place, you just make him as a reason,” he added again.

 

She glared at him. “Where do you think we should go when we were out with a kid???”

 

He chuckled, “we both know he is not a kid, Taeng. He is a toddler! And I do not think toddler could enjoy amusement park.”

 

“Kids love amusement park.”
 

“Yes, kids. Like you. He is still a toddler, for God’s sake.”

 

Taeyeon then pouted her lips, “okay then let’s go home,” she said and walked to the other direction. Jiyong took the stroller and pushed it a little faster so he could match up with her steps.

 

“Heyy, Taeng, come on, don’t be like this…” he begged.

 

“You make it as if we are coming here just for me.”

 

Jiyong laughed as he took those baby hairs in her forehead and caressing them. “But we indeed are, baby girl. We are here, for you. Because you miss playing at amusement park.”

 

“You are annoying, Ji,” and yeah, still no oppa. Even after marriage. No oppa, no Jagi, no Yeobo. But she tried, though. Next morning after the wedding, they woke up to each other in that big bed at the room overlooking to the ocean, they smiled to each other, before finally Taeyeon said it: Good Morning, oppa. And Jiyong did something that made Taeyeon swore she would never do it again: he laughed his out.

 

He kissed her temple. “Let’s go. Let’s get some fun.”

 

Before they were going to walk again, the kid, a boy, who was in his second year old looked up at them, both of them, making them both looked at each other. Praying in their head, wishing no cries came out from him.

 

Taeyeon was the one who kneeled down in front of the stroller. “Hello baby, how’s your nap? Anything you want? Are you thirsty? Hungry?” Taeyeon asked while playing with the toy making him smile.

 

Jiyong smiled seeing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter