Jiyong, 2022

Untitled, 2022
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NAVER] CONCERT DATE CONFIRMED AND ALL TICKETS SOLD OUT ALREADY

 

YG Entertainment confirmed and announced the information of ‘Kwon Jiyong, 2022’ Concert this Monday to go on sale by Wednesday and the date of the concert is this Saturday. Fans were raging because of the sudden information, although the company already hinted in previous months that the concert will be held in August. However, despite such sudden news, all tickets were sold in less than twenty minutes.

 

Fans are disappointed, not only for the rush, because who else was selling the ticket just three days before the concert, but also the fact that they decided to use Jamsil Arena which only has a capacity of about ten thousand. And the concert has only one day. Fans have been questioning this decision. Because, the previous concert was held in Seoul World Cup Stadium which had about forty thousand attendees.

 

The company has responded that Kwon Jiyong, himself, wants this concert to be more private. This is shown by how they sell exclusively, first, to the official VIP – their fanclub, both in Korea and Japan. It makes the international fans throw complaints to their SNS accounts, but once again they have to explain that the reason why is because it wanted to be more private, as Kwon Jiyong will re-present himself as his real self, Kwon Jiyong.

 

As to answer many international fans about a world tour, it will be in talk whether it is possible.

 

In the end, even though the name already changed to Kwon Jiyong from G-Dragon, the power he holds is still unbeatable. 

 

1. Thank you for always prioritizing your Korean fans. As expected!

 

2. I did not get the ticket, as I am a new fan and they have not opened the fanclub member registration anymore.

 

3. Me and my wife have refunded and rescheduled our honeymoon to Hawaii, for this. No regrets, because this is him we are talking about. Many memories we have with Bigbang and his songs. So the honeymoon we will have this weekend will be more meaningful because we are going to reminisce about those memories.

>>> I cancelled my engagement dinner party. But I couldn't be more excited than this!

 

4. The name has changed into his original Korean name. He prioritizes his Korean fans. I envy towards Korean VIPs.

 

5.  This is how a Korean idol treats their Korean fans. So refreshing, seeing many newer ones now only focus on the International market, or US market to be exact.

 

***

Hannam Dong

 

Jiyong called me this afternoon to visit his house first before going out to Dami Unnie’s house. Today, she asked for our help babysitting their baby, as she and her husband had a wedding invitation. I brought my Zero in my arms when entering the elevator and went straight to his unit. 

 

As I arrived, Jiyong was there, standing, with his gummy smile. He smiled like a kid.

 

“What?” I asked, suspicious because he was so creepy standing in the door like that. 

 

“Would you do it if I asked you to use this for both of your eyes?” he asked as he showed his scarf, his black Chanel scarf. 

 

I furrowed my eyebrow as I let go Zero from my arms. “Are you insane?” I asked, because wow, Kwon Jiyong, “since when have you become such a kink??”

 

“KIM TAEYEON!!!” he shouted as he laughed. “Oh dear, what the hell in your small head, I did not mean like that. Babe?”
 

“What? You gave me that and told me to use it for my eyes, what else could I think about???” I asked him back because, what else?

 

“Should we try then?”
 

“YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! KWON JIYONG!”

 

He laughed and asked me to turn around. “I want to show you something, surprise. That’s why I need you to wear this.”

 

I turned around as he put the scarf into my head. 

 

“Now, you walk slowly, okay. Follow my lead.”

 

“Ji, I swear to God, if you did something silly, I would hit you!” I threatened him and held his hand closely.

 

“You mean, spank, baby girl?” he whispered, in my ear, making me shiver. “Ya, Kim Taeyeon, since when you are into this thing???”
 

“Ya, Kwon Jiyong, you stopped with that nonsense!”

 

Then I felt we were walking to the elevator as it sounded ‘ding’. And with that I went into silence. After we walked out of the elevator, and walked again, and went to the elevator again, and got out of the elevator again, he stopped.

 

Oh, we arrived.

 

“Now, you stand here,” he moved my body to the left. “I will open this scarf and you open your eyes.”

 

I felt the scarf had been leaving my eyes, with me adjusting the brightness of the room, I finally opened my eyes. My eyes caught a room. A large room. Huge empty room. But still did not understa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter