Brave, 2022

Untitled, 2022
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[NAVER] YG ENTERTAINMENT HAS RELEASED TRACKLIST FOR G-DRAGON ALBUM

 

YG has confirmed that preparation has finished and the date has already set. Title would be two tracks: “Courage” which will tell story about coming back to our own self. And another one is “Be Brave” which tells about being brave to love again.

 

Both songs and including all other songs in the album will be collaborations with other singers.

 

Concert confirmed will be held this August. Dates and other additional information will be added later.

 

Please do anticipate it.

 

1. All other tracks’ collaboration already stated, but who’s that ??? on title tracks? Is it the same person or not?

 

2. How many days again we have to wait until they give us teasers??

 

3. Who is that ???

 

4. I know someone in mind, it made a buzz at Pann days ago. I think it would be her.

 

5. Wow, it is real, he is coming back. I think I wait well…

 

 

OMBAK RESTAURANT

NIHI RESORT, SUMBA

 

It was their first dinner here at the resort. All staffs and both of the idols already arrived. They both went with different planes, avoiding any buzz at the airport. All the staffs already settled themselves since early this week, while Jiyong arrived this morning and Taeyeon just arrived about hours ago. After settled everything in her room, she walked into the dining room which already full of the staffs.

 

The restaurant served seafood for tonight. Taeyeon was about to finish her dinner, she sat next to her stylish unnie. She was wearing a summer dress, in yellow, making her figure even more brighter, Jiyong could not stop but starring at her.

 

His Taehyun noona cannot help but to hit his shoulder. “Stop staring like a creep, go to her and talk. Your eyes cannot stop looking at her, it is so uncomfortable to watch,” the hairstylist said making Jiyong startled.

 

“I will, but she is still having her dinner.”
 

Taeyhyun noona brought a glass of water, “here, give it to her, now.”

 

Jiyong was smiling so wide at her. “Have I told you, that you are the best?” With that, he walked to the other direction where Taeyeon was about to put her fork to the plate.

 

He put the glass next to Taeyeon’s hand, making her looked at him with that surprise face. Her staffs who were sitting beside her smiled and took it as a cue, they bid goodbye to Taeyeon and walked from them. Jiyong took the seat next to her.

 

“How was the flight?” he asked.

 

Taeyeon looked at him, making a small talk. “Weird, that was my first after such a long time,” she said as she took the glass and gulped down the water. “You look….” She continued as she looked closely at Jiyong.

 

As the night came, the resort did not have much lights, she needed more focus to see his new freshly cut.

 

“I cut it for this filming. And do the re-colour. I know you hate my rainbow hair.”

 

“I only told you once how I want to dye your roots, Ji. Not that I don’t like the hair.”
 

“How was it?” Jiyong asked as he ruffled his black hair. Yes, he dyed the hair back to black.

 

Taeyeon smiled. “Suits you best…”

 

“Have you seen the villa?” He asked again because he really wanted the conversation to keep going. She just nodded. “You should see tomorrow, in the morning. So beautiful…”

 

“Such a shame that we have to work here, not for leisure…” she replied with a sad face.

 

He looked at her for a second, before answering, “we can extend, if you want…”

 

With that, Taeyeon glared at him.

Uh-Oh, did Kwon Jiyong just mention ‘we’?

 

 

[PANN] G-DRAGON CREATES A BUZZ EVERYTIME HE GOES TO THE AIRPORT

 

G-Dragon was spotted at Incheon airport. Many reporters were camping out of the airport and it is reported their live reports on YouTube gathered so much attention it hit hundred thousand viewers. He was spotted just went out from his car, was wearing a plain tee with black pants.

 

This time, nothing extravagant from his wardrobe. Even he has dark hair unlike the other time.

 

It is confirmed from YG Entertainment that he is going overseas to shoot his music video. That makes it more clear that he is going to be more Kwon Jiyong than G-Dragon this time.

 

1. He indeed looks better like this.

 

2. Finally he got rid that hair!!!!!!

 

3. No one mention where he is going? I bet it’s on Europe or England!

 

4. So excited!!!

 

5. Dear YG, won’t you release more details on the title track? We want to know more!!!
 

 

The filming was ended sooner than what we had expected. We did some at the beach, also with those beautiful horses running in the water, and some scenes in the pool. I could not stop admiring the scenery. This resort had won some awards as the best resort and indeed it lived up those appreciations. From beautiful scenery, secluded beach, an excellent hospitality, but really cannot beat this million dollar views when all my eyes could get just everything green and the blue clear water.

 

We shot the second song from Jiyong’s title track. The one which was the main title track already finished before we went to Sumba. And this one, “Be Brave” we chose to shoot it at the beach, as I told with beautiful blue ocean and beautiful horses running around us. The lyrics were beautifully written, and I had an opportunity to write too. It was basically about being brave to love again. Not necessarily about love in romance relationship, but in every area. To be brave in loving others, in loving yourself, even in loving life, though they disappoint us in many ways.

 

I always love, okay that was strong word, but I love when Jiyong was in such passion when he worked. That was why, I cannot stop my proud smile everytime I looked at him in the studio, or even today when he helped the director to make the scene better. He had not changed, if not he was so much better. The passion was the same, if not stronger. I whispered to him today after it was shouted that the filming was finished, “you did so well, Ji. I am so proud of you.”

 

He looked at me, surprised. And I could get to see him smiling, so wide. With that cute gums s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter