Dae Young, You're dead!

Descendants of the sun Goowon Couple Love Story

Myeong Joo supar angry at Dae Young.  Cause? She met Valentine, the y waitress in Uruk. How it all happened? Let's know about that.
There is another earthquake in Uruk. Luckily this time nobody died but some korean troops were there. They supported the villagers to overcome from landslide aftermath. Dae Young and Myeong Joo went there to help. Mainly it was Myeong Joo's duty but Dae Young wanted to come with her and the General agreed to sent him. They worked really hard for 2 days. Nobody died but there were a lot of injured people. They were all really tired after serving for 2 days at a row. On the third day, everybody started getting better and their workload was less than other days. So she wanted to spend some time with him. She insisted him to go on a dinner. He tried to fix the place and the menu because he wanted to give her some quality  time.
But she said she will arrange everything and it's a surprise. So he doesn't have a have to think about it. At night, they both went to the town. Myeong Joo is looking as elegant as always and Dae Young is looking very dashing.
To his surprise it was the same pub where Valentine works. He tried to block Myeong Joo's way," Are we going there? Let's go on another place. I think it won't be a good place." But she didn’t listen to him," I heard it's the best place for drinking. I've never came here when I was in Uruk. But this time I will enjoy my drink here. Come on."
He entered the pub, they sat on a table near a window with nice view. Myeong Joo is happy. She says "look how beautiful it is!" But he looks tensed! He is looking here and there and his fear came true. Valentine is here! She came in her y dress towards them to take order. Myeong Joo happily chats with her and Dae Young is trying very hard to keep looking away. She suggested Myeong Joo about the food and drink and asks Dae Young, "How have you been Sergeant Mejor Seo? Didn’t you recognise me? You were a regular here." She blinks at him and suddenly Myeong Joo's expression hardened. Dae young nervously smiles," I'm fine. Let me introduce my wife. She is Myeong Joo, my wife, a military surgeon." He looks at his wife and realised her getting angry. But Myeong Joo is a real soldier. She knows how to battle a war. She smiles big at Valentine and invites her to join them. Valentine joined them with 3 bottles of soju as there were not much customers after the earthquake. Myeong Joo happily chatting with her and after sometime, she asked, "so my husband was a regular here? From the time of his 1st dispatch, right?" Valentine answered, "Yeah, he and his boss used to come here frequently. They tried to flirt with me a lot." Myeong Joo smiles like an angel hearing that and a devil is started growing in her head. She plans," Once I get out of here Sergeant Seo, I bet you’ll be dead!" She smiles even more and asks her "By any chance, did he came here with another women?" Valentine smirks, "No. They were always busy flirting with me, they didn’t came with another women here." Dae Young clearly started sweating. He interrupts, "Myeong Joo, you know me. She is a friend, so she is pulling my leg so that you give a hard time later. Valentine please, don’t do this. I even bought drinks for 100 people from you. Don’t you remember?" Myeong Joo interrupts this time, "It looks like you vividly remember everything." Her gaze was so angry that he feels like he is in oven. Sweats drips from his forehead. Myeong Joo turns to Valentine, "Do you want to know when he was busy flirting with you here, what was I doing?" She nods, then Myeong Joo tells her everything, the hardships they went through because of her father's disapproval. How much she suffered when Dae Young completely cut ties with her, how she persistently chased him, what a fool he was, how dare he went on a date with a stewardess, everything. Dae Young sat there lowering his eyes, he didn’t have the courage to look at her eyes. Valentine gets amazed by Myeong Joo's courage! "You're a very very courageous women, Myeong Joo. I'm impressed! Sergeant Seo you got an amazing woman as your wife. You are so lucky that she didn’t gave up on you. You should be shameful for your act." Then they both glared at him. He felt like they were shooting bullets through their eyes. He tried to grab Myeong Joo's hand but she snatched her hands right away. He says, "I'm sorry Myeong Joo. You are the only women in my mind from the second day I met you. I went to the date and here, so that I can forget you for your good. But trust me, I could even forget about you once. You captivated my soul fully."
Myeong Joo is still angry, "Forget it. Valentine, let's have dinner." Then they had dinner and Valentine and Myeong Joo became friends. They chatted for a while and all those attempts of dae young loving her wife like put food in her plate got stopped by Myeong Joo.
After dinner Myeong Joo stayed up, shares a hug with Valentine and looked at Dae young "I'm going to the base, you should stay here some more time to flirt with her." She walked away. Dae young hurriedly runs after her. She walked on the road with angry footsteps. She sees a pebble and kicks it hard. Walking again like that she stumbled over a pebble this time. She almost falls but dae young managed to catch her before she fell.
As soon as she gained balance and stand on her feet, she pushed him hard. But he didn’t let her go. Ahe glared at him," Sergeant Major Sae Dae Young, let go of me right now." He didn’t listen to her and grabs her tightly. She says," I said let me go. This is an order." For the first time, he disobeyed her order. Cause he knows if he doesn’t solve it right now, he would have to go through harsh punishment for several days. He couldn’t bear the thought. He hugs her properly and kissed her with so much passion. She tried hard to push him away, but he kept moulding his lips on her. He held her waist and pulls her closer. Heat from his body transferred on her. She opened but bit him. He gets surprised at her actions and again jumped on her lips and kissed her such a way that feels like he is trying to eat her lips.
Valentine is watching them from the pubs window and smiles thinking they match each other very well. She is an amazing women. He loves her passionately.
This is not the end of the story. I'll try to write a second part for them. There could be some hot bursting chemistry in that part. Fighting!