chapter 28

No Other

 

"to go to the amusment park with my oppa and chingu. the succees of my brother and his chingu. to go on a date and not get hate mail from fans

"obviously its a girl. she  used oppa. unless Hongki actually likes using the word 'oppa'" Myungsoo said.

"but i dont have a brother" Hongki pointed out.

i laughed nervously and covered my cheeks since i knew for fact that it was mine.

"this person wants to go on a date and not get hate mail, from who? her fans?" Tony asked.

"ani! ani! look it says 'the succees of my brother and his chingu' its gotta be Eunmi! shes the only one here with a brother in a group!" Eunhyuk said pointing to me.

"aniyo! it could be ___(forgot her name) her brother is still in school right?" Jaekyung asked.

"college"___ said.

"i still think its Eunmi" Eunhyuk said. Minho and Hongki agreed but others disagreed still not sure if it was me or ___

"lets see who it is~" Kyunglim shoted and ripped the paper off revealing the photoshoot picture of Minho and I.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO USE THAT PICTURE?!?!" i cried pulling at my hair as i covered my face.

"wae? it looks good" Tony admited.

"YAH!" i laughed nervously pointing at him. "your getting braver and braver each day!" i said.

"So Eunmi also wants to date then" Myungsoo said looking over at me. he scoffed and turned away. "good luck finding a deaf guy" he muttered.

everyone laughed and i looked down pouting trying to hold in my laughter.

"then are you worried about your fans? or is he famous also?" Min asked.

"truthfully there is an idol that i have been admiring lately..." i admited looking down shamefully.

"Jaejin-ah?" Jonghun asked boldly.

"ANIYO!" i shoted looking up. he laughed at me.

"is it Jaejin?? jjinja?!" Hongki asked shocked.

"aniyo! hes not under your company"  i said looking up at everyone.

"so whats his name?" Eunhyuk asked just to bug me.

"YAH! you really are trying to start scandels arnt you?!" Kyunglim scolded him.

"well depending on who he is, if hes really famous it would be hard to go on a public date with him, unless you hide yourselves" Eunhyuk said looking at me then back to Kyunglim.

"ive never hidden myself or worn a mask on a date" Kyunglim said honestly.

"i heard your husband hated that" Eunhyuk butted in.

"he felt really uncomfortable" she nodded. "people used to say hello but no one would spread rumors, they just thought we were close" she said.

"its the same with Eunmi and i!" Eunhyuk said. "whenever we go on shows together everyone will think that were dating" Eunhyuk said.

everyone started laughing and he was confused for a short second. "then are you dating her?" Myungsoo asked.

"PABO! your going to start a scandel!!" i shouted trying to reach over Hongki so i could swat at Eunhyuk, but he held me back laughing.

"then why would people think your dating?" Myungsoo asked.

"because hes a very close chingu, people just asume that were dating. were just really close" i sighed loudly clearly annoyed because of Eunhyuk.

"we used to bump into celebirty couples sometimes. they act like its an emergancy"  Kyunglim laughed demonstrating how they react. we were all laughing hard at her reinactment. "if they would have acted natural they would have seemed just close! but they reacted and gave themselves away!" she laughed.

Minho and Hongki were laughing pointing at each other, "im going to reveal something about Minho!" Hongki said between his laughing fit but no one seemed to hear.

~~~~~~~~

"were out here to make your wishes come true~!" Myungsoo said. we were all standing outside in the cold waiting for something.

"if its to make our wishes come true just give me your coat!!" i shouted at him. "thats good enough for me!!" i snapped.

he was taken aback by my outburst and started laughing. "SHUT UP!" he snapped back and i instantly shut up scooting back.

"i can sense something. theres a red carpet we must have some guest coming" he said contnuing to follow the script.

"christmas with friends" Kyunglim said.

"your friends will be coming here" Tony told us."we called them in advance. some people were happy! they said they would come. others....said theyre busy" he finished.

"they didnt want to hear about it" Kyunglim said.

"we checked their scheduals and they werent really busy" Tony said.

"who do you think will vist? Eunhyuk can you guess?" Kyunglim asked Eunhyuk.

"im a korean hallyu star" Eunhyuk started off and laughed.

"look at how your dressed" Kyunglim chuckled pointing at his outfit

"how can yu be a hallyu star?" Myungsoo asked touching the fabric of Eunhyuks clothing.

"i think jackie chan is comeing" Eunhyuk said waving his arms back and forth.

"jackie chan?!" Tony asked suprised.

"a lot of Chinese stars will come" he said confidently.

"ah! theres a car coming!" Kyunlim said and we all averted our attention to the arriving van.

the van came to a stop and we were all silent as the door opened. "AH!!!" we all shouted as we saw Heechul step out of the van. he chuckled at our reaction and walked over waving a bit and bowing to the camera crew.

"its my friend!" the group of guys said trying to claim Heechul for there own.

they were all hugging and tugging on him. "dont be so good to me! ill kill you all!!" he snapped at them as a joke.

we all laughed at his tease and he went to stand with the mc's

"wow! its Heechul from SUJU" Kyunglim said happily.

"i think hes here as Eunhyuks friend" she said gesturing to Eunhyuk.

"i heard that you get nervous on variety shows lately" Minho said to Heechul. "i heard you couldnt sleep"

"jjinja?" Kyunglim asked.

"im just happy to be here with my chingu" he said looking down.

"your face is swollen" Minho pointed out.

"you didnt get much sleep" Simon laughed.

"your heads will be swollen in a few moments!!" Heechul threatened in the same sing song voice they were using.

"Heechul why couldnt you sleep?" Myungsoo asked.

"its because Eunmi kept bugging me about lending her some money" He said sending me a glare. i laughed and tried to turn away/

"Heechul who is your friend here?" Myungsoo asked.

"my friend" Simon D said.

"oh its Simon D?" Myungsoo asked.

"sure were close" he said nodding.

"what makes you think hes here for you?" Tony asked.

"we have a very close relationship" Simon said.

"how close?" Kyunglim asked.

"weve seen each other " he admited.

Heechul burst into laughter and had to cover his turning red cheeks.

"thats normal! mean need to bathe together to bond!" Myungsoo said but Min and i were hanging onto each other as we laughed. "Hongki" he said looking at Hongki holding up his hand.

"neh, hes my friend" Hongki said.

"why?" Tony asked.

"we have the same blood types AB" he said.

"so am i" Simon said raising his hand.

"us too!" Jaekyung said raising mine and her hands.

"many people claim to be friends with you" Myungsoo said gesturing to the rest of us.

"but from the same agency, Minho, Eunmi or Eunhyuk?" he asked.

"everyone must think that im his friend, but im confident that hes not here as my friend" Eunhyuk said honestly.

"wae? wae?!" the MC's asked.

"i know hes not here for me. hes not the type to come for s" Eunhyuk said looking away from Heechul.

"i really didnt know Eunyhuk was here!" Heechul admited.

"would you have come if you knew?" Tony asked.

"i thought Eunhyuk was here as someone elses friend like Eunmi!" Heechul said. "there always together im scared people wil begin to think there dating!" he said stepping foreward to point from Eunhyuk to me.

i laughed and covered my face dropping to the ground to hide my embarressment. while everyone laughed at me.

"wait! what do you think of his outfit!!" Tony asked pointing to Eunhyuk.

"thats why i dont want to be here as his friend" Heechul said honestly.

"oh! Heechul is so funny!" Kyunglim said while the MC's stopped laughing.

"but serriously hes not my friend" Eunhyuk said scratching the back of his neck.

"so whos friend are you here for?" Kyunglim asked.

"well...my  chingu is a little bit ugly" Heechul said looking up. "not very nice...very different in real life as he is on TV-"

"SIMON OPPA!!" Min shouted pointing over at Simon D. we all laughed at her cute expressions.

"ani!" Heechul snapped.

"can you reveal your chuingus personal life to us today than?" Myungsoo asked.

"i cant talk about it! but its already on the internet it wont be new news!" he said clasping his hands together.

"come out if you can call yourself Heechuls friend" Tony said waving to us.

absolutly no one stepped out. "everyone's scared now" Tony laughed.

"like hes holding a bomb" I said.

"they wont come out Heechul will have to go to them" Myungsoo said and gestured for Heechul to walk foreward towards us.

"if that friend rejects you you can reveal their personal life" Myungsoo said.

Heechul stopped infornt of the first row. "is it Simon D?" he asked mimicking the way Simon talks.

He giggled and walked away, letting simon sigh in relife. then he walked over to Minho and stopped in front of him. he lifted his arms and rested them on Minhos shoulders. "Ring Ding Dong" he said playfully patting Minhos cheeks. 

Minho and the rest of us cracked up at Heechuls teasing.

i was standing at the end next to Min. Heechul stopped in front of me. he gave me a playful glare and i just stared back at him blankely. "i know your not here for me or you would  have brought me steamed buns and bubble tea" i said demandinlgly as if i owned him.

"YAH YOU BRAT!" he shoted.

i made a gaging face, "BLEH! your breath stinks!! did you brush your teeth this morning?!" i asked then reached into my pocket and pulled out my pack of gum. i took his hand and slamned it into his palm. "take it all! you need it! merry christmas" i said serriously.

everyone laughed at my teasing. he gritted his teeth and looked away. "YAH KIM EUNMI!! YOU WANNA DIE?!" he threatened.

i just gave him a cheeky smile and nodded my head.

everyone laughed at my boldness and Heechul moved on. "talk about wild hair dye" he said looking to my left straight at Hongki. "Hell chingu~" he sang holding out a hand to Hongki.

Hongki cried and looked away.

"did he reject me yet?!?!" Heechul asked running back to the front.

"ANI ANI ANI!!!" Hongki cried running after him and giving him a backhug.

"HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!!!" Myungsoo shouted seeing another Van approach us.