OMS 2nd filming~!

No Other

we were sitting in our seats waiting for the teachers to come in. Myung Soo walked in first followed by kyung Lim and Tony. Today i knew Eunhyuk was replacing the guy Taesong that couldnt make it. i was really happy it would be my very first time filming with Oppa.


so ive said this before in a lot of my stories but everything in red will be everything that is being aired. kay?


they gave their usual introduction and i couldnt help but laugh at Tony's weird wink.

"thank you for comeing to class today~" Myung Soo said.

"neh! we should mention Hongki. he went to perform in Japan last week, how was it?" Kyung Lim asked hongki.

"we released a new album in japan. we went to promote that, its already ranked high on the oricion chart" we all ooh'd at the ranking. "we ranked 6th"

"wah~!" we all said in amazment.

"why has he gotten so shy?" Kyung Lim asked Hongki.

"ah i changed my style" he said  flipping his hair tot he side "i think my image deteriorated on this show, id like to go back to my old self-"

"i dont think it was the shows fault..." i cut him off, looking the opposite way innocently as if i never uttered a word.

everyone laughed at my joke and i smirked, feeling Hongkis cold glare on my back.

"people used to treat me well!" he said directing the comment to me.

"we treat you well too....like nothing" Simon D said with a smirk, while rubbing his hands together and gazing at Hongki.

i burst into laughter as did the rest of us including Hongki.

"thats a good one" Myung Soo said calmly turning to Simon D

"i even changed my hair today~" Hongki said. flipping his hair again.

"but we can only see one eye!!" Min shouted.

"thats my concept-"

"its frustrating!! move your hair out of the way!!" she comanded.

"its none of your business" he said cockily looking down.

"yah~ why are you acting all cocky?" i turned to ask him bluntly.

he laughed along with everyone else at my joke.

"i like that concept. but it will ruin your vison" Myung Soo said bluntly. he is the king of Bluntliness

Hongki laughed at his own put down.

"today studying with you, lets bring out the new students!" Myung soo said loudly.

three people walked into the classroom the girl was none other than Hyoseong from secret.

"neh, annyeonghasyeo, im the leader Hyoseong from Secret" she said bubbly and bowed.

"annyeonghasyeo im the emotional leader of FTisland Jonghun" the shorter of the two boys said and bowed.

"wait! your the leader of FTisland?" Kyung Lim asked the guy. "i thouhgt Hongki was the leader!!"

"Many people think that-"

"how could someone think that your the leader? you put clips in your hair!? i didnt know you were five!!" i stated shocked, cutting Hongki off. he turned his head to my slyly.

"yah! will you always interupt me?!" he shouted.

my eyes grew huge and i pouted. "Jonghun oppa! your dongsaeng is yelling at me! again!!" i whinned to his leader jokingly, who ive never met before.

"YAH! thats not the way to treat a lady! i thought i taught you better Hongki!!" his leader shouted at him playfully.

Hongki's mouth was gaping open. "why would you defend a girl you just met?!?!" Hongki asked bewildered.

Jonghun took a moment to think before looking down then back up to meet his dongsaeng's eyes. "because shes cute!" he said with a smirk.

Min and i couldnt help our laughter and cracked up.

"ah and lastly who are you?" Myung Soo asked Eunhyuk who was standing with his hands behind his back next to Jonghun.

"annyeonghaseyeo. im Eunhyuk of SUJU" Oppa said and bowed.

"ah~  you were here in episode 2!" Kyung Lim said.

"neh~ what are you doing back here?" Myung Soo asked agian in his bluntliness.

Eunhyuk laughed nervously and shuffled his feet looking down. "ill be honest....Yesung Hyung made me schedual this" he said. before he   could say anything more i burst into embarressed laughter as Hongki teased me along with Minho Simon D and Min. "he said he didnt like all the men that were around his baby sister" Eunhyuk said and looked to Jonghun.

"omo~!!! hyung will be made at me for calling his sister cute wont he?!?!?!" Jonghun laughed a bit scared and shocked.

Eunhyuk in a big breath and looked else where. "yeah mosts likely" he said then laughed as Jonghun began to franticly apologize to my brother on air.

"gwaenchanha Jonghun oppa, ill protect you~" i said in a sing song voice.

"BWOH?!" everyone laughed shocked by my response."wae?!" Hongki asked.

"Jonghun oppa is handsome, Yesung oppa will most likely ruin that" i laughed.

jonghun got even more scared but Eunhyuk approached him with a scarf. "im doing my job, now just keep this wrapped arund your face at all times" Eunhyuk joked around pretending to wrap the scarf on Jonghun's face. gaining roars of laughter from everyone.

we went on with the show and they announced that we would have a class leader and if they're guest they would become full time members. after that we continued on with the show answering questions and cracking jokes. finally we all got up to get ready for physical education. 

while in the changing room we all talked about the guys.

"is Hongki normally that quiet?" Jaekyung asked.

"ANI!" i said shaking my head.

"hes usually bubbly, hes being strange today" Kyung Lim said.

"hes acting so serious its strange" Min said.

"i think he only loosened up to Eun Mi today actually" Hyoseong said. everyone turned too me.

"Aish! how many boys are you playing?! Minho, Jonghun, Eunhyuk, and now Hongki?!" Kyung Lim teased.

"ani~!! its actually because Hongki and i are chingu. ive known him since i came back to Korea actually" i said waving my hands up in defense. "and Minho and EunHyuk are under the same lable so it makes sense to know them well. as for Jonghun....i just find him attracive!" i laughed. they all laguhed at my coment.

after PE and lunch we headed back in and they announced we would be having our class elections.

"so is there anyone, any of you would like to nominate?" Kyung Lim asked.

Simon slamned his hands on his table. "i guess simon wants to go first" Myung Soo said.

"i would like to nominate someone" Simon said nodding, as the rest of us nodded. "Myself" he said. we all snickered at his remark.

Juri nominated Jaekyung and I nominated Minho. lastly Jonghun nominated EunHyuk.

Hongki Minho and I began working on our strategy to  get Minho to win

"what all students want is a private vacation" Hongki said.

"on a private jet?" i asked.

"i took a trip to the states on a private jet once" Minho said.

"yah! that was for a concert not a vacation" i scoffed.

we were in the middle of practicing for our performance and Hongki had just started to sing when someone knocked on the door. 

"nam jang- WHAT?!?!?!" Hongki screamed at the door.

"Hows it going?" Simon asked as Hongki opened the door a bit. he just shut the door back on Simons face. i laughed at them and we continued practicing. soon Hongki and i were seated when Minho came out we jumped up waving boards with Minhos face on it. while hongki chanted "CHOI MINHO" repeatedly.

Minho soon went up for his campaign and full of charisma introduced himself. he went on explaining his reasons

"to become great friends and make memories" he said confidently "i think a school trip is nessicary. not just any trip, i recently went to the states on a private jet. i cant forget that-"

"are you bragging?" Myung Soo cut him off.

Minho laughed and shook his head. Simon pounded  his hand against the table. "that jet isnt yours?" he asked.

"i will rent a jet" Minho said proudly.

"who will pay for gas?" Kyung Lim asked.

"that will be included" he said. "when are you going to show us magic tricks?" Myung Soo whinned like a little kid. Minho chuckled and bowed with his hands together. "later" he said.

he sooned finished with his reasons and we went to do our presentation we changed the lyrics to Ftislands sarang sarang sarang to something that fit the topic.

we started a public discussion whhere a candidates name would be mentioned and we could comment on them.

simon D was first

"MINHO" he said looking directly into minhos eyes. Minho looked back unwavered by the intense stare. "you say that we have to become one, you say that we have to stick together, why dont you ever attend our group dinners?" he asked minho. 

minho finally broke and smiled knowing exactly what Simon was talking about. "i had a medical examintation for military service" Minho stated looking to the teachers. i had to go home, thats why i missed the first dinner. as for the second dinner, i was shooting for a drama, i couldnt come in the middle of shooting." he said.

"okay" simon said. "thats all i have to say" minho said. "I SAID OKAY!" simon raised his voice. "THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!!" minho mimicked simon.

"i have something to say about minho" EunHyuk said. "hes very competetive, and that could work against him as class representive. also hes one of the youngest here" he said,

"ani he is the youngest here" i said. "im 5 months older" i raised my hand.

they laughed at my silly-ness.

"i think a man has to be competitive. you mentioned my age. i think your either ridiculing me or looking down on me, hyung" Minho said.

"oh ani thats not what i meant. mianhamnida" Eunhyuk apologized bowing his head to his younger.

then they went on to dragging Jaekyung unnie. Eunhyuk was stating how untidy she was. and they were having a debate over her room.

"neh, it may be messy, but unlike you...." she pulled a blown up ppicture of Eunhyuks room out and set it on the table. "im not a total neat freak!!" she yelled.

i raised my hand, "i can see girl perfume!!" i said pointing to the picture.

"did a woman leave that behind?!" Hongki asked.

"ani-"

"who do you live with?!?!" Kyung Lim asked.

"i bought it" Eunhyuk shook his head. "i like female perfume" he said. 

we finished the election with EunHyuk winning meaning he would become a regular on the show.

 

after the show i had EunHyuk drop me off and since he was so tierd i let him spend the night at my house. the next morning i awoke to a mad man screaming at the top of his lungs and my bedroom door bursting open. i was too tierd to think straight, but i recognized my brothers voice.

"KIM EUN MI!!!! WHY IS HYUKJAE SLEEPING IN YOUR BED?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" i heard my brother scream at the top of his lungs and turned to see my outraged brother standing in my room.

"muot?" i asked confused and looked down to see a startled EunHyuk in my bed on the opposite side.