Oh My School!

No Other

today was my first day of filming on the set of Oh My School as a regular. i was really excited and knew it would be a lot of fun. Minho was also going to be there so i would know someone. Yuri was also going to be on today. i was pretty excited actually. 

and right now i was sitting in my brothers car as he drove me too the set, since he insisted on driving, and in the back seat was Kyuhyun since he insistead on tagging along. 'chincha?! aish this boy!'. but i smiled to myself, Kyu was a great person to have around, i really enjoyed his company.

we pulled up a long dirt driveway and Yesung stopped the car. "are you sure youll be fine?" he asked me in a worried motherly tone.

i gave him a what-ever, look and nodded. "its not like im really going to school, its just a show!" i laughed.

"yah was Yesung like that when you first entered High School?" Kyuhyun asked poking his head out from the back seat and reasting his arms on the back of my seat.

i scoffed and nodded looking at my brother. "Yesung oppa was much worse! to the point he made me wear the longer skirts!" i complained.

"Yesung, thats like comiting a crime against all men!" Kyu stated bluntly.

Yesung turned around to swat at Kyu. "AISH you erted boy!" he snapped.

"arraso, ill be leaving now, thanks for the ride!" i smiled and waved getting out of the car.

"are you going to need a ride home?" he asked me resting his head on the steering wheel.

i nodded. "jabael?" i asked.

i chuckled and nodded. "neh, of course, ill be here by 10" he said.

i nodded and waved good bye as he drove off with Kyu now in the front seat.

i walked up and to the small building that was our filming set. when i opened the door i was greated by at least 7 other faces. i waved and bowed 90 degrees before walking in completely.

"annyeong! our final regular has arrived!!" a short woman said.

i bowed to her and nodded. "neh, annyeong, Eun Mi imbnida" i smiled sweetly.

"aigoo, neomu yeppo, are you an uljjang?" the woman asked me.

i laughed and shook my head. "ani" i said.

"then what do you do?" she asked.

"i am a....singer and dancer, under SM" i said and nodded to everyone and the cameras.

"wow! you seem really innocent!-"

"yah! you dont know what shes really like!" Minho shouted accusingly pointing a finger at me.

i shot him down with a glare as if saying you-dare-deffy-me?!

he shrank back in his seat. "so then you and Minho are chingu?" a man i recognized as Tony Ahn said.

i nodded. "and Yuri, and Min is a good friend of mine" i smiled.

"wow! so then tell us about you. ive truthfully  never heard of you?" the woman said.

i nodded. "well i am Kim Yesungs little sister. and you probably havnt heard of me because im from America, i debuted in Americca first then came back to Korea" i smiled sweetly.

"chinja?! where are you from?!" a girl asked me. 

"San Francisco" i said.

"really?! im from LA!!!" she said happily.

i lauhged and nodded.

"well Eun Mi you will be sitting with Hongki-ah over there!" the other male said.

"but first give us an interesting introduction so we can remember you!!" the woman said happily/

i thought to myself and then waited for the music to come on. i started singing you are my everything, the song i sang with Kyuhyun at my first concert in seoul.

"dabaek!!" people cheered.

i smiled, l aughing and walked over to sit in the only empty seat,"so Eun Mi your blood related to SUJUs Yesung?" tony asked.

i nodded my head quickly.

"then are you close to any of the other members?" the woman asked me.

i had to give it a second, "Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun, im closest to mainly them" i said and nodded.

"shes a flirt when it comes to super junior 'oh~ oppa~'" Yuri teased me imitating my voice.

"yah! you mean unnie!!" i laughed.

"well we already know your close with SHINee's Minho!" the other male said.

both Minho and i gave him a confused look. suddenly he pulled a blown up photo of Minho and I from the photoshoot out and flashed it around to everyone.

"ARE YOU TWO A COUPLE?!?!?!" Hongki shouted way too loudly in my ear.
"yah! yah! howd you get that?!?!" i cried. Minho rushed and snatched it away trying to hide it also, while at the same time hide his red face.
"ANI!! it was for a photoshoot!!" Minho yelled.

"if thats what you want to call it" Simon D said cockily leaning back in his seat.
"YAH I SWEAR IT WAS A PHOTO SHOOT! I  MEAN LOOK HOW AMAZING WE LOOK!!!" i yelled.
"so you admit Minho looks amazing? are you sure you two are not secretly dating?!" Yuri added just to tease.

"i swear!!! Minho is just an oppa!!" i whinned.
"we wont believe you till you two either admit or you get a new Boyfriend!" the other male said pleased with himself.
i pouted stomped my feet.

the show didnt last that long and before we knew it, it was over, however unlike the others who went to go have dinner right after i had to wait for my brother to pick me up. which didnt happen for about 30 minutes.

finally a car pulled up. but instead of Yesung who got out it was Kyuhyun. "yah! your brother had a schedual so i came instead, i hope you dont mind!" Kyuhyun said feeling really upset onn the instide. 
"ani gwaenchanha, are you hungry? i havent eaten yet!" i asked him. 
 he slowly nodded then quickly smiled and nodded. "OK LETS GO!!!" he said in broken english.