whats with the awkward atmosphere?

No Other

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN!!!  WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THAT VIDEO AGAIN?!?!?!" Wookie yelled slaming the laptop closed on my fingers.

i yelped in pain and quickly stuck my fingers into my mouth. "what the hell was that for?!" i screamed at him angrily.

he shrank back innocently as if he had done nothing. "i was just wondering why you kept playing that video of you and Eun Mi singing together and you giving her the rose" he pouted.

i sighed and shook my head. "why do you care?" i asked opening my computer and playin the video from our last duet together.

 he leaned against the back of my chair with his head rested on my shoulder. "i think Eun Mi looks really pretty in that outfit! dont you think?!" he asked me pointing to Eun Mi.

i swatted his hand away. "i never really noticed" i lied. truthfully i kept playing that video just to check her out. i havnt see her in a few weeks shes been really busy lately. i pouted unknowingly and wookie noticed.

he jabbed a finger into my cheek, "dont you dare start thinking about Eun Mi you ert! shes mine! and i mean it!" he said firmly.

"so what if i think about her? you cant stop me" i teased.

he stayed serrious. "i mean it Cho Kyuhyun! stay away from her! its not like you like her or anything!" wookie said a bit harshly.

i gave him a confused look. "uh...but the thing is...what if i do like her?" i asked looking away from her.

"what are you trying to say huh??" he asked and by the coldness in his voice i could tell he was getting angry. why though?

"well all im trying to say is thata i think i like Eun Mi.....is that a problem?" i asked confused still.

"YOU CANT!" he shouted. i flinched back at his sudden outburst. "no! no! you can not like Eun MIi!!" he shouted.

"bwoh?! why not?!?!" i snapped. "besides i think that decision is all up to her and me!!" i said pushing him away as i got up to walk out of the room. his small hand stopped me and i turned to see him giving me the death glare. "what?! why are you all mad all of a sudden?! all i said was i liked her!!!" i snapped at him he didnt flinch like he normally would, wich indicated to me that something was off. "yah wook-"

he shoved my chest, "listen to me cho kyuhyun! you can not have feelings for her!!" he snapped.

"whats your problem all of a sudden?! why are you getting all y?!?!  are you on your man period or something?!?!" i screamedd catching his arm to stop him from pushing me again.

"ah you wouldnt care!!!!" he  yelled at me.

"yes i would!! your my friend!!! why are you getting all mad at me for saying i iike some girl?!?!" i  yelled into his face.

"YOU CANT LIKE EUN MI BECAUSE I LOVE....................................................................

..................................................

............................................................

.......................................................

......................................................................

.....................................................

........................................................................

........................................................................

........................................................

............................................................

................................................

........................................................

......................................................................

..............................................

.....................................

...................................................

................................

.................................

.........................................

...................................................

..........................

...........................................................................

.....................................

...................................................

................................

.................................

.........................................

...................................................

........................................................................

.....................................

...................................................

................................

.................................

.........................................

...................................................

..........................-"

"BECAUSE WHAT?!" i yelled in his face frustrated, trying too search his eyes for some sort of clue to what he wanted to say. all i saw at the moment was pure hatred and anger. he shoved me away and into the wall. for a scrawny man he had some muscle!

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!!!!!" he yelled shoving me again as i tried to walk away from the wall, only to shove me back into it.

"WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO WORKED UP ABOUT THIS THEN?!!?! ITS NORMAL FOR TWO PEOPLE TO LIKE THE SAME PERSON!!" i screamed shoving his chest just to finally get away from the annoying wall i kept getting ed into.

"NOT WITH YOU!!! I CANT GO UP AGAINST YOU!!! I NEVER EVEN GOT TO SING MY DUET WITH HER!! I BET AFTER HEARIING YOUR VOICE SHES ALREADY FALLEN FOR YOU!! YOU BETTER KNOW THIS CHO KYUHYUN! I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF LETTING YOU HAVE HER!!!" he yelled.

he was getting mad at me for absolutly no reason and that was pissing me off. "YOU BETTER SHUT UP WOOK!! I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY!! GUESS WHAT NEWS FLASH I DONT CARE!! YOU REALLY THINK IM GOING TO LISTEN TO YOUR PATHETIC COMMANDS?!?!" i shouted. "YEAH RIGHT!! YOU KNOW WHAT! I BET SHE WOULD LIKE ME FAR BETTER THAN YOU!!! YOUR TOO HOT HEADED!! YOUR GETTING MAD AT ME FOR JUST SIMPLY 'LIKEING' HER WHILE YOUR OFF IN LALA LAND PRANCING AROUND SINGINS 'OH I LOVE KIM EUN MI~'" i screamed.

"SHUT UP!!!" he yelled pushing me against the wall once again this time more forcefull.

for some stupid reason i couldnt hold it in anymore and i raissed a fist, socking him right in the jaw. he landed on the ground with a thud only to get back up quickly and storm over to me quickly kicking me in the stomach. i coughed and clutched the general area. he grabbed a fistfull of my hair and raised my  head punching me in the face. i fell down and coughed wiping at the blood on my lip. i reached for his ankle and yanked him to the ground causing him to whack his head against the ground really hard. he yelped in pain he tried to reach for his head but i wouldnt let him before i pinned his arms with my knees and began punching his face. he did a pretty good job at defending himself and also hitting me in the process a couple times. and i was positive each time would definatly leave a bruise.

"YAH WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?! WHY ARE YOU BEING SO LOUD?!-" Heechul asked walking intot he room only to see Wook and i beating the living crap out of each other. "YAH!!! YAH!!! STOP GET OFF EACH OTHER!!!" he yelled running to my side trying to pry me from Wook.

Leeteuk, Shindong. Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Siwon, and Kangin ran into the room and started freaking out at the scene infront of them.

"YAH! YOU TWO STOP!!! STOP!!!" Siwon shouted.

"SUNGMIN HELP ME?!?! ONE OF YOU!!! ANY OF YOU!!!" Heechul screamed still trying to rip me from Ryeowook. he managed to flip me on my back but Wook took this as a chance to climb on me and he soon  began beating me leaving me helpless since Heechul was holding me down, even though he was now locked under me trying to restrain my arms.

Sungmin and Shindong came to the rescue and tried prying Wook from me. Sungmin put him in a head lock while Shindong tried to hold his arms back. as soon as he was off me i got up and charged at him only to have Leeteul Eunhyuk and Kangin tackle me to the ground with Leeteek holding me in a head lock and legs around my waist from the back, Kangin sitting in my lap holding my chest down. and Eunhyuk above him holding my arms down. 

Wook was in a similar position with Sungmin holding him in a head lock. Siwon and Shindong holding his arms back and Heechul standing in front of him to keep him from running at me.

"SOMEONE! SOMEONE BETTER TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE!!!!" leeteuk shouted. when no one answered he got even angrier. "NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted at the top of his lungs.