chapter 31?

No Other

"were having many facts revealed and many people complaining" Myungsoo said looking around.

"lets not finish on a bad note" Kyunglim said nodding. "weve prepared a corner for you to become closer. 'Ill fix it~'" she sang.

we all nodded and clapped. "tell the other person a flaw you would like them to fix it. it that person says 'ill fix it' then we move on. if they dont answer they lose" Kyunglim explained

"if you lose you have to grant the other persons wish" Tony said.

"understand?" Myungsoo asked.

"lets play!" they cheered.

"who wants to go first?" Kyunglim asked raising her own hand, Heechul raised his hand and stood up. "Heechul~!" she cheered pulling out a hula hoop.

Heechul grinned and walked foreward. "i always like to go first" Heechul said taking the hula hoop and putting it over himself.   he grinned and looked up. "Hongki come on" Heechul smirked looking at Hongki.

Hongki stood out puffing himself out and taking in a deep breath. a moment later he was standing in the hula hoop with Heechul.

"lets start with Heechul" Kyunglim said.

"why do you keep crying when you drink?" Heechul asked.

"WOW!" a bunch of people shouted while everyone else laughed.

"why do you cry so much?" Heechul asked.

"what are you talking about?! how old are you Hongki?" Myungsoo asked amused.

"22" he replied.

"what do you have to cry about at your age?!" Myungsoo laughed.

"why do you cry? fix it!" Hongki demanded.

"okay, ill fix it" Hongki nodded.

"something recent..." Hongki started. "the background image on your mobile phone. fix it" Hongki  said.

"what is it?!" Tony asked.

"show us!" Myungsoo said.

"show us! where is it?" Hongki asked searching Heechul.

"i left my phone in the car" Heechul said looking through his pockets.

"ah! its right here!" Hongki said and pulled Heechuls phone out from a pocket. he showed the phone to kyunglim myungsoo and tony.

"oh! isnt she from wonder girls?!" Kyunglim asked shocked.

"will you fix it?!" kyunglim asked.

"this is something i cant fix" heechul looked sad.

"then you lose!" she said.

"ill fix it!" Heechul nodded. "i still have the background screen on my computer anyway" he admited evoking laughter throught the room.

"i read an article recently. i think Simon D mentioned it on this show...that youve dated a female celebirty" Heechul said and looked around at our reactions.

Hongki rolled his tounge along his cheek and bit down on his lip. "thats in the past" he said.

"is it the past, or present?" Heechul asked boldly.

"WWAAAHHH~~~!!" we all shouted.

"thats not fair!!!" Hongki shouted shaking his head.

"alright alright. calm down! i know who that female celebirty is" Heechul smirked into the camera.

"its in the past!" Hongki confirmed.

"in the past?! i can call her right now!!!" Heechul yelled and started dialing some number quickly.

"aniyo!!" Hongki shoted. "im sorry! im sorry!!" he apologized hugging Hongki. "i cant play anymore!" Hongki cried dropping the hula hoop. "Heechul wins!"

"i cant acknowledge this loss!" i said and stood up.

"oh~!!" the group snickered. Heechul grinned. "EunMi-ssi" he said.

i walked over and picked the hula hoop up putting it over my head and then his.

"Ryeowook you Yesung and Eunhyuk look nervous" Myungsoo pointedd out. 

Ryeowook looked from me and heechul back to myungsoo. "of course. those two know so many secrets about each other and both have sharp tounges" Ryeowook answered and chuckled.

the room laughed at his comment and he looked away innocently.

"Heechul knows more secrets about my sister than me. i hope i learn something from Heechul today" Yesung admited. i laughed and looked down.

"ill start"  Heechul said and looked at me with a smirk. "Eun Mi your known as Koreas princess right?"

"neh" i nodded.

"stop acting like a princess on tv. you hardly ever show anyone what your really like. fix it" he said.

i chuckled and my lips. "arraso. ill fix it" i smiled sweetly.

"since Heechul doesnt want me to act like a princess on tv i wont" i said and looked down for a moment before looking back up at him. "Heechul...just about every contact in your phone is a girl. and for every girl you have a name for her: cutie, princess, fox, rabbit. ect" i said.

"pft!" he laughed and dropped his head.

Hongki was cracking up and happily watching.

"you also have one thats pig. but you know its not a female's number. can you fix all the names in your phone to their real names?" i asked.

"yah! what are you doing going through my phone?!" he snapped.

"your the one that left your phone at my house for two weeks" i said bluntly. the room started laughing and teasing Heechul but i kept a straight face.

"can you fix it?" i asked again.

he sighed and scratched the back of his head nervously. "ill fix it" he said. "its my turn again" he said nodding.

"we meet together often with other friends right?" Heechul asked.

i nodded. "neh"

"we often go out drinking though..." he said. i my lips nervously. "just l ike Hongki you cry whenever your drunk. but you explain why your crying. you say that its because you dont get paid as much compared to Yesung or i, when in truth you get paid more then both of us" Heechul smirked.

"YAH!! YOUR JUST LIKE HONGKI!!" Myungsoo scolded.

i laughed and looked down. "ill fix it" i chuckled.

"how are you supposed to fix that?! your not even concious when your saying it!" Heechul snapped.

i just laughed and nodded. "okay then...Heechul you call yourself cinderella because you think your very pretty. should i tell everyone the names of the 15 beauty products you use on your face everyday?" i asked. "...or will you fix it?" i asked.

"15?!?!" everyone shouted shocked.

Heechul cchuckled. "ill fix it" he nodded looking down.

"Eun Mi, you act very friendly with other celebirties you meet even if there people you dont like. but once there out of sight you talk behind there backs" Heechul sneered.

"WHO?! WHO?!" Myungsoo asked.

"oh...its mainly you" i said looking at Myungsoo.

he seemed shocked."yah where does anyone get the idea that shes Koreas princess from?!" he scoffed and crossed his arms.

"ill fix it"  i nodded. "uh...Heechul-ssi" i started.

"neh?" he asked.

"oh! there it is again!" i said and wiped his spit from my face. "you have a drooling problem and you spit all the time in others faces! fix it!" i demanded.

he laughed and dropped to the ground for a second and nodded. "ill fix it" he said through fits of laughter and stood up.

"okay. i think i have one that will win" Heechul nodded. i looked around nervously and nodded. "Eunmi-ssi...you were in america for some time right? and a lot of things changed about you since youve came back" he started.

i covered my mouth with the back of my hand to hide my laughter. "why dont you show us all your tattoo?" he asked.

the room turned to chaos as everyone started shouting.

"SHE HAS A TATTOO?!" "WHERE WHERE?!" "YAH KIM EUN MI THAT BETTER NOT BE TRUE!" "IVE SEEN IT! IVE SEEN IT!" "YOUR TO YOUNG FOR ONE OF THOSE!!"

i clung onto Heechul to support myself as i cracked up. he was also laughing hard and had dropped the hula hoop. Yseung ran over and pulled me away but i couldnt stop laughing.

"YAH SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU HAD A TATTOO?!?!" he asked angrily.

i just couldnt stop laughing. "i heard it was the year  she left Korea" Heechul shouted. "right Ryeowook?! you were the one who told me after all!" Heechul pointed to Ryeowook.

He was sitting on the ground now with his head between his legs as he cracked up. "andwae!! you cant bring me into this!!" wookie snapped back as Eunhyuk helped him back into his chair. he stil hadnt stopped laughing.

"Eun Mi can you show us your tattoo?" Kyunglim asked when everyone had finally calmed down. i was sitting back in my seat since i lost.

"which one do you want to see?" Heechul asked.

again the room started shouting random questions. "yah! kim heechul!!" i snapped.

"how many do you have?" Tony asked.

"i have two" i said.

"can you show us?" Kyunglim asked.

i nodded and pulled my hair away from my neck revealing the japanese kanji for pleasureful music

"how have i never noticed that?!" Yesung asked shocked.

"my hairs always covering it, and if its not then my clothes are" i said and dropped my hair.

"where are the others?" Tony asked.

i stood up and turned around i had to take off my white cardigan but since i was wearing a tank top underneath you could clearly see the black bass and treble clef tattoo on my left shoulder blade.

i put my cardigan back on and sat down. "there both small so its not much of a big deal" Myungsoo nodded.