Kyu's Confession

No Other

Kyus POV;

 

Yesung Hyungs little sister  has been here for only a month, i noticed how close she was with HyukJae, Leeteuk, Heechul, Kibum, Kangin, and Ryeowook. other than her brother she only really talked to those 6, so ill admit that when she never talks to me it gets depressiing, i mean shes actually really nice, and funny, not the annoying brat i thought she was the first day i met her. sure we've gotten closer, but sadly not as close as the other 6. i really want her to talk to me more too. its like with Ryeowook shes comfortable crying in front of, then again ive never seen her cry, but i know she does when she gets frustrated because her eyes are red and puffy. with HyukJae she can talk about her problems and cry in front of him too. with Heechul, he always makes her laugh and they have one of those best friend relationships. with Leeteuk hes like the best friend too her she always goes to him for advice. with Kibum and Kangin they just goof off together when she needs cheering up there always there. 

as for me....well still nothing, we just talk. when no one else is home and shes bored she hangs out with me but other than that we never talk. we do a lot of duets together at radio stations and at interviews. appparently fans like the idea of Kyu-Mi. and ill be honest i actually like the idea of Kyu-Mi myself. shes a cute girl really friendly and silly. she has one of those 4D personalitys and innocents to her. i want her to keep that look it just makes her seem more perfect then she already is. 

so ill admit it makes me really jealous when i see her hanging out with everyone else other than me.

and Yesung Hyung doesnt help the fact that he never lets me get close to her. i dont know why though, im nicer and safer than Kangin....right? either way i dont get why he doesnt let me near her. Yesung and i are close so i would think he would trust me around her, i get why he trust HyukJae Ryeowook and Heechul is because all three of them have known her longer but me...he always has his eye on me when im neaer her, 

is it because i asked her for a kiss that one day at the radio station? or when i gave her the rose on stage for her first Korean concert? i mean its not like i flirt with her, unless were just joking around, so i really dont get it.

"Kyu you look like your deep in thought" HyukJae laughed walking into the SM practice room with Eun Mi and Heechul.

of course always with one or the other. "yeah i am, i want to write a new song" i lied.

"really? have you got anything yet?" Eun Mi asked.

i held up the blank sheet of paper, "yeah a got a ton done!" i joked.

"ha-ha~ your soo~ funny!" she laughed sarcasticlly.

"thank you i try!" i grinned.

"we were going to go eat, its late, do you want to come with us?" HyukJae asked.

i looked to the clock then the blank peice of paper in my hand. maybe ill get insperation if i go..."sure, lets go" i said getting up and following them out the door.

we walked to a food stand near by our dorm and ordered our food. Heechul and HyukJae both ordered Soju and Eun Mi and i just stuck to water as we ate. she and Heechul were goofing off.

"OMO!!! i have to telll you this story!! ok so i was in America and i was running at the track and i saw this ajhumma there too and she was running. so as i was stretching she ran past me and i looked at her and she wasnt wearing a bra. and i was stretching my arms so i i saw her and was like WHOA!! and flung my arms out like this..." she flung her arms straight out with Dobboki in her hand slapping Heechul in the face with it. "and i fell back" she looked to her left and saw heechul glarring at her

"OMO!!" HyukJae and i laughed.

"miahnae!" Eun Mi said in a meek squeak.

HyukJae laughing, handed Heechul napkins to wipe the sauce off his face.

"why is it always me??" Heechul whinned wipeing the sauce from his face.

"miahnae" she laughed helping him clean his face. "s-saranghae o-oppa" she laughed.

shes so silly and cute, and innocent, so i guess this is it, my confession. Kim Eun Mi i like you. i thought to myself smiling at the girl in front of me.