Chapter 25

No Other

My manager pushed me through the rest of the week to finish everything and finally let me go on break for the rest of the holiday, the only thing i had to do was film for the christmas special on OMS. He said i had to start working again January 3th so im free for 17 more days. unlike my brother who is busier than ever. 

Today only Eunhyuk was free and he agreed to come christmas shoping with me. right now we were walking through the mall browsing stores.

"Eun Mi are you planing on getting everyone gifts?" Eunhyuk asked.

i shook my head, "i would feel bad if i got only certain members of Super Junior SNSD F(x) and SHINee gifts so im just going to get my brother a gift and bake of cook something for everyone else" i said apologeticlly.

"you know what we should do?" he asked with a wide grin. "what?" i asked pretending to be excited. he laughed and flicked my forehead. "why dont we have a christmas party?" he asked.

i looked at him blankly before jumping on his back yanking at his hair playfully. "wah~!!! who knew Eunhyuk oppa could be so smart?!" i asked teasingly.

he laughed and shook me off him. "well do you want to try? im not sure if many people would come. its christmas, so a lot of people might spend the time with their families" he thought about it.

"what about the 23rd?" i asked. "Sungmin told me i needed to keep my schedual free on the 24th for something, i dont know what though, he sounded giddy excited but also pissed....it was scary" i laughed.

Eunhyuk laughed thinking about Sungmins attitude and nodded. "that sounds good"  he said. "who should we invite?" he asked.

"Super Junior of course, SNSD, SHINee, F(x), do you want to invite JYJ, and TVXQ?" i asked. he nodded. "JYJ's from SM it would be nice to see them" Eunhyuk smiled.

we nodded and walked into a store that sold cards and invitations. "so how many will we need?" i asked browsing the designs.

"11 super junior members, 9 for the SNSD girls, 5 for SHINee and F(x), then 5 for JYJ and TVXQ together. so 35" he said.

"wow thats really a lot" he said shocked.

"neh, but some might not come" i said as we looked through everything. "find the ones you would like and ill find some then well decied okay?" i asked and we seperated looking for invitations.

Eunhyuk and i  met up 15 minutes later each with three templates for invitations. "i really like these" he said and lay the three out on the counter for me to see.

Invitation 1.) 

 Invitation 2.) 

Invitation 3.)

I looked at mainly 3 and 1 then back at the grinning Eunhyuk. "yah, were not throwing a stripper party!" i scolded picking up 3 and 1 and smacking his head with them. he laughed and apologized hurrying to return them to their places.

"what about 2 though?" he asked.

"that one i really like since there are 4 templates we could use instead of them being all the same" i nodded.

"okay, so this one maybe?" he asked. i nodded. "what about yours?" he asked and i lay mine out in front of him.

Invitation 1.)

Invitation 2.)

Invitation 3.)

He picked up # 3 and started giggling. "Chul hyung would pick this one!" he said and showed it to me. i laughed and noddded. "thats why i pikced it, plus it is cute" i smiled.

"so i picked one from you, you pick one from me" i said looking down at my choices.

he looked over all of them carefully and picked up number 3 and 1. "this one, it has two choices and both are cute" he said holding out 1. "we can either use the penguin or the trees, so it gives a sort of difference to each card" he said, i nodded and agreed.

"so now, which should we choose?" i asked. he flipped them over checking the prices. "yours!" he declared. i looked at him shocked."yours are cheaper for 40 cards" he giggled like a child.

i laughed and snatched them from his hands. "okay, well go with mine" i said and we put the other invitations back.

we bought them and went straight to the food court to eat. Eunhyuk pulled out my notebook and pen from my bag. "so we should start listing things that were going to need" he said.

"well, should we go with western style?" i asked.

i nodded quickly. "so should we get and decorate a tree?" he asked. i nodded, "but we should all decorate it together. its going to depend on who comes though" i said. he nodded and wrote it down we went on and on with the list until it was finished and then went over everything together making sure we didnt forget anything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Need:

  • Tree
  • Tree orniments
  • Decorations
  • Food
  • utinsels and/or plates

Food:

  • Wine
  • soda
  • cookies
  • candies
  • soju
  • BBQ
  • chicken
  • rice
  • kimbap
  • Kimchi Jjigae

What we will do:

  • decorate tree
  • play games
  • cook together
  • secret santa
  • exchange gifts


"does that sound good?" Eunhyuk asked. 

i nodded. "its going to be really expensive though..." i said and pulled out my wallet. i had 200,000 won. "i think i have enough to buy tree orniments and decorations at the moment" i said. 

he was looking through his wallet. "i can buy the tree but we should wait for a few more days before we get that. and im sure we will have enough for the food. thats what all the main profit is going to" he said and nodded.

"we'll we have more money on our cards but i dont feel like using that right now, should we just buy decorations and tree orniments for now?" i asked. 

he nodded and we stood up after finishing our food. we left the mall and found a store near my apartment that was selling christmas items.

"annyeonghaseyo" we greeted the owner bowing our heads as we walked in.

Eunhyuk grabbed a cart and pushed it along after me. "lights! to decorate the inside of the house!" he said and stopped pushing running over to a shelf and grabbing the simple white christmas lights. "we'll need a lot" he said and grabbed three more boxes setting them into the cart.

I found the white paper snow flakes that you hang from ceilings and we also set those in the cart, along with the snow flak window stickers.

"lets just keep it simple okay" i said as we moved onto the tree orniments.

"why dont we get one of the blubs for everyone, have them sign it and hang it on the tree?" Eunhyuk asked.

"thats a good idea!" i said and we bought 4 boxes of them so we could write random things on them

along with that we bought a set of colorful sharpies so everyone could use one.

"are we going to cover the tree in lgihts?" Eunhyuk asked.

"yeah but can you go get just two of the small blbue bulbed ones?" i asked. 

he nodded and came back with these:

"we can mix them with the white that way it matches the room" i said.

he nodded "makes sense" and set them in the cart with everything else.

"what else do we need?" i asked as we looked around.

"should we get these?" he asked, i turned around to see him holding up some misteltoe. "set them around the house?" he asked.

i laughed and nodded helping him grab 5 more. "thats going to be pretty funny if Key and Jonghyun get stuck under it" he laughed.

"Oppa~! can we please get these please!!" i begged holding the assortment of plushies in my arms.

"yah! really?!" he complained.

"oppa~! please~~" i whinned using agyeo on him.

he crossed his arms and sighed. "pick 6 thats it" he said sternly.

i smiled happily and dropped six of the plushies into the cart.

"i think we got everything we need for decorations and ornaments" i said. he nodded and we went straight to the cashier and paid.

"im suprised at how much it cost!" i said shocked.

"neh, it was only 174,000 won" he nodded in agreement.

"ah!" i shouted as we were putting everything in the back of his car.

"what?" he asked confused and looked around franticly as if there was a bug around.

"i forgot to buy my brother a gift!" i pouted.

Eunhyuk looked at me and started laughing. "pabo! its only like 7! the mall is still open! kaja" he said shutting the trunk and getting into his car. i followed and buckled up as he sped down the street and back to the mall.

it wasnt as crowded but there were still a lot of people around.

"do you know what your going to get him?" Eunhyuk asked.

"ani....maybe i should just get him....ah! i remember!" i said and ran off to the jewelry store.

"Yah!!! Eun Mi!! dont run off like that again!" Eunhyuk scolded catching up with me. "yah! what if you got lost!" he scolded.

i giggled,"mian, but i have a phone, i could have just called you" i smiled and looked through the items at the store.

i pointed to the single dog tag in the glass and called the assitant over. "can i see this please?" i asked.

"neh" she answered and unlocked the case pulling out the arrangment of dog tags. "is there anything i can help you with?" she asked.

"neh, how long would it take to engrave something on one of these?" i asked.

"well, the quickest we van get it to you is in 2 days" she said.

"arraso, can i get this one" i asked lifting up one of the dog tags:

she nodded and took it from me walking away and bringing me a paper to fill out.

"is it for your boyfriend?" she asked pointing over to Eunhyuk.

"Hes not my boyfriend more like a watch dog" i said not looking up as i filled everything out. she chuckled. "its for my brother" i smiled and finished filling it out.

"what would you like engraved on it?" she asked.

"Love everything in the world" i said in English.

she nodded. "you want that written in english also?" she asked scribling the words down on another form.

"yes please" i smiled.

"arraso, it will be sent to your home in 2 days. if theres a problem please bring it back and we'll give a refund" she smiled. i thanked her and paid. after i walked back to Eunhyuks car.

"what made you want to get that out of all things?" Eunhyuk asked.

"ah, i remember my brother telling me that he wanted something like a dog tag once. and i remember that his motto is: love everything in the world. so i decided to get it engraved on a dog tag for him" i smiled.

"aw~ your such a nice sister" he teased.

He dropped me off at home and helped me carry everything into my apartment my brother was still staying over but he was in the guest room sleeping.

"hm...i have filming for OMS on the 21st so lets work on the invitations tomorrow, and give them out on the 20th" i said as he helped put everything in my room. "we also need to find a place. but my manager will probably let us use his house. its large and nice, and he lives alone. he'll be visiting his mother for the holiday so im sure he wont mind"  i said.

"arraso, what time should i be over to wake you up?" he asked.

i was about to answer but ended up laughing. its true that Eunhyuk, Heechul, Sungmin, Yesung, or Ryeowook, usually have to come over and wake me up on my days off or ill sleep all day.

"be here around 12:00" i said stopping my laughter. he chuckled and nodded. "arrso, annyeong" he waved and left my apartment.