Leeteuk's speech

No Other

the next day all of SUJU had met at the company and were either practing recording or just restsing up. no one told Yesung or the others that werent at the dorm yesterday, what happened between Kyuhyun and Ryeowook but it was pretty obvious to them that the two had gotten into a fight. they were completely ignoring each other, and when ever Kyuhyun would catch a glimpse of Wookie he always scowled. Wook on the other hand just perfered to ignore it. infact he was actually ignoring everyone at the moment. Shindong Eunhyuk and Heechul all tried talking to him, Heechul tried to cheer him up, but nothing worked.

it didnt help Wook at all once Eun Mi entered the room. "Annyeong Oppas~!!" she said in her sing song voice.

"Annyeong Eun Mi..." they all said but Kyu and Wook, in silent voices.

she easily noticed the awkward silence and picked up a crumpled piece of paper then chucked it at Leeteuk's head. "whats with the weird atmosphere?!" she snapped.

SUJU all felt guilty that they couldnt tell her it was really her fault for the weird atmosphere. 'its not that its her fault its just Kyu and Wook are fighting over her, i wish she wasnt so clueless' Kangin, Kibum, Leeteuk, Shindong, and Eunhyuk all thought.

'why does she have to be so simple minded?' Heechul thoguht to himself with a sneer. only to have a pencil thrown at his head. he shot up and saw a glarring Eun Mi. 'BWOH?! did she hear me?! did i speak outloud?!' he thought.

"whats with that damn sneer on your face?!?!" she snapped. everyone chuckled lightly. and Heechul couldnt help but sigh a relife. 'actually having you here lightens the atmosphere a bit, thanks kid' he mentally praised her.

"what brings you here Eun Mi-ah? shouldnt you be finishing your new mini album?" Yesung asked eyeing his sister curiously.

"oh....your right! i should be, but ive been here since 8:00am im really tierd i just want a small break, is that okay?" she asked innocently using ageyo.

"its fine, but we need to practice too" he said.

"arraso, miahnae if i was inturupting!" she apologized and bowed before looking up and smiling to everyone. she started walking out the door but stopped and turned around to say something, her face was suddenly serrious and it confused all the members of super junior. "eh....Kyuhyun-ssi, when your done though, can i talk to you?" she asked polietly.

this caught all the members attention. Yesung and the others that werent home last night didnt really care all that much. But Ryeowook was fully alert now. his eyes  darted between Eun Mi and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was just as shocked, and out of the corner of his eyes he saw Reyowooks shocked face watching him. "sure, why not" he shrugged.

"arraso, kumawo, i should get going. have fun guys!" she smiled and left.

"eh...'' everyone from the dorm last night had their eyes on Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. "wook..."  Heechul tried saying but Ryeowook just shot up and stormed out of the room to go find comfort in some place private.

Leeteuk sighed at the tension between the two makanes and stood up also. "Kyu, i want you to come with me" Leeteuk said looking down at the booy sitting with his legs crossed, Yesung who was confused about the awkwardness watched Kyu get up and leave with Leeteuk.

"whats going on? why is everyone acting so strange?" he asked himself. 

"did you need something hyung?" Kyuhyun asked Leeteuk who stood like a statue of a soldier, with his arms crossed. Kyuhyun sighed. "are you going to tell me i should have denied Eun Mi-ah's invitation?" Kyu asked.

"no. im going to say this: ive known Eun Mi for 5 years, shes....really blind when it comes to guys okay, i dont want you and wook making it hard on her with your little feud. Wookies been in love with her for 4 years okay. thats along time and i agree with the others he should let her go, but i get thats not easy for him. your his friend and bandmate, i dont like seeing you fight and niether does anyone else, i want you to choose one  Kyu, Eun Mi or Ryeowook?" Leeteuk said. Kyu opened his mouth to say something but Leeteuk beat him to it. "before you answer i want you to think, youve only known Eun Mi for what, a few months? and you already like her enough to fight with your own band-mate over her? are you really that into her Cho Kyuhyun"Leeteuk asked.

"i just want to say one thing, hyung, and it will sound really cheesy and lame, but to me, when i first met Eun Mi, when i first heard her sing  onstage, watched her cry as she hugged her brother she hasnt seen for years, and got to really know her, that ONE day, her first concert in Seoul, that ONE day i knew that i had fallen for her okay. and as i got to know her more and more each day.........." he paused thinking of words to say, and Leeteuk polietly waited. "each day i saw her smiling i fell for her harder and harder okay" he finished.

"so are you trying to tell me it was love at first sight?" Leeteuk asked.

Kyu shamelessly nodded his head and gazed into the leaders eyes. "i guess thats exactly what im trying to say hyung" he said with a straight face.

Leeteuk nodded. "are you saying you pick her  over Wook?" Leeteuk asked.

"isnt that exactly what Ryeowook would do?" Kyu asked, and Leeteuk knew it was the truth. "so what are you planning on doing about it?" Kyu asked.

Leeteuk just stood there at a loss of words. "i wont let Super Junior fall apart because of your love war okay?" he clenched his fist and took in a deep breath. "you two need to talk it out, either you get her, he gets her, or niether at all. you need to decide on one okay? i will not let your selfish acts destroy Super Junior. its bad enough as it is right now okay" Leeteuk said, each word making him sound more and more like a leader.

Kyuhyun nodded. "then what would you do? if you were in my shoes hyung"

"im not in your shoes, so until i really am, ill never know what to do, im not here to make the choices, thats all you" Leeteuk said cocking an eyebrow.

Kyu chuckled and nodded. "arraso, then ill go talk to Ryeowook as soon as hess done cooling off" Kyuhyun said pointing up indicating to the roof, where he knew Ryeowook was most likely bawling his eyes out.

Kyu was right at the moment Ryeowook was sitting on the roof completely collapsed on the ground sitting in front of the fire escape door lightly banging his head back against the cool metal.

"ah! this is so stupid!!!" he screamed pounding a fist on the ground as he couldnt stop his tears from falling. he pounded his fist harder and harder into the ground to the point it started throbbing with pain. "god im so stupid!" he scolded himself. "their all right, i should just give up on my one sided love..." Ryeowook said to himself.

"thats good" Kyuhyun said walking around the corner where he had entered through the second fire escape. Ryeowook quickly stood up wipeing at his tear stained face. "dude, ive already seen you cry, its nothing new" Kyu said walking over and patting Ryeowooks back comfortingly. "so ou decided to give up on Eun Mi?" he asked.

Ryeowook stayed silent for a second then shrugged Kyus hand off his shoulder. "and if i did?" Ryeowook asked raising an eyebrow.

"and if you did, does that mean that your going to let me go after her?" Kyu asked.

Ryeowook narrowed his eyes to the point they were slits. "you must have misinterpurted what i meant by that" Wook said turning to face his dongsaeng. "by give up that means i wont keep trying to steal her heart, i never said i would stop loving her, and i sure as hell wont let you have her either" Wook snapped.

"cant you just give it up already? i mean 4 years is a pretty long time, dont you think?" Kyu asked. "where do you see your relationship even going? i see the way she looks at you and clearly shes friend zoned you permanently, to her your her big brother, isnt that enough that your reciving some type of love from her?" Kyu asked.

"what are you expecting out of this? are you trying to tell me something here?" Wook asked clenching his fist.

"it was the same for me Wook, it was that whole love at first sight kind of thing, i know weve only known each other for what, 2 months, youve known her for 4 years. but that doesnt mean i love her any less" Kyu said.

just hearing Kyu say he love Eun Mi was enough to make him flinch. he hated the idea of his friend loving the girl hes loved for 4 years."i get it. heres the thing Kyuhyun, i wont fight you for her, but you have to ask her out, if she rejects you, you give up just as easily as i did okay?" Wook asked.

"not a problem by me" Kyu nodded holding out his hand for Wook, "till then, were no longer friends just co-workers" Kyu said as he and Wook shook hands. he suddenly smiled and began walking away only to turn back to Wook, "one more thing Wookie, you dont need to lie about letting her go so easily, your eyes easily give you away" Kyu said and walked away and back down to the practice room feeling victorious.

"wheres Wook?" Yesung asked as Kyu entered the room.

"he said he wasnt feeling well and he wanted to go home" Kyu said. "what?! shouldnt we go and make sure hes okay?!?!" Yesung asked franticly. "ani, he said he didnt want anyone to waste thier time on him, and to just keep practicing" Kyu said