Meeting the Diva

No Other

It took about 3 hours to get from the airport in Incheon to SMENT in Seoul. i fell asleep most of the ride there. Heechul fell asleep also but was more grumpy when we pulled into the parking lot.

"Yah! Kaja!" Eunhyuk said.

i glanced up at him through my bangs, he was sipping on bubble tea happily. "yah" i said getting  his attention. "did you get me one!?" i asked.

"of course i did, i got you blubberry because i know you love that one" he said handing me a purple colored bubble tea. "with extra pearls, because i know you love them" he smiled.

"oppa knows me so well" i smiled.

"yah?! what bout me!?!" Heechul snapped.

"you dont need it" Eunhyuk teased getting out of the car.

"ill share mine with you Heechul oppa" i said sweetly getting out of the car and following Eunhyuk with Heechul next to me.

Heechul and i were handing the bubble tea back and forth as we walked up the stairs to the presidents office.

when we got there Eunhyuk just walked in not really bothering to knock.

there was a man sitting in a chair at a desk, he saw the three of us and quickly hung up his phone. "Eun Mi-ah~! im so glad your performance went so well in america!" he announced loudly clapping his hands together.

"oh~ kompsahmnida!" i thanked him bowing 90 degrees.

"well then, im sure you know about the concert this saturday with Super Junior, we want you to sing some duets with some of SUJU. so youll sing with Eunhyuk, Yesung, Heechul, Leetuk, Siwon, and Kyuhyun. yada yada and youll do your solo's, just like they'll perform their songs" he said handing me a sheet of paper. "this is your schedual for the month, but considering your new your manager might sqeeuze in some interviews and radio shows" he said.

"arraso, kompsahmnida" i thanked him again bowing.

"oh and before i forget, this is the key to one of our company cars, take care of it. and this is the key to your apartment" he said handing me two sets of keys.

"chincha?!?! Kompsahmnida!!!" i thanked again bowing at least 7 times.

"arraso, tomorrow there will be a press confrence disscusing you, but to make it less uncomfortable for you, Eunhyuk and Heechul have offered to do the confrence with you" he said.

"arraso, thats fine, thank you again for everything"  i smiled sweetly standing up and leaving with Eunhyuk and Heechul.

as we were walking we met up with SHINee Minho and Taemin were the only ones i really knew since they were the only ones of SHINee that i ever met before i left for america.

"EUN MI-NOONA~!" taemin screamed running to me and hugging me tightly around the waist.

"Taemin-ah!" i said happily hugging him back. "yah! you make me feel short! im older yet im your height!" i laughed.

"Eun Mi?" Minho said bewildered.

"Minho!" i smiled.

"yah it is you!!" he said happily hugging me.

i laughed and hugged him  back.

"what are you pabos doing?!?!" a voice snapped.

we all turned to see the rest of SHINee watching us. two were standing behind one figure, who had his hands on his waist.

"oh Key umma~ this is our friend Eun Mi~! she debuted in america, and has recently returned!!" Taemin cheered.

"umma? what the hell?! is he a girl!? and who the hells KEY?" i asked just to tease the boy in front of me.

he looked me up and down and scoffed,"what are you sure you came from america? you look like a beggar!" he snapped.

"really? if i do then you look like some freak alien from another dimension!!!" i snapped back.

"oh god shes starting again" i heard Heechul groan.

"whats that im sorry, all i could hear was a wanna-be beggar with a squeaky voice" he mocked.

"sorry didnt get that, i hardly had time to think, theres this hidious.....THING in front of me" i shot back.

"thing? where? all i see is a crazy BEGGAR in front of me" he hissed.

"ooh~ that one hurt" i said sarcastically. "sorry, but were not in grade school anymore, well at least im not" i fired

"are you sure? because last i checked most grade schoolers are around....this tall" he smirked raising a hand just above my head.

"oh no im positive you know why?" i asked.

"not really, why?" he scoffed.

"because your shorter!!!" i screamed.

"wha-" he didnt have time to finish before i kicked him in the shin, causing him to fall to the ground in pain.

"what the hell was that for?!!?!?!?!?!" he screamed.

"for calling me short!" i screamed back.

Taemin Minho and the two that were behind key turned away covering there mouths to keep from laughing.

"YAH!! ILL KILL YOU!!!" key screamed picking himself up and trying to run at me. but Minho and Onew held him back.

"YAH!! DO I LOOK SCARED OF YOU DIVA!!!!" i screamed back trying to run at him but Heechul and Eunhyuk caught me. Eunhyuk finally had me around the waist and hoisted me into the air.

"Miahnae, she has a bad mouth and temper" Eunhyuk and Heechul apologized for me.

"gwaenchanha,, i guess you already know Keys just like that" the Jonghyun laughed.

"im sure they'll get to warm up to each other sooner or later" Heechul said trying to stop my arms and legs.

"neh, we have to go now" Eunhyuk said dragging me away.

"it was nice to see you again Noona!!!!" i heard Minho and  Taemin call.

"ANNYEONG!!!" i smiled and waved at them then glarred at Key. "YOU DIVA NEED A SENSE OF FASHION!!!" i screamed to Key.