shop shop shop~

No Other

Heechul decided he wanted to walk so thats what we ended up doing. it was really fun though, i had my arms linked with both his and Eunhyuks and we were skipping to the market. when we got there both were surprised by the group that surrounded us, not for them but for me. they stood bac k amazed as i took pictures with fans and signed autographs. "omo, she handles this so well!" Heechul said.

i turned to him and smiled. "of course, i love there support, its because of my fans that im famous, not my voice or talent...i love the feeling, it makes me jealous of my brother!" i laughed.

"yah yah kaja! grab a cart!" Eunhyuk said. both him and Heechul grabbed one, and i sat in Heechuls cart making him push me.

"yah! yah! dont crash me into anything!" i squealed as he nearly missed a case of beer.

we ended up racing, Heechul and I against Eunhyuk.

"yah! yah! watch out!" i screamed but it was to late we had already ran into the loaves of bread, which caused the cart to tip over and i fell out.

"yah! EUN MI! gwaenchanta?!?!" Heechul yelled moving the cart away from me. Eunhyuk had also stopped and was running over to me.

i looked up at them and started laughing. "gwaenchana!" i laughed. "gwaenchana" i laughed as they helped me up.

"yah! yah! youll have to pay for all this!" the store owner snapped looking at the mess we had made. he looeked to us and scowled but stopped at me. "omo!! are you Kim Eun Mi!?!?" he asked surprised.

i bowed"neh, miahnae we'll clean this up and pay for it all!" i smiled sweetly.

"ajusshi do you know who we are?" Eunhyuk asked the man, who ignored him.

"ani ani! gaaenchana!" he said waving a hand.

"chinchana?" i asked.

"of course not" he scoffed. "you have to do a live performance and ill let this go" he smirked.

"ani she cant-"

"arraso!" i cheered cutting off heechul and eunhuyk.

"yah~!! Eun Mi what if you get into trouble doing this?!" eunhyuk asked worried.

"itll be fine, besides i doubt i have enough money to pay for all this. lets get the shopping done first though" i said. i turned to the Ajusshi. "ill do a performance after we finish our shopping, is that ok?" i asked him sweetly.

"of course! of course!" he said happily walking away and getting another store clerk to come clean up.

"kaja! kaja! get this and this and this!" Heechul was saying reading off the list and throwing things into the cart. "yah! yah! dont forget these! and these! lets get this too!" and so on.

after about an hour we had both carts filled and were at the check out. "how much do you think all this will be?" i asked.

"molla, id say..."

"200,000 won please" the cashier said nicely.

"omo!" i went through my wallet and pulled out 150,000 won.

"oppas, do you have 50,000?" i asked.

they both got out there walletes.

"i have 15,000" Heechul said giving me the money which i handed to the cashier.

"here here i have 35,000 won" Eunhyuk said giving me his money.

"KOMAWA!!" i thanked the cashier and Oppas.

"arraso~ Eun Mi please sing for us now!" the store owner said leading me outside, a semi large crowd had formed and i had to cover my mouth to keep from laughing.

"arraso~!!! Komawa for coming!! please by this Ajusshi's great food also!!!" i said waving to the crowd.

"Oppa what should i sing?" i asked.

"Maria Ave Maria?" Heechul suggested.

"arraso pali plug in my phone and find it" i said giving him my phone as he ran to the speakers.

i smiled and waved as i grabbed the mic the owner handed me.

"YAH! DANCE FOR US!!" someone called as i finished the song.

i looked down to cover my laugh. Eunhyuk and Heechul were sitting behind me watching me amused.

"arraso! what if i also have my oppas dance with me?" i asked raising an eyebrow

"bwoh?!?!" Eunhyuk and Heechul asked confused. 

i ran to my phone and picked a song setting the mic down and grabbing one of each hand and pulling them up.

 

since im a girl and obviously not a part of super junior i just sang my brothers parts.

Naui ganan haetdeon maeumi nunbushige jeomjeom byeonhaegal ttae
Jakeun yokshimdeuri deoneun neomchiji anhge nae mamui geureut keojyeogalttae
 Argo isseo geu modeun iyuneun bunmyeonghi nega isseo ju-eotdaneun geot geu, geot ttak hana ppun
Eonjena gamsahae naega mankeum geuri jalhal su iggenni yeah

it was really interesting to see the look on everyones faces. i kept hearing things like. 'well it makes sense shes close to Eunhyuk and Heechul Oppa, shes from SMENT also' and 'chinchana? i also heard her brothers___from super junior' it was really interesting and funny and i couldnt help but smile to myself as i danced.

we finished and bowed. "Komawa! for coming please come again!" i sang waving to the happy crowd slowly leaving.

"Unnie, are you dating Eunhyuk Oppa?" a girl asked me. "andwae! its defenitly Heechul Oppa!" another next to her said.

"Ani, neither, Oppas are just really close friends of mine, my brother would lock me up and strangle them if he found out i was having a relationship with them since there older then me. especially Heechul Oppa hes almost 30!" i laughed teasing him.

"YAH your too MEAN!!" Heechul whinned.

"Kurdae" i smirked helping Eunhyuk and Heechul carry the bags.

"KOMAWA!!!" the Owner called waving to us. we waved back and walked back to my apartment.

when we got back they both helped me organize everything. after that i made Eunhyuk cook since i was too tierd to do anything.

"Oppa can you wake me up when everything is ready?" i asked. "im going to go clean up, and if you and Heechul are staying the night, you'd better get your stuff before it gets to dark out" i said.

"arraso, ill send Heechul over to get our stuff, just go rest, and ill call you when everything is ready" he smiled.

"arraso" i said walking to the bathroom and locking the door. i ran the hot water and slowly got in rinsing my body. i used my strawberry vanilla cream shampoo which i love because it makes my hair smell extra good. i also washed my face,  it was really dirty since i was out all day, which for me is horrible i hate having clogged pores.when i got out i dryed my body off and wrapped one of the white robes around my body and my hair up in a towle, while i brushed my teeth. when i finished with that, i let my hair down brushing it out as i blow dryed it. when i finished i pulled it into a messy bun atop my head.

i left the bathroom and went to my  room to change. i changed into black tights with a green leporad print sweater. i organized my room setting my key board guitar and desk in one area to work on music. and books and notebooks on another. after that i collapsed on my bed and pulled my laptop up next to me i was watchin 200 pound beauty which i love! its such a cute drama. i finished it and left my room to find Heechul back with two back packs at the door. he was laying lazily on the couch watching TV with a bowl of popcorn.

"Eunhyuks starting dinner, then again i doubt it will be anything big since were all so tierd and you know," he said waving a hand. "i bet it will just be instant ramen with an egg on top and a bowl of rice" he laguhed at his joke. i punched his arm lightly.

"yah~ can you do anything?" i asked reaching into the popcorn and grabbing a handfull.

"i  never said i was better then him!" Heechul pouted.  i laughed and patted his head.

"ah~ tomorrow i have to go and practice for the concert, Oppa will be back but i wont get to see him till the day after" i pouted. 

"anyway! it'll be so much fine, kurdae?" i asked.

"i guess, i think the fans are going to come up with dumb couple names like HeeMi" he said.

i scoffed,"yeah right, there going to pair me with someone much better looking! like Eunhyuk Oppa or Sungmin Oppa. it'll be  HyukMi or SungMi" i smiled happily.

he glarred at me. and swatted at my head, "so crule to your oppa!" he snapped making a hiss sound with his tounge. i laughed at him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "oppa knows i love him, Kurdae?" i asked sweetlly using my ageyo.

"just wait till your brother gets back, then you wont have that same attitude, then you change from the devil to angel!" he sneered.

"yah! who are you  calling devil!!" i screeched grabbing a pillow and beating him with it.

"AH~!!!!" he screamed. Eunhyuk came running in and had to pry me off Heechuls body.

"Aish just like little kids! YAH!! dinners ready! kaja!" Eunhyuk nagged letting my down and dragging Heechul to the kitchen where he had set out the food on the island. after dinner Eunhyuk made me go to bed early while he and Heechul cleaned, claiming i was too tiered and needed my rest for tomorrow, since i had a fitting, photoshoot, 5 hour practice, and another meeting with the president.