HyukMi ^^

No Other

 

Today i was up at 10 and left to meet my manager at the salon by 11. she had me get my nails done which were finished by 12. I got my eyebrows waxed which i truthfully insanley hate gettting done because it hurts a lot.  i got my roots touched up which took about two hours and they curled it. by the time we finished it was 3:30 and i looked great....other than my tacky  clothing, sweats a spagehti strap , and purple hoodie with matching purple uggs.

"arraso, are you hungry?" my manager asked pulling her phone away from her face for a few seconds to look at me.

i nodded. "neh, can i get a large blubberry bubble tea with extra pearls, and some tteok?" i asked slipping my phone out and playing fruit ninja.

"arraso, itll be ready when you get to the stadium." she said returning to her phone.

i got a text from HyukJae and exited the game i was playing to read the text. i opened it to see a picture of him at the salon getting his makeup and hair done while making a silly face.

'see you later'~ SUJU

i read it and giggled. i took a picture of the man driving and sent it too him.

HyukJae: yah~!!! what is that?!?!

EunMi: who sees the bride before the wedding? its bad luck~!

HyukJae: your cute~  stop flirting!! !-yesung

lol Hyukie and EunMi~!!! -Heechul

you two would be cute -Shindong

ahaha are you two dating? -Donghae

i agree with Shindong! -Leader oppa Leetuk ;)

yah~!! what about me?!?! -Kibum

wow Eun Mi 2 SUJU guys? lol -Kangin

Miahnae~ they took my phone! -Eunhyuk

if they date would it be Hyukmi, mihyuk, EunJae, or Jaemi? -reyowook ^^

i laughed at the newset text from reyowook. hes so adorable~ i thought.

EunMi: i like hyukmi best! ^^

HyukJae: me too! its cutest isnt it?! -Ryeowook ^^

EunMi: of course! mind giving the phone back to your hyung now?

Hyukjae: of course! love you EunMi-ah! i cant wait to see you later! -Reyowook <3 ^^

HyukJae: miahnae~ abobut them...

Eunmi: gwaenchanha, where are you guys now?

HyukJae: im getting my hair and makeup done, kyuhyun, reyowook, siwon, kangin, and donhae are on their way to the stadium, they should be there soon actually. where are you?

EunMi: im already at the stadium, iim already finished. ill see you on the stage then i m guessing. HyukJae Fighting!!

HyukJae: Fighting! annyeong!!

i put my phone away and got out of the van. it was 4:00 pm. two more hours till the show starts. i stretched my arms and my manager led me inside through the back handing me my bubble tea and packet of tteok. as we were walking a few reporters asked questions and photographers took pictures, i got to my changing room and the coordi unnie showed me a rack with 3 outfits.

"this one here is for your main stage performances" she said showing a hanger covered with white and hung it up. "this one here is for your performances with Leetuk, Siwon and Heechul" she said showing me the outfit covered in a red wrapping. "and lastly this one here is for your performances with Eunhyuk, Yesung and Kyuhyun" she said hanging them up. "you can go get changed back there" she said pointing to the curtain.

i thanked her and grabbed the outfit changing into it. the outfit looks like this: http://www.polyvore.com/debut_showcase/set?id=45917618

i walked out with my still half full cup of bubble tea. "Unnie can i leave now?" i asked the coordi noona.

"neh, you cant ruin the outfit or get into any trouble though, while your out" she said.

"komawa!!" i thanked grabbing my phone and running out of the room. i know, in heels and running. lets just say ive had practice. ;)

as i was walking down a hall looking for SUJU's room i heard my name being called. turning around i saw Reyowook, Donghae, Kangin, Siwon and Kyuhyun walking towards me. i smiled and did a little fidgety thing in my shoes and skipped over to them.

"OPPA~!!!!!" i sang hugging Reyowook closely.

he grinned and hugged me back happily. "Eun MIi-ah~!!! how have you been?!?! we all watched your american debut! it was great!" he said happily.

"ive been good! what about the rest of you?!" i asked pulling away and hugging Siwon next who hugged me slightly before letting go, then i went to Kangin then Donghae.

"we have all been good!" Siwon smiled.

"YAH!! your lucky your brothers not here to see you!! he would flip out!" Kangin said looking me up and down.

"YAH~! dont look at my baby with your erted eyes!!" Reyowook scoldecovering my body with his  jacket.

i laughed and hugged it around me. "komawa~ Oppa's not here yet?" i asked.

"ani, there still getting ready" Donghae said.

"by the way~ you two have never met  yet" Kangin said pushing Kyuhyun foreward to me.

"annyeonghaseyeo~ Eun Mi imnida~" i smiled bowing my head.

"yah!! dont act sweet and innocent! i stil remember yesterday!" he growled.

i looked up at him and smirked. "good!! then you should know that i want be a total cherry to you!!!" i snapped.

he seemed taken aback. "yah! you brat! talk to your elders with honorifics and respect!" i snapped.

"what are you an ajusshi?! arraso, annyeong ajusshi~!!!" i sneered.

"y-yah!! thats not what i ment!-"

"thats what you said!!!" i snapped.

"ha-ha~! sarangae EunMi-ah~" Reyowook said hugging me from behind to shut me up.

i smirked at Kyuhyun who glarred at his hyung. "merongh~!!" i stuck my tounge out.

"aish~! i really have to sing with you?!" he protested crossing his arms.

"neh, Mr. Gwak at me on TV~" i sang.

"Eun Mi-ah we have to finish getting ready!" a coordi unnie said running over to me and pulling me away i waved goodbye to everyone.

 

my manager showed me another sheet of paper. "this is the order for tonights performances we have to be quick when changing, we wont have to change your makeup till your very last performances" she said walking away. i looked over the schedual.

SUJU: 3 songs

Eun Mi: 4 songs

SUJU KRY: Chicago....Performance

Duet: Leetuk & Siwon

Break: 25 Min

SUJU: 2 song

Duet: Heechul

Eun Mi: 3 song

SUJU-HAPPY: 1 song

Duet: Yesung & Eunhyuk

Break: 30 min

SUJU: 2 song

FInal Duet: Kyuhyun (Total 4 songs)

wow this is really a lot thats going on tonight! i hope we can manage this all! i thought reading over everything a third time.