Chapter 33

No Other

"Eunmi im going out with Shindong to get some last minute gifts. ill be back later okay" Yesung said already getting his shoes on.

"sure. i dont have anything planed Sungmin told me to keep my schedual cleared today" i said sitting on the couch still in my pajamas while watching TV.

"okay ill see you later" he said and walked out the door. i waved at the empty space and returned to watching my dramas. 

around 4 there was a knock on my door. i got up to go answer it but no one was there. instead when i turned to look around there was a card taped to my door. i raised a brow confused and pulled it off gently. then closed my door. i walked back to the couch and plopped down so i could read the card.

Annyeong EunMi.

its Kyuhyun

i hope you didnt have any plans today

if your free would you mind meeting me at the xxx cafe?

i just have a christmas gift i want to give you

and we can hang out after okay?

well anyway if you can come, meet me there around 6?

i flipped the card over thinking there was more to it but there wasnt. that was all it was. i shrugged and walked back to my room. i placed the card on my desk and went to my closet pulling out an outfit.

"i have no plans for the day. might as well do something" i muttered to myself laying the outfit out on my bed then heading out of the room to take a shower.

when i finished with my shower i blow dryed my hair and tied it up in a messy bun so i could get dressed. i changed into something really warm since it was late and starting to snow.

i nodded to myself smiling and took my hair out of its bun letting it fall down my back. i checked the time. it was already 5:30 so i grabbed my purse and put my wallet, keys, and phone in it before heading out.

i took a taxi to the cafe where Kyuhyun had asked me to meet him, and sure enough he was already waiting for me at one of the tables just staring off into space.

i smiled unwillingly and walked over to him sitting down across from him. "annyeong" i waved.

"annyeong~" he smiled.

"so how are you? whats with the card on my front door?" i asked curiously.

"i dont know but it was intresting wasnt it?" he asked.

i laughed and nodded. "well what do you want to do? its pretty late dont you think?" i asked looking around at the already darkening sky.

he smiled and nodded standing up. "thats exactly why i wanted you to meet me now and not an earlier time" he said holding out a hand for me.

i took it and he pulled me out of the cafe and we just randomly walked through the streets of downtown seoul. we stopped at a park that was lit up nicely with lights strung through the trees and couples walking around happily and spending qualtiy couple time together.

"kaja! that looks really cool!" Kyuhyun said and dragged me to the park. it was actually really nice. 

"really though why did you want to hang out today?" i asked him serriously kicking at the snow beneath my feet.

"i felt like it. why? im not allowed to take you out?" he asked.

"no its fine" i said softly.

he looked down as if thinking of something to say. "but really...what do you see me as?" he asked.

i was shocked by the sudden question and looked away quickly. "what do i see you as?" i repeated. "um....someone thats a really good friend-"

"is that all you see me as?" he asked sounding slightly disappointed.

"i....i dont get what your trying to say..." i said honestly. 

"are you only willing to be friends with me?" he asked again.

"well...your a friend now....but other than friends i mean....that would be difficult since were in the same company-"

"but have you ever thought about dating someone in the company?" he asked again. kicking more snow from underneath him.

"well.....yeah...i guess..." i admited. where the hell is he getting all these questions from?!

"so...is it that person youve wanted to try dating? the one you mentioned on OMS?" he asked.

"well....yeah it is-"

"come on! i have to show you something!" he said suddenly grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the park. 

"hey what are you doing?!-" i was cut off as he suddenly stopped and pulled out a blindfold and covered my eyes.  "YAH?!?!" i started shouting.

"ssh!" he shushed me. "just keep it on for a little bit okay! its my suprise!" he said and even though i was blinded i could tell he was smiling. i couldnt help but let out a chuckle and smile as he grabbed my hand again and steered me through the crowd.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io2CaGJXauA

Sungmin POV:

i had just finished setting up everything for the mosaic and it looked so much better than the one in the 'No other' music video. this one was at a bus stop that was right in front of the christmas tree that was set to be lit at 8pm. 

i got the pictures perfect to form the heart in the middle but instead of it just being peices of paper on a wall i outlined the heart with the white chirstmas lights so that the whole art lit up. then i hung red and white christmas lights on the cover that hung over the resting seats. i cleared all the snow away so that it was nice and clean other than the snow on the cover top.

i really didnt mind the stares because i was proud with my work. i looked around eagerly for Kyuhyun and saw him slowly leading EunMi towards me. i pulled out the rose and when he saw me i waved it up in the air for him telling him everything was ready. his face lit up and he hurried over.

"here! hurry and take this!" i hissed in his ear passing him the rose gently and flicking on the switch so the lights lit up.

"its really amazing! thank you so much!" he whispered.

i nodded and hurried away so that EunMi wouldnt see me when he unblindfolded her, but close enough so that i could hear every single word. and yes i am most likely to cry when he confesses! this is so romantic!! even if i planned it all!!

"arraso...um...um...E-Eunmi-ah...ive...ive been wanting to tell you this for some time now b-but..." Kyuhyun was hesitating and getting nervous so i ran back over to him and hit him on the back of the head telling him to speed it up.

i let out a silent cry and rubbed his head glaring at me then shooing me away.

"yah! Cho Kyuhyun! whats going on here?!" Eunmi asked turning her head confused.

"um...i just really wanted to tell you that your an amazing girl. your really talented and pretty and even though you have an attitude you have a nice and caring personality. i like that about you a lot. i like that you would throw a christmas party for SM groups instead of going out and getting us individual gifts or cooking for us. instead you threw a party to get us all together as a family. your a really generous and considerat girl" he said nodding.

"thank you Kyuhyun-ah...but really whats with all this weird talk today?" she asked trying to look around for him.

Kyuhyun chuckled nervously and nodded. "neh...its just i wanted to tell you how much i appritiate you being here. and how happy its been since i met you and how happy you make me-" he said mixing up his words. "ah! um...its just everythnig about you i really like. not just your looks your just a beautiful person inside and out and i really like that a lot...so um..." he said and walked foreward slowly untying her blindfold. he stepped back and held the rose out in front of his face for her as she slowly pulled the blindfold off her face.

Her shocked expression when she saw the mosaic was beautiful. it was a mix between shock, excitment, and awe. her eyes traveled back to Kyuhyun who had a cheesy smile while also holding out the rose.

"yah! babo Kim Eunmi will you be mine?" he asked her with a scincere smile.

she covered with one hand and looked from the lit up mosaic back to Kyuhyun then to the rose. 

I widened my eyes as i watched her hesitate then slowly with a shakey hand move foreward to take the rose from Kyuhyun while nodding her head quickly at the same time.

Kyu grinned and let her take it before dropping his hands to his side happily and bouncing on his heels.

Eunmi was on the verge of tears, where as i was already crying because of the cute scene in front of me.

Kyuhyun let out a cute giggle and then moved to hug Eunmi which she returned with her own hug.

"then...am i that guy that youve been wanting to date within the company?" Kyu asked happily.

Eunmi was crying happily now and nodding her head quickly. "you idiot! you didnt have to go this far! you could have just asked me out instead of making me cry!" she laughed wiping her tears away.

"Mianhae" he apologized leaning down and pecking her wet cheeks sweetly. she laughed nervously again and wiped at her eyes. "so that makes us a couple now? an official couple?" Kyuhyun asked.

"yeah! it does!" she laughed nodding. 

i was still bawling like a baby but through the whole thing i was taking a bunch of pictures. 

"my plan was just to perfect!!" i sobbed to myself.

"then...can i take you out for dinner?" Kyuhyun asked taking hold of her hand and lacing their fingers together.

"NO! NO! NO!" i shouted running out to them first. "not until i get a picture of you two in front of this!" i shouted at them.

"Sungmin oppa???" Eunmi asked confused but i ignored her pushing her towards the mosaic.

Kyuhyun chuckled and shrugged pulling Eunmi closer to his body. "okay ready...1...2...-" at the last second he lifted her chin and bent down placing his lips on hers softly. "3!" i took the picture.

"wah~!!! thats such a romantic picture!!" i shouted then put my phone away. "okay! you two go on your date now!" i comanded and shoved them to walk away. they both gave me confused looks but walked away moving closer to each other and giggling like idiots.

i sighed and nodded happily watching them walk away. "as much as i hate seeing you with her Kyuhyun, you two are really cute together" i admited.