Peace~

No Other

Finally peace had been restored to Super Junior. im really happy, im not sure if Ryeowook has finally given up on me, but i seem to be getting more FRIEND vibes from him. it makes me really happy, i miss having him around as my friend. as for everyone else they seem to also be releaved Kyuhyun and Ryeowook arnt fighting anymore. And at the moment i really wont be able to handle any fighting. My brothers room is being renevated for the winter so he has to stay with me till January, and its finally December so i have to finish my Album which is just about done except for the filming for the comeback MV. 

Im actually on  my way to finish the filming right now, so im excited i get to film with Heechul since he does really well in MV's Leeteuk and Jessica will also be in the MV. so its going to be intresting. after that i have to go to the practice room to practice since my concert is in 4 days. 

When i get to the set it was really awesome! since its winter normally SM would do a chiristmas single but instead since im releasing my first Korean album ill be filming a winter love story type of thing. im excited because the lyrics were written by SHINee's Jonghyun,

(A/N:no Jonghyun didnt write any song ill be using, since im too lazy and dont have time to write actual lyrics im not going to so youll just have to follow the story line and use the instrumental that ill put in, and no its not mine either)

 

I waited outside with the staff. Leeteuk was getting changed in his outfit for the first scene and we were waiting for Heechul to arrive. and i have to admit Leeteuk looked really attractive!

I liked the part he was playing the part of my "ex-boyfriend". the whole plot behind the story is nice, to me at least.

it starts as Leeteuk and I being a young couple, Turns out that i end up finding a text from a girl hes been cheating on me with who also turns out to be my best friend: played by Jessica. Since we both are losing feelings for each other we break off the 5 year relationship on Christmas eve. I end up leaving and  wander around Seoul that night, when Heechul comes across me at the playground in the cold. He feels pitty for me and offeres to take me in. I accept and we head back to his apartment. I notice the small picture frame of an older woman surrounded by candels and displayed beautifully. he explains to me the reason and that its his mother who died on Christmas eve. 

The story goes on as Heechul and I fall in love over the year and become an official couple. Towards Christmas Eve the next year we come across Leeteuk who had broke off his relationship with Jessica also and tries to get back together with me and fix our relationship, but i have to explain to him that im no longer with him i have no more feelings for him and that im seeing Heechul.

He agrees calmly but has to seem truely hurt and admit that what he did was wrong, and that he still has feelings for me, but will let me go since im actually happy. yada yada i live a happy life with Heechul.

I also like the name of the song though its: Winters Luck.

yeah not much of a christmasy name but it has to do with the MV and story line, so...what not ^^

"EunMi-ah, you should go get changed and ready, i dont know when Heechul will be here" Leeteuk said pointing to the dressing rooms. He was sitting lazily in a chair munching on a doughnut like a little child.

"neh, when he gets here tell him to hurry, i have a schedual i need to finish" i said and walked away to the changing room to get dressed. i got changed into this:

and went out to wait with Leeteuk who was eating another doughnut.

"your going to get fat if you keep eating those" i pointed out.

he gave me a blank look, "does it look like ill get fat" he said while lifting his shirt and showing his perfect abs.

"YAH!!" i heard shouting and someone covered my eyes, "why are you flashing EunMi-ah?! are you a pedo ajusshi flasher now?!?!" i heard the familiar voice of Heechul scold Leeteuk.

"i was just proving a point!!" Leeteuk said in defense.

Heechul removed his hands and i looked around to see him now standing beside me staring at Leeteuks doughnut, "your going to get fat if you keep eating those" he said. Leeteuk stared at him in amazment. "you look nice also EunMi, im going to go get changed and ready so we can start!" he said and hurried away to the dressing room.

i laughed at Leeteuks sad face as he stared at the doughnut and then just continued eating it. "you look nice today also oppa" i said trying to cheer him up.

"are you saying i dont always look nice?" he pouted.

"aniyo! pabo! im saying that outfit looks good on you!" i rolled my eyes.

Heechul finally came out and we all got ready to start.

                                                                            

All Being Filmed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fCOaOUHueI

(thats the instrumental throught the song yada yada)

                                                                                 

Leeteuk walks into a fancy resturaunt with EunMi. its christmas eve and they both decided to spend the day together without family. However throught the whole date niether were really talking to each other. EunMi had a bored look on her face as she swirled the straw around in her drink, ocasionally glancing up at Leeteuk to see he was busy on his phone texting.

everytime she tried to say something she would be cut off by him getting another text and answering it. she pouted and just stayed silent.

"I need to go to the bathroom" he sighed standing up and walking away. EunMi waited for him to return just staring at her drink bored. suddenly his phone which he left on the table vibrated. she glanced over and looked around the room to see if he was coming back.

when she saw no one was returning she quickly grabbed his phone and opened the text. she read it and gulped not sure how to react. she just set the phone back in its place and dropped her hands in her lap so no one would notice they were shaking.

Leeteuk came back and sat down smiling to EunMi who forced on a smile but looked down quickly. Leeteuk's smile dropped and he grabbed looking through his text then put his phone in his pocket so they could continue their date.

They finish and are driving home in Leeteuks car. Both are silent, Leeteuk is focusing on driving, while EunMi is just staring out the passanger window thinking about the text she had read. the images from earlier kept flashing through her mind again and again.

*Flashback*

She grabs Leeteuks phone and opened the text. she read over the words:

To: Teuki Oppa~ <3

Annyeong oppa~ how are you?

when your done with your date do you mind coming over?

i want to see you soon ^^

From: Jessica

*end of flashback*

They arrived at Leeteuks apartment. Leeteuk was about to open his door so he could leave but he noticed EunMi not getting out. "Gwaenchanha?" he asked sitting back down and looking at her. she didnt answer at first and stared blankly at the dashboard so he tried to grab her hand but she quickly pulled away.

he gave her a confused look but she just blinked and her facial features softened. "how long? how long have you been seeing Jessica?" she asked holding her breath waiting for his answer. 

He caught onto what she was saying rather quickly and just looked away fixing his body so that it was turned away from her. after a long moment of silence he spoke up, "Mianhae..." he whispered. 

"How long though, have you been seeing her?" she asked not changing the subject.

He glanced out the windows and at EunMi then looked down, "since May" he admited.

She nodded and sighed, "arraso..." she said and got out of the car taking out her own keys so she could unlock the doors. Leeteuk followed behind quickly to see that EunMi was in the bedroom pulling out a suit case so she could pack clothing

He doesnt say anything because hes too shocked at what was happening so he just watches her pack her bag zip it up and head towards the door.

"w-where are you going?" he ask's  following her.

"molla" she said looking at him with watery eyes. she looked at her right hadn that was clenching the hose Key tightly. with a shakey grip she held out her hand and dropped the key into his open palm. And with that she left.

Leeteuk just watched her walk away and disappear into the cold night. He felt bad, he still loved her, but for some reason didnt do anything to stop her.

Heechul was walking home from the grocery store with a lollipop in his mouth and swinging a bag filled with packs of instant ramen. He was humming a soft tune (the instrumental playing) while he walked. As he passed the playground in his neighborhood he spotted someone on the swings just kicking at the dirtied snow.

He stopped and poped the lollipop out of his mouth eyeing the person closely. He could tell it was a girl because of her long hair and thin legs. She was wearing a pink coat but also a skirt.

"isnt she cold?" he asked himself, then he noticed her suitcase on the ground next to her. he tossed his half gone lollipop in the trash and trudged over to EunMi who looked depressed.

"YAH!" he shouted at her, startling her out of her daze. she jumped up shocked and came face to face with Heechul. "what do you think your doing out here?! its freezing?! arnt your parents worried?!" he questioned.

she shook her head. "a-aniyo!" she stuttered.

"then go home! you'll catch a cold!" he snapped rolling his eyes. When she looked down and scratched the back of her head  nervously he knew that she was homeless. "AISH! jinjja?!" he shouted to no one while slinging the bag of instant ramens over his left shoulder.

"You dont have anywhere to go?!" he asked. she scrunched up her face and shook her head. "aniyo" she pierced her lips. "ill find a motel though" she said moving to grab her suitcase from around him but he snatched it up before her. 

She looked at him shocked thinking he was going to steal it. "Kaja, you can stay at my hose for free" he said feeling pitty for EunMi.

"eh...jinjja?" she asked happily.

"neh! pali kaja! its cold out here!" he ordered walking ahead of her. she hurried to walk beside him taking quick peeks at him. while he did the same.

"whats your name?" he asked in a lighter mood.

"Kim EunMi" she said and looked to him expecting him to tell her his name. "im Kim Heechul" he said taking another glance at her before looking straight ahead.

"Kim Heechul...its nice to meet you! thank you for taking me in! i swear ill find a job and apartment so i can leave quickly!" she said bowing her head to him. He blushed thinking it was cute the way her hair fell over her face and she had to tuck it behind her ears and run a hand through it to fix the mess.

They get to Heechuls apartment and He pushes the door open letting her in first. he sets her suitcase down by the door and walks in ahead of her straight to the kitchen dumping the bag full of instant ramen out on the counter. he gets 3 things of the chicken ramen and starts boiling water. He gets out eggs and starts frieing them. then gets a bowl for EunMi down and sets it on the table. she walks into the kitchen tentivly to see what hes doing just as hes filling a bowl of ramen for her and topping it with a fried egg. he sets the pot of remaining ramen down and grabbs two sets of chopsticks handing one to her. She takes it and sits down, watching him eat first, before slowly eating her soup.

after they finished eating EunMi was standing in the living room staring at the picture of Heechuls mother smiling happily. Heechul came back in with extra blankets and pillows. he saw what she was staring at and set everything down on the sofa.

"shes really  pretty" EunMi said gazing lovingly at the picture.

"Kampsamnida..." he said shoving his hands in his pockets and looking at the picture sadly. "my umma...she died 10 years ago on Christmas eve" he said looking down suddenly.

"mianhae..." EunMi apologized looking up at heechul who had watery eyes. he sniffled and wiped his nose looking up and tehn at the picture again, "she had cancer. even though she was dying she told me Christmas eve would be my lucky day....and then she died that same day" he said in a deep breath to hold in his sobs, but he couldnt stop himself from letting his tears fall.

EunMi felt guilty that she had brought it up and turned to Heechuls mother once again. She got on her knees and smiled to his mother. "annyeonghaseyo immonie, im Kim EunMi mm...i would probably be out in the cold sick and freezing if it werent for your son..." she said. Heechul had stopped crying and was looking down at EunMi. "mm kampsamnida, for giving birth to such a kind hearted man, im sure he got his kind heart and pretty looks from you" she said and looked down, "kumawo" she thanked and clapped her hands twice before standing up again.

"you didnt have to do that" Heechul sniffed wiping his eyes with the back of his hands. "you didnt have to let me stay here" She responded smiling at him.

he chuckled and nodded, "arraso,  go to sleep and wrap up its cold" he said pointing to the sofa as he walked back to his room and shut the door.

EunMi walked up to the sofa and began organizing everything and went to sleep.

The next morning Heechul woke up and came out of his room to see that the sofa was made neatly without there being any signs of a visitor. he got confused and scratched his head. then shook it walking into the kitchen. he jumped back seeing EunMi was there cooking a big breakfast. she smiled and waved the spatula.

"Merry Christmas~" she sang happily and set the spatula down turning off the stove. she brought everything to the table then dragged Heechul over to the table to eat. He was shocked and confused but still sat down staring at the enormus amount of food. She laguhed as she watched him eat and his eyes bulge out when he tasted the food. He blushed embarressed but also thought it was cute when she laughed. he happily ate the meal while she watched. He noticed her still standing and pulled her to sit next to him with his chopsticks dangling from his mouth. he pushed a plate to her and handed her a pair of chopsticks, and they started eating. laughing and joking around.

Over the next few months they spent a lot of time together. going to the store going to see movies. EunMi often came to Heechuls work place to drop off his lunch, and she would also talk with his friends, they all seemed to like her and thought she was cute. Heechul started likeing how kind hearted she was and how generous she was. He often found himself smiling to himself as he watched her interact with different people. from his friends at work who she could easily joke with, old people selling fruits on the street who she would talk respectfully and cheerfully with, to little children she would talk playfully with at the park.

EunMi also found herself falling for Heechul. she liked how silly and playfull he was. and how she could easily talk with him. she liked how warm hearted he was and how childish he acted with children. more than that she loved how gentel sweet and caring he was to her.

One day they were laying on the sofa Heechul had has head resting in her lap and held the remote out so he could flip through the channels he was dressed casualy:

EunMi was braiging his hair into short stubs giggling from time to time, also dressed in casual inner clothes:

Heechul finaly turned the TV off after not finding anything. "yah~" he said in a soft voice moving EunMi's hands away from his head so he could cradel them in his hands. they were so small compared to his. "i think i need to tell you something..." he said.

"waeo?" she asked.

"mmm...i think its easier to just say it out...saranghae" he blurted suddenly turning red and dropping her hands.

she giggled and took them back. "nado saranghae Heechul oppa" she smiled.

"bwoh?!" he shot up. "jinjja?!" he asked. she giggled and nodded, "i thought it would be awkward if i told you" she said. "me too!" he sighed and slumped back down onto the sofa next to her dropping his head on her shoulder. "then...what now?" he asked.

"we both like each other...." she said.

"then...do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked shyly looking up at her and holding her hands intertwining their fingers together. "neh!!" she giggled happily. he smiled and quickly pecked her cheek. and she blushed.

The two did everything together after that, other than work. Heechul would walk her to work, and Eunmi would pick him up from work. both their co-workers were jealous but thought the two were completely adorable. They went on dates just about every weekend. often to the Han river, Cheonggyecheon, Lotte world, or arcades. they didnt like doing anything apart from each other.

Finally around a year later on Christmas Eve EunMi and Heechul were at the store buying ingredients for Christmas dinner, they were having some friends over so they needed to stock up on food.

 (Eun Mi's now wearing this)

 (Heechuls now wearing this)

Heechul was holding the list but often grabbed random things throwing them into the cart, only to have Eunmi laugh at him and place them back on the counter. Heechul went to go find soda, while Eunmi roamed the aisles for anything else they may need.

She stopped at the laundry soap and frowned as she tried to reach the one she needed. she was on her tiptoes barely grabbing the laundry soap when a hand reached past her and plucked it down easily, then handed it to her. She took it greatfully and bowed to the person. "kampsamnida!" she panted setting it in the cart.

"you look like your doing well Eunmi-ah" a soft voice said.

(Leeteuk is now wearing this)

she quickly looked up to see Leeteuk standing in front of her with a hurt smile. "oh! Leeteuk-ssi..." she said looking around awkwardly. "its been a while" she smiled.

he nodded. "um...i wanted to...apologize...i didnt mean to let things between Jessica and i happen...they just did....and i didnt mean to let you walk away like that....so i was wondering..." he said nervously. "well! ive been wondering actually....do you maybe want to try this again? as in US?" he asked.

She was silent and shocked. "um...." she said dragging the sound out. 

"Eunmi-ah!" Heechul beamed breaking the awkwardness and walking over with the box of soda in one hand. "oh! annyeong, heechul imbnida!" Heechul smiled to Leeteuk. then went to set the soda's in the cart. 

Leeteuk watched closely and quickly caught on, "ah! mianhae! i shouldnt have asked you that sort of question when your seeing someone else!" he quickly apologized bowing to both Eunmi and a now confused Heechul. "um...but if its okay with you, can i borrow her for a moment?" Leeteuk asked Heechul who nodded slightly a bit confused. 

EunMi and Leeteuk walked towards another asiel, "he seems like hes treating you well" Leeteuk started. 

"neh...he is. i like him a lot. well....i love him actually....Mianhae" she apologized looking down.

he sighed and shook his head, "Gwaenchanha...its not your fault its mine, i guess i could have seen this coming..." he sighed. "then...i should take my leave, hopefully i at least get to see you around" he smiled sadly and walked ahead.

"Leeteuk-ssi!!" she called. he stopped and turned back around to look at her. she smiled, "Winter is really a lucky season. i hope you have good luck with your life" she smiled.

he chuckled and nodded walking away. Heechul pushed the cart full of paid goods over and bumped EunMi's backside lightly to get her attention. "Gwaenchanha?" he asked worried.

"neh, Kumawo!" she thanked him grabbing his arm and hugging him. He kissed the top of her head lightly as they walked out of the store.

 

 

~The End~