Picnic Final

No Other

they started the Talent show and Jooyeon went first. she did a y dance to start with: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bFAaDTbfa8

"we get there are more men here but you dont need to seduce them!" Hyuna teased. Eun Mi who was sitting next to her heard first and laughed falling onto Hyunas shoulder.

Jooyeon finished turning the dance into a joke. "nevermind!! i understand what she was trying to do there!!" Hyuna shouted.

"neh and what was that?" Jae Seok asked.

"....shes trying to scare the men away! good job unnie!!!!" Hyuna stated firmly giving Jooyeon a thumbs up. everyone laughed at Hyunas joking behavior.

"whos next?" Myungsoo asked.

Hyun Joong sighed and stood up passing Jooyeon as he went to stand in the center.

a song started playing and they all waited to figure it out. once they did they started cheering loudly as Hyun Joong started dancing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wzD-1Vokb8

he finished and everyone was clapping happily and cheering still.

"they cheered more for him then you, you must have set the standards pretty low" Kyuhyun said to Jooyeon. she blushed and dropped her head laughing at herself.

"actually im only clapping because Hyun Joong is good looking" EunMi admited.

"YAH! you go from Minho to Eunhyuk to Hongki to Jaejin to Kyuhyun and now to Hyun Joong?!?! what a cheecky girl!!" Myungsoo scolded.

Eun Mi laughed and dropped her head then looked into the camera. "im really not like that actually. ive worked with Minho a lot and were also under the same company along with Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun so im close with all of them. as for Jaejin and Hyung Joong....i find them attractive theres no doubt in that" she said, then laughed realizing what she said.

"if you say stuff like that itll make it sound like shes a player" Yubin pointed out.

"aniyo, she cant be a player shes never been on a date-"

"you wanna die?!?!" EunMi screamed jumping up to attack Eunhyuk but was pushed back into her seat by Hyuna and Junsu.

"okay then, so EunMi fan boys its perfectly fine you actually have a chance" Jae Seok said with a straight face but started laughing as everyone else laughed.

"aniyo Yesung will get to them first!" Kyuhyun cracked.

next Eunhyuk went up. he also danced: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrYkFvdNZTs

everyone burst into laughter as they practicly watched Eunhyuk ruin his image. he was having fun with it though, so much fun even Myungsoo ended up joining him.

"its like something for a workout viceo!!" EunMi was having trouble breathing like everyone else because they were laughing so hard. Junsu being the only one that heard started laughing harder til he was bent over.

they couldnt handle it anymore when Eunhyuk started scooting on the ground on his and Kyuhyun finally ran up and pulled Eunyhuk to his seat. he was also laughing since he had embarresed himself.

next Hyuna went up and also was going to do a dance.

"is danceing all you people know?!?!" Jae Seok asked.

"its all we know we can turn into a gag" Eun Mi laughed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSl9fQwJOOo

at first everyone clapped and cheered for her but started giggling, laughing, and cheering as her moves got weirder. she did the whole thing with a straight face and Junsu had to run up and bring her back. when she sat down everyone burst into laughter including Hyuna who wasnt embarressed but pleased with herself.

next was Jonghoon and Jaejin who went together obviously. Jonghoon was sitting on one of the chairs playing guitar in the center with Jaejin standing next to him, they did a duet of FTislands The one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OH_ZMwuFu0

everyone was silent as they admired Jonghoon and Jaejins singing. they finished and everyone clapped sincerly.

"wow~ DABAEK!" they clapped.

"who knew they were more than just fancy instruments and pretty faces?!?!" Jae Seok teased.

Jonghoon laughed

"aniyo!! they were really good!!" EunMi defended the two.

"who was better  Jaejin or Jonghoon?" Myungsoo asked.

"they were both really good. they both have nice voices, and Jonghoon plays guitar very well!" she said holding a hand out to Jonghoon then Jaejin. "but i really liked Jaejins 'ive been trying to reach you OH~!' i really liked the 'OH~~!' part a lot" she smiled hitting the notes perfectly.

"oh, the 'OH~!'" Myungsoo said mocking her and soon everyone else was going 'OH~~!' to mock her. she just laughed and nodded to them

"what about Jonghoon then?" Eunhyuk asked.

"he did Hongkis part right? i liked the part at the end the: 'baby~~~!! wow yeah~~!!'and the 'your the one~~oh baby what you do to me your the one~' at the very end" she said hitting the notes perfectly again.

"he has a nice voice" Yu Bin nodded.

"he does have a very nice voice" EunMi agreed pointing to Jongoon.

next was Kyuhyun who also sang a song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV0cz9rHP54

everyone wowed at Kyuhyuns voice. Eunhyuk and Eunmi just clapped already knowing that Kyuhyun had an amazing voice. he finished and stood up bowing as he walked back to his seat to thank everyone.

"Kyuhyun has truely a strong voice, its really pretty!" Jooyeon said.

"neh ive heard him in other SUJU songs, his voice is one of the voices that stick out the most" Junsu said.

"in a good way?!" Hyun Joong laughed.

"neh! of course in a good way!!" Junsu corrected himself.

"its not just the voice, its when he sings he sings with a lot of passion. i really like that!" EunMi smiled complimenting her labelmate.

"theres SUJU-KRY and your in that?" Jaejin asked.

"neh, it stands for Ryeowook, Yesung, and Kyuhyun" Kyu said nodding.

"its because those three all have the strongest vocals of SUJU" Eunhyuk said.

"but its true that they do have strong vocals, buy i think SUJU is full of amazing vocalist" Hyuna pointed out and everyone nodded in agreement.

next was Eun Mi and she also danced not wanting to really sing.

"Hyoyeon unnie actually trained both Eunyhuk and i while i was in Korea" she said taking her coat off and  waiting for Eunhyuk to stand up and join her. he finally caught on and jumped up rushing to her side as the music started: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gAvxysuW7 (Eunhyuk is dancing the boys parts, while Eunmi is dancing the girls parts)

ceveryone stared in awe at her softer more serrious dance moves even though they were still alluring they werent a gag dance.

"EunMi is much more comfortable dancing with Eunhyuk, she doesnt like dancing with other guys" Kyuhyun informed everyone as they watched the closeness of Eunhyuk and Eunmi. "ive known her the leat from the other members but what i see when she dances she can only do y dance duets with Eunhyuk and finds it difficult to do with other members like Donghae" he said.

everyone nodded watching closely.

"Eun Mi and Eunhyuk must be really close then!" Hyuna said from across Kyuhyun.

"she says hes like her second brother" he said looking away from the two to glance at Hyuna before looking back at the two dancers just as they finished.

everyone clapped and complimented the two as they each sat down.

"Kyuhyun was telling us that your more comfortable dancing y style then with anyone else" Jae Seok said.

"ah! neh! its because we both took lessons from Hyoyeon unnie so Eunhyuk and i practiced dance routines together a lot. and i just feel more comfortable dancing with him since ive been around him longer" she said.

"is there any other label-mate your willing to dance with then?" Jonghoon asked.

"SHINee's Taemin, because ive known him since he first started as a trainee. and SUJU's Ryeowook. ive known Wookie since i started as a Trainee" she said.

Junsu went next and he also did singing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO-fMFOlyO8

everyone was silenced by Junsus voice and didnt even comment on his singing.

"yepeuda" Hyuna and EunMi muttered with star struck eyes causing Jonghoon Jaejin and Hyung Joon to laugh at them quietly.

he finished and everyone clapped happily cheering for him. Junsu bowed his head and smiled walking back to his seat besides EunMi.

"i like how Junsu sings, he sings with a lot of feelings" Kyuhyun complimented.

"kumawo" Junsu thanked Kyuhyun for the compliment.

"its a song you sang with Nichkun once isnt it?" YuBin asked. 

"neh we sing it often actually" he smiled.

"oh jinja?! i only heard it once on that show!" she said bluntly.

he just chuckled and shook his head.

lastly was Yubin. she ended up refusing to sing or dance or anything else:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBqBVGej0eQ

she ended up having Kyuhyun sing Kim Bum Soos parts.

when she finished everyone clapped for her and complimented her rapping skills.

"Yubin actually wrote the rap for that song" Junsu pointed out.

"jinja?!" everyone asked then praised her more.

 

end of the show everyone gathered in the cleared feild with sparklers and bottel rockets in hand.

"well thats all for this Idol Picnic~ thanks for watching!!" Junsu and Jooyeon cheered and lit off the bottell rockets along with Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Jaejin. everyone else clapped and cheered and they all lit their sparklers waving them around happily while drawing shapes in the sky with them and pointing things out.

Kyuhyun was showing Eunmi how to write her name with the sparkler. Eunhyuk and Jonghoon were liting off the remaining bottel rockets with Junsu and Hyun Joong. Jaejin was waving 2 sparklers in each hand causing Jooyeon who he was talking to to laugh. Hyuna and Yubin were joking with Myungsoo and Jae Seok as they waved their sparklers around happily.