chapter 34

No Other

 

"now i just need to make sure you two will be responsible right?" Sooman asked.

Kyuhyun and i both nodded our heads with smiles on our faces. so far Sooman, with the exception of Sungmin, were the only ones that knew about our relationship.

"if you two date secretly be sure to cover up well. and if anything occurs like getting caught you'll take full responsiblity of it?" he asked.

"we dont mind the public knowing about our relationship" Kyuhyun said shaking his head.

"but since Super Junior are doing promotions right now and im about to have my comeback, we want to wait till all this passes to announce our relationship to the public" i said nodding.

Sooman sighed and leaned back in his seat. "why do young kids have to be like this. you know what were going to have to do when you go public? all that work??" he sighed.

Kyuhyun and i looked at each other and shrugged. "since it would be us going public and not fans finding out, dont you think its going to be easier? you wont have to think of an excuse to cover us up, because well be telling the truth" he said.

"your right thats true. just be willing to take all the hate. because Kyuhyun is in a group i dont want it to affect Super Junior" Sooman said.

"we have antis but there Sones mainly" Kyuhyun nodded looking down at his hands.

"and because Eunmi is a solo singer i want you two to be catious because it could ruin her career, your both going to get lots of antis" he said.

"but im Koreas Princess" i said making a cute face. he jut chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"be careful both of you" he said sternly.

"NEH!" we nodded smiling and standing up to leave.

he let us leave and we walked out of the building standing together closely. "so then...what should we do now? we both have no scheduals..." Kyuhyun raised his arms over his head.

"hmm..." i thought. "are you hungry?" i asked looking at my phone for the time, and it was already noon.

"yeah, were do you want to go?" he asked.

"no where public" i shook my head. he nodded "lets just order some take out then or something" he suggested.

"sure" i said and we walked towards the garage. i got in. we ended up getting fried chicken and going back to the Super Junior dorm. we sat down on the floor in front of the TV and turned it on.

"hm...how many girlfriends have you had?" i asked sipping on my water.

"that depends, how many boyfriends have you had?" he asked.

"6" i said honestly.

he spit out his water coughing. "JJINJA?!?!" he asked shocked.

"aniyo! ive only had maybe like...3" i said nodding.

"fine ive had a few also" he nodded.

"are you just saying that because i said ive had a few?" i asked.

"no way! do i look like i cant get a girlfriend?!" he asked.

"see now your making yourself sound like a player" i teased.

he rolled his eyes and sat straight up. "okay, then how many times did you kiss each of them?" he asked.

"that depends how many times did you kiss your girlfriends?" i mimicked.

"the first....maybe 5 times. the second maybe 6, the third 2" he said nodding. "and you?"

"the first 4 times, the second 7, and the third 1 time" i said. "so which one was the best kisser?" i asked.

"the first"  he nodded. "for you?"

i smircked and chuckled remenicing my kisses with my past boyfriend. "the second....he was the best kisser in the school" i nodded.

"NEXT QUESTION!" Kyuhyun shouted changing the subject. "whats your ideal guy?" he asked.

"as long as he can make me laugh. if he respects others....can be like a best friend and a nice boyfriend. my brother has to like him also" i nodded.

Kyuhyun pouted. "you just named traits that Ryeowook, Siwon,  and Eunhyuk have" i looked sad.

"Ryeowook cant make me laugh though, and my brother would never want me to date Eunhyuk. and Siwon is hardly a bestfriend to me" i smirked. "i named three traits that you fit" i smiled.

he giggled and grinned. "then whats the one i dont fit" he asked excited for some reason.

"your not that respectful" i shook my head.

"wah?! i can be respectful!!" he protested.

"you can. but you can also be a mean person" i shook my head and giggled.

"my turn. for how long have you liked me?" i asked.

"thats easy!" he grinned. "when you had your first concert in Korea we performed a lot of duets together. i think i started liking you when you were on stage with Eunhyuk with the fans" he nodded. "i liked watching you laugh and smile, and then when we sang that last song and i gave you the rose....yeah thats when i started liking you" he nodded smiling.

"did you ever like me at all before my confession?" he asked.

"remember when we went on the idol picnic and we had to do that stupid scavanger hunt?" i asked. he nodded. "well when i started crying because i was scared and Hyun Joong scared us, you didnt tease me and  you took care of me, thats when i started liking you" i nodded laughing at the moment.

he smiled happily. "mm whats your dream date?" he asked.

"my dream date....is to do something fun. i think amusment parks are over rated so something like going to the Cheonggyecheon river walk. ive actually never been there so i really want to see it" i nodded.

"wow~ your cheap" he said honestly and nodding. i couldnt help but laugh and nod

"then your ideal date?" i asked.

"i just want to be with my girlfriend maybe walk around a market or mall and eat lunch" he nodded.

"wow~ your cheap" i teased nodding. he laughed and leaned back again.

then his face became serrious, "for some reason i just really dont feel like were actually  dating...i still feel like its a one sided love sort of thing" he shook his head frowning.

"pabo, it was a one sided love up until this winter. and we havnt even gone on a proper date, and weve only been an official couple for...38 hours?" i said.

he tilted his head to think about it. "then we should go on a date before we both get ver busy?" he asked coughing lightly and covering his mouth trying to hide his blush.

"sure, when?" i asked.

"this weekend im free. ill pick you up" he said.

"what are you two doing here?!?!" a voice shouted and people stomped into the dorm.

"we were hungry and wanted something to eat" Kyuhyun said holding up his chicken.

"is that all you two were doing?" Sungmin smirked.

"yes" we both answered.

"are you positive?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"aniyo, hes a guy he can never be positive, and im still a " i said emotionlessly pointing from Kyuhyun to me. "plus i dont even know where to buy a pregnancy test" i beamed.

"thats a good thing" Yesung grumbled walking into the room.

everyone laughed at Yesungs protectiv comment and Sungmins baffeled face expression. then they all fell silent and looked at us again. "Eunmi your still a ?" Heechul asked shocked.

"of course she is!!" Eunhyuk, Ryeowoo, Kyuhyun, and Shindong snapped.

"you dont need to be thinking about this kind of stuff!!!" Leeteuk scolded.

"your making her feel awkward!" Siwon snapped.

"she loves me to mcuh!" Heechul snapped back.

"why are you such a ert?!" Sungmin and Donghae snapped.

"what are you doing thinking about my little sisters ity?!" Yesung scolded.

"come on you cant tell me youve never thought of your sister getting prego!" Heechul rolled his eyes.

"if shes going to get pregnant its got to be with a guy i approve of!" Yesung snapped.

"and you approve of me~" Heechul teased trying to hug me but Kyuhyun shoved him  out of the way before he could touch me. Sungmin smirked noticing Kyuhyuns reaction.

"what makes you think i would approve of you ever?" Yesung scoffed.

"why are we even on this topic?" i asked looking around but everyone was ignoring me.

"yeah really its a bit strange to be talking like this with her here" Kyuhyun nodded.

"oh yeah then who would you alllow to date your sister huh?" Heechul grinned.

"yah! hyung!!" Kyuhyun snapped.

"Heechul thats none of your business!" i said.

"if anything i would perfer to have Ryeowook date Eunmi!" Yesung glared at Heechul.

Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Sungmin, and i had shocked expressions on our face as we stared wide eyed at my brother.

"why me?!" Ryeowook sounded shocked.

"because i know Ryeowook would take care of Eunmi well" he shrugged.

Kyuhyun  was biting his lip and digging his nails into his palm. i scooted closer and took his hands interwinding our fingers.

"im hungry!! Ryeowook you should cook for us soon!!" Sungmin suddenly changed the subject and everyone agreed leaving to go to there rooms or clean up.

"Eunmi you should clean up this mess and get home unless you want to stay for dinner" Leeteuk smiled warmly dropping his bag off by the door.

"ah! ill go home" i smiled.

"are you sure? wookies cooking" he said.

"tempting, but i should go home and get some rest, ill be busy this week" i smiled.

"arraso, go home safe" ge said and walked away to the kitchen where Yesung, Ryeowook and Sungmin were.

"ill take you home" Kyuhyun said standing  up picking up all our trash and putting it in the plastic bag. i stood up and stretched my arms over my head following him into the kitchen so he could throw away our trash.

"annyeong oppa, ill see you later" i said hugging my brother and waving to the others before following Kyuhyun back to the door. he jingled his keys in his hand and held the door open for me.

it didnt take him long to get to my apartment but we waited in the car for a few minutes.

"you...are you upset about what oppa said?" i asked.

"yeah" he said sadly.

"mianhae" i apologized hugging him and placing my head on his shoulder. "its fine, irs not your fault at all, if he has a problem with us being together then...he has a problem with us being together" he chuckled wrapping his arm over my shoulders and bringing me closer.

"you know i really really like you, right?" he asked resting his head atop mine lightly.

"yeah you say it a lot" i said and couldnt help but giggle.

"you should get going, and get some rest" he said and loosened his arm over my shoulders and sat up.

"yeah, your right" i pouted but grabbed my bag and got out of the car. he was about to pull away but i spun around and waved for him to stop.

"what?" he asked rolling down the window.

"i forgot!" i gasped placing my hands on door and leaning down to peck his lips lightly but enough to send a shock down my spin. i stepped back smiling and waved as i walked away. as soon as he was gone though my  face turned red and i was close to screaming.