Picnic part 1

No Other

Today Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, and I would all be going on a game show today. i was pretty excited because it was outdoors and it was basiclly like a picnic kind of thing. we would play games discuss our upcoming events. relax, show off our talent. it was going to be a lot of fun. other groups and members under the company were jealous since it was only us three going. then FTislands Jonghoon and Jaejin. After Schools Jooyeon.the wonder girls Yu Bin. and 2pm's Junsu.

since we would be filming from 11-8 we were told to wear something warm, that and it is fall so its naturally cold out in general. i wore this with Converse and a scarf: 

Eunhyuk and i were told to arrive together. Kyuhyun would arrive after us since he would be running late. i grabbed my phone and keys, put my shoes on and locked the door. as i was waiting in the elevator i got a call from Eunhyuk.

"annyeong" i said putting him on speaker.

"annyeong Eun Mi, are you almost down?" he asked.

"neh. im walking into the lobby right now. ill be there in a minute" i said.

"arraso. annyeong" he said and hung up.

i walked out of the lobby and into the cold air. i looked around for the van and once i found it i jogged over to it with my hands in my pockets. it was really cold outside. luckily i didnt have to open it since Eunhyuk saw me coming and opened it for me. i jumped in because i still had my hands in my pockets and plopped down next to him.

"ah! its cold outside~" i shivered.

he laughed and held up a blueberry bubble tea. "to cold for bubble tea?" he asked.

"are you crazy? never~!" i said dramaticly and snatched it from him.

we were headed to Gang Won Do. it would be sometime before we got there so both Eunhyuk and i decided to sleep since we both had to wake up early just to get ready and leave.

finally we arrived in a beach parking lot. 

~~~~

Nobodys POV:

~~~~

Park Myungsoo, Yoo Jae Seok, Jooyeon, Junsu and Yu Bin, are all waiting in the cold for everyone else to arrive. finally a van arrives.

Yu Bin: oh! someones here!! *points to white van*

Jae Seok: ah! who is  it?! 

van door opens and Eunhyuk steps out first. the small group cheers and claps.

Myungsoo: ah! its Eunhuk-ah of SUJU!

Eun Mi hops out next with her bubble tea in hand. everyone looks towards her and cheers and claps. she waves and smiles sipping on her cold drink.

Jae Seok: ah! its Eun Mi-ah!! of...shes just a solo singer *bluntly*

Eun Mi: *laughing follows Eunhyuk over to the small group* you dont have to say it like that! *sees Myungsoo* oh...hes here.

Myungsoo: *everyone laughing at her blunt comment* YAH! follow the script! *teasing*

Eun Mi: *;aughing* Miahnae! its just i have to see him when we film OMS so ii was suprised that you would also be here...

Myungsoo: didnt you read the script?!

Eun Mi: neh...i dont really care to check the host though. there gonna be funny no matter waht. if the host arnt funn then the shows boring. so either way i knew the host was going to be funny,, i didnt really need to care.

Eunhyuk: she put so much work into that statement!

everyone laughs.

Junsu: i was wondering, but i just noticed Eun Mi why are you drinking that cold drink out here when its so cold?

Eun Mi: *holds up two fingers* because its very good. *puts a finger down* and because i can. *puts the last one down.*

Myungsoo: its best to just not argue with her, you'll just make a fool out of yourself or look like an idiot *pats Junsu's shohulder*

everyone laughs at Junsu who drops his head and chuckles. a white van pulls up. the door opens and FTislands Jonghoon steps out happily. everyone cheers and claps. second Jaejin steps out. Eun Mi jumps with  happiness. as they walk over.

Jae Seok: why are you so happy Eun Mi?!

everyone laughs at her.

Eun Mi: because *points to the two members* neither are Hongki. and Jaejin is very attractive.

everyone laughs and Jaejin turns away to hide his blush due to her straight foreward answer.

Yu Bin: neh but Jonghoon is the one always saying hes the best looking in FTisland *points to Jonghoon*

Jonghoon: neh...because i am..*everyone laughs at his honest statement*

Jooyeon: if thats true than lets have Eun Mi rate all the FTisland members from first to last!

Jonghoon: *looks nervous and glances between Jaejin, Eun Mi, and Jooyeon. he stops and stares right at her* yah noona your crule! *she just laguhs at him*

Jae Seok: neh Eun Mi start rating them!! 

Eun Mi: arraso.: First is Jaejin. second is Seunghyun. third is Hongki. fourth is...-

Myungsoo: if its not Jonghoon then all his hopes of being the most attractive in FTisland go right down the drain.

Eun Mi: *tries to answer but keeps laughing at Myungsoos comment* fourth is Minhwan and fith is Jonghoon. *still laughing*

Junsu: miahnae. but your dead last! *pats Jonghoons back*

Jonghoon: wae?! Hongki got a higher place then me! and he annoys you!

Eun Mi: neh..but i can have good arguments with Hongki and i like being able to argue with a guy since i have a sharp tounge, so i dont want a guy that is easily offended and can talk back to me. unless he cant read an atmosphere then it annoys me.

Yu Bin: its Eun Mi's oppinion that counts the most to him *giggles* yah Jonghoon do you like Eun Mi?

Jonghoon: *answers quickly* aniyo! she voted me last in looks!

everyone laughs at his stubborn-ness. the last van finally arrives. the door opens and Kuhyun steps out and waves. just as everyones about to cheer and clap Junsu stops them.

Junsu: we all read the script and knew it would be Kyuhyun, so why are we clapping?! lets just go where its warm! *starts walking away*

Kyuhyun's is baffled and stops waving with his hand mid-air. everyone chuckls and motions for Kyuhyun to hurry over he stands by Eunhyuk and Junsu. Eunhyuk looks over to Junsu

Eunhyuk: be careful he is the makane. but hes teh scariest out of all of SUJU *straight face*

Junsu gets nervous and starts backing away from Kyuhyun slowly. Kyuhyun stops him and slings his arm over Junsu's shoulder bringing him closer.

Kyuhyun: am i really not that important to the show? *evil grin*

Junsu: a-aniyo! psh! that was in the script didnt you see it?!

Kyuhyun: oh in that case i totally understand nevermind then *change of mind real quickly*

Jae Seok: he is a scary makane

Jooyeon: i heard he even scares Eun Mi?

Eun Mi: to a point. we hold up arguments but then i get scared of what he'll do to me after.

Kuhyun: i cant do anything to her unlike the other members, because her brother will most likely kill me

Jooyeon: *laughs*

Myungsoo: arraso! now that were all here! kaja! we have something special planed!*leads them all away and to an empty field with One larger spacious tent and one small cramped one. they stop and stand in front of them* 

Jae Seok: for our first activity we'll  have a relay race! so see all that stuff over there?!-

Jooyeon: no we  cant see it at all since its clearly in our plain sight *sarcasm*

Jae Seok: *sighs and looks down* Eun Mi! your rubbing off on our other guest!! 

EUn Mi: miahnae!

Myungsoo: anyway! we'll split up into 2 teams. the team that finishes first gets the big tent! and the team that finishes last gets the small tent!! now split up into 2 groups!! these will be your teams throughout the day

everyone ran around trying to split up into groups. finally it ended up being Eun Mi Junsu Yu Bin and Jaejin on team 1 and Kyuhyun Eunhyuk Jooyeon and Jonghoon on team two.

Myungsoo: now first you guys are going to have to ran to that basketball court and shoot all the balls in the basket into the hoop. then you have to climb over the spider web thing-

Jooyeon: thing? *laughing*

Myungsoo: i dont know what to call it. *looks at her bluntly* after you guys have those big blocks, you have to arrange them to show the picture. when your done you go over to that table the first team with all members to smash the watermelon win and get the big tent!

Jaejin: *raises hand* then...what about you guys? *points to the two host*

Jae seok: oh well be doing kai bi bo to see who gets to join the winning team in the big tent.

Jooyeon: im the only girl on this team though! itll be weird being in a tent with only men!

Myungsoo: *bluntly* well grow up!

Jooyeon: *pouts*

Yubin: if we win well trade Jaejin for you!!

Eun Mi: anyio! *hugs Jaejin* trade Junsu *looks at Junsu*

Jaejin blushes and laughs nervously. Junsu looks shocked and scared.

Eunhyuk: shes clearly showing her love for Jaejin

Kyuhyun: thats because its in the script see! *pulls out script from his coat pocket and shows it to the camera*

Jae Seok: YAH YAH!! CARZY PUNK!!  your not supposed to show them that!!! *tries to steal away Kyuhyuns script*

Myungsoo: okay! go get changed and meet out here in 10 minutes!!!

Jooyeon: wait we only have 10 minutes to change??

Myungsoo: youll get your makeup fixed when we go to break now stop complaining!!

 

they all head to seperate trailers and get changed. they step out and are now linned up in a row at the basket ball courts in their teams.

Eun Mi: i feel bad Jooyeon is the only girl with a blue vest *everyone changed into group colors. team 2 is blue. team one is red*

Myungsoo: stop feeling sorry. *waves a hand at Eun Mi* its Jooyeons fault that none of the girls wanted to partner with her. *snickers and looks at Jooyeon*

everyone laughs as Jooyeon pouts

Jae Seok: okay! get ready! set~~! GO!!!

evreyone starts taking a turn shooting. Junsu makes the first one in along with Eunhyuk. Yu Bin misses while Jonghoon makes it in. Yu bin tries again but keeps missing. she finally gets it in. Jaejin and Junsu catch the girls up by taking over while the girls hand them the ball. Eun Mi makes the last one in. team 1 is the first too leave the basketball court.

Yu Bin: ka! ka! ka!! Eun Mi ka!!

everyone is climbing up on the spider web thing but Eun Mi is having trouble since it keeps swaying. 

Eun MI: ep!! *shes only half way up*

other members are waiting for except Jaejin who is waiting on the top to help her over. the other team reach the spider web and quickly start there way over. Eunhyuk and Jonghoon are waiting for the other members of team 2 while Jaejin helps Eun Mi the rest of the way down.

Team 1 gets down first and starts running to the puzzel peices. Junsu knocks them all down and lays the pictures up on the ground. they start sorting through them.

Eun Mi: here! here! this goes there!! *hands one of the large blocks to Junsu who sets it up on the bottom*

Team 2 make their way over and start working on their blocks. 

Yu bin tries to place the last one on but cant reach.

Yu Bin: Otteoke? i cant reach!!

Junsu: yah! yah! get on my shoulders and put it up!!! *bends down for her*

she hurries and climbs on. Jaejin hands her the block and she sets it up.  they run to the watermelons with Team 2 close behind them. they are all standing in front of their watermelons with a hamer. Jaejin breaks the his. Kyuhyun breaks his. Jooyeon breaks hers. Eun Mi and Yu Bin both break theirs. Junsu is having trouble with his just like Jonghoon. Eunhyuk breaks his. finally Junsu manages to break his watermelon seconds before Jonghoon breaks his.

Team 1: *cheers happily*

Myungsoo: i won the kai bi bo i get the big tent! *points to Jae Seok*

Eun Mi: i think the loosing team should get both host. hows about we switch Jooyeon for Myungsoo? we would all perfer that right?! *all of team one nods. Jooyeon happily skips over to them while Yu Bin pushes Myungsoo away from their group and to team 2's*

Myungsoo: *looking around scared* yah! this isnt fair, young children need adult super vision!

Junsu: yah! *laughing* were all over 18 some of us are even at drinking age already!!

Myungsoo: *gives him a blank stare* oh yeah? like who?!

Eun Mi: bwoh? we went out drinking once after filming remember? Tony Simon. Eunhyuk- werent we all there but it was only us 4 drinking?!

Myungsoo: *thinks about it* oh...your right.....i try to forget the memories i have with you. it scares me...

everyone laughs.

Eun Mi: this is why we dont want you in our tent. your mean to females! he always picks on the girls!

Eunhyuk: so does Kyuhyun-

Eun Mi: yeah but i know my brother would hit him if Kyu said something mean to me.

everyone takes a second to get it before they start laughing again.

Jae Seok: since were done with the relay we can move onto our next activity! everyone meet up at the top of that hill~!

Jonghoon: why dont we all just walk up the hill together?

Jae Seok: because there are only 5 sleds which means 3 of you wont get to slid down the snow

at that everyone starts running up the hill. Jonghoon, Junsu, Jooyeon, Eunhyuk and Jaejin make it first. Yu Bin, Kyuhyun and Eun Mi are the only ones without a sled. Jae Seok and Myungsoo are watching from below. 

Myungsoo: *with blow horn* you all can have one hour of free play! at 1 we can have lunch!!!! and only those with sleds can sled down the slope!!!!

everyone cheers and claps except the three without sleds.

Jaejin: Eun Mi-ah you can ride down the slope with me if you want.

Eun Mi: *jumps happily and runs to Jaejin who is already sitting and waiting for her while Eun Hyuk and Jooyeon slide down together* dont worry primadonas! this is in the script! *says to the cameras as shes running over to Jaejin*

Jaejin and Eun Mi both go down together While Jonghoon and Junsu race.

Yu Bin: otteoke?

Kyuhyun: lets make snow balls to throw at them as they come back up *grins evily*

yu bin cant help but laugh and they quickly get started on making the snow balls. they now have a giant pile next to them and as the group starts walking up the slope again Kyuhyun and Yu bin shout at them and start throwing the Snow balls at them. Jooyeon and Eun Mi scream and Jooyeon hides the two behind her sled while the boys try to run up the slope too the two but keep getting hit by snow balls. finally they all get up but Kyuhyun and Yu Bin start running downt he slope avoiding the group. Eun Mi and Jooyeon are still at the bottom so Eun Mi grabs a hand full of snow and Runs to Kyuhyun jumping on his back and shoving the snow in his face.

kyuhyun just stands still with his face scrunched up, head held out and arms stretched out. Yubin and Jooyeon both laugh and a giant snow ball war starts. the host all think their safe but Jonghoon and Eun Mi sneak up behind them and shove the snow in their faces. 

Myungsoo: yah!~!!!! who was that?!?!

Jae Seok: AH!! I SHOULD HAVE CLOSED MY EYES!!

Eun Mi and Jonghoon laugh and both run away to join the others. Myungsoo who sees them makes a snow ball and joins in on the war throwing random snow at everyone.