Picnic Part 3

No Other

"aish! i really dont like this at all!!" Eun Mi muttered scooting closer to Junsu.

"ah, gwaenchanha! i doubt this place is really haunted!!" he reassured her.

"still....its still scary!!" she complained.

"neh! lets just finish and find as much as we can okay?" he cheered. "Jaejin called and told us that all thats left is the silver key, spoon, locket,all of the CD's, toy truck, lunch box, cards, toothbrush, brush, book, lipstick. we have 2 more hours" he said.

Eun Mi got another text. "we found the spoon, and toy truck" she read aloud. "that means we only have 7 items so far, and from what we know the other team has 6. pali!" she called. they were walking deeper and deeper and finally stopped at a small bench. while Junsu was resting Eun Mi was looking around.

"yah!!" she screamed which freaked Junsu out.

"GWAENCHANHA!?" he asked scared jumping up and running over to Eun Mi. 

"i found the silver key!!" she said happily showing him the silver skeleton key.

he let out a sigh of relief and nodded. "dont do that again!! i thought you were in danger!" he scolded her. she apologized and they continued looking. after an hour all they had found was thelunch box and book.

"ill call Jaejin," she said dialing his number. "annyeong, Jaejin! we found the silver key, book, and lunch box, how are you guys doing?" she asked.

"we found the lipstick, but thats all so far. that means we have 10 items" he said.

"arraso, ill check with the other team! we need 6 more and we win okay?!" she cheered.

"neh! annyeong! be safe! its getting creepy! we get the feeling were being followed! Jonghoon felt like that last time i called him also...so be careful!" he said and hung up.

"what did he say?" Junsu asked.

"they found the lipstick, and to be safe both his pair and Jonghoons  pair feel like their being wached" she mumbled gripping onto Junsu's arm since she was starting to freak out.

Junsu didnt want to tell Eun Mi since he knew she would get even more terrefied, but he too felt like they were being watched, and not just by the camera man. He was even scared when he was sitting on the bench because he felt something getting closer to the two. 

they were slowly walking when they heard something snap, they froze and looked around. Eun Mi who was gripping tightly to Junsu pulled him closer and he gladly let her.

all of a sudden there was a loud snap and they jumped just in time as a large branch crashed down right beside them.

"AAAAHHH!!!!" they screamed at the top of their lungs running away leaving the also shocked camera man to follow them.

"i almosted cursed back there!!" Eun Mi screamed to Junsu who was also very shocked. 

"what was that?! was that set up?!?! theres no wind out!!" Junsu screamed.

the camera man just shook his head.

"yah!! this is getting scarier!!" Eun Mi cried.

"gwaenchanha gwaenchanha! lets just finish... Look we have 40 minutes left!" Junsu said trying to get her mind off it.

"oppa~!! im scared" she whinned swinging Junsu's arm that she was clinging to.

"aish like a little kid" Junsu complained. they were now using the flashlight.

they got a call from Jaejin. "yah! we found the umberella, SUJU and WG CD's but thats it. i just got a call from Jonghoon they found everything else! we lost!! so pali! lets head back! jebal! its scary!!" Jaejin said.

"bwoh?! they found everything else already?!" Junsu shouted.

"neh! mianhae just start heading back before the 34 minutes are upp or we dont get food!" Jaejin comanded and hung up.

"aish!!" Eun Mi shouted and shoved her pphone in her pocket. "pali kaja, its cold and getting darker" she waved to Junsu already walking ahead.

"yah! dont go so far ahead or you'll get lost!!" Junsu shouted hurrying along with the camera man so they didnt lose the girl.

 

Back At the Tents:

"do you think they will realize we were just joking about the haunted forest?" Jae Seok asked Myungsoo. "its not a haunted forest but a forest of good will and wishes" he said.

"aniyo, and to make sure i had some people come just to scare them" Myungsoo grinned.

"jinja? who?!" Jae Seok asked. "idols?" he asked.

"neh. they should be getting ready to scare everyone about now" he said looking at his watch,

Jae Seok and Myungsoo sat in silence for a few seconds looking around. "im hungry can we eat something?" he asked.

"neh! there are extra buns! want one?" Myungsoo asked and was handed two buns.

"kumawo" he thanked taking it and shoving it in his mouth.