Sungmin the match-maker

No Other

We finished filming and fixing scenes. Leeteuk and i were waiting for Heechul to join us as we thanked the rest of the staff and said "good wrok" or "kampsamnida" or "you worked hard" but as usual he took forever.

"Leeteuk oppa did very well today!" i gave him a thumbs up. 

"eh...jinjja? you did very well also! it was like watching a mini drama between you and Heechul" he said.

"kumawo! i hope it turns out well!"  i smiled.

"neh! haha you had to lie a lot didnt you?" he asked.

i laguhed and nodded, "haha there was just so much lying in it!!!" i laughed. Heechul walked out and bonked the back of my head with a stack of papers he was carrying.

"yah! you know it was the truth you were speaking!" he said cockily

"you wish i was telling the truth!" i scoffed. Leeteuk laughed and looked away sort of embarressed by Heechul and i. we waited in the parking lot for our seperat vans. mine came first and i waved goodbye to the SUJU oppas before getting in and heading to the practice room. I practiced for at least 4 hours before deciding to call it a night. 

"Annyeong EunMi-ah~ how was your filming?" Yesung asked as i walked into my apartment. 

"good, thanks. what have you been doing all day? i heard you had a free day" I said taking my shoes off and dropping my bag onto the ground.

"i just did a bit of cleaning, your apartment gets really messy, you pig" he teased.

"oh kumawo oppa your so generous!" i said sarcasticlly.

"i am right?" he laughed and plopped down on the sofa turning the TV on. "i made you dinner if your hungry" he said.

"jinjja? kumawo" i said walking into the kitchen and seeing the kimchi fried rice he had made. i scooped some into a bowl for myself and grabbed a spoon. I walked out into the living room and sat down next to my brother. "wah!! its really good!! kumawo kumawo oppa!!" i thanked him shovling it into my mouth.

"yah! eat slower! youll get sick!!" he scolded. i laughed and started eating slower. "how busy are you tomorrow?" he finally asked.

"ill be practicing all morning till 4. then i have to go to the recording studio and record my duet with Sungmin, Onew and Kyuhyun tomorrow" i said.

"geee are you going to have enough energy to do all that?" he asked shocked. 

"of course! you do so much more than me and dont have a problem with it, why would it be any problem for me?" i asked.

"because you have a weaker immune system compared to me, and your fragile" he said worried.

"gwaenchanha oppa, ill be fine" i reassured.

 

The next day i got up at five to leave for practice. and like i had said i practiced from 5 till 4 a good 11 hours of practice. when i was finished i went to take a long cold shower. when i came out i got changed into warm clothes and left the building heading straight for the recording studio. when i got there Onew was already waiting for me.

"annyeonghaseyo" i bowed smiling as i walked into the room. he stood  up from the chair and bowed. "annyeonghaseyo" he said then sat back down.

"oh! why are there cameras?" i asked.

"Soo Man wants to film all your hard work for your first solo concert for some SM documentry. you didnt notice them filming you a few days ago?" he asked.

"anio" i shook my head.

he laughed. "ah! i thought you knew! mianhae!! they started filming for the Idol Picnic it was part of the documentry"he laughed nervously

"bwoh!?! jinjja?!" i asked the camera crew. "i thought you guys were filming something for KBS!!" i said shocked. Onew shook his head and laughed

finally the producer came in with Sungmin and Kyuhyun and ran us through everything. "so were actually going to wait for Sungmin to arrive with Kyuhyun before we get your duet finished" he looked at Onew. "both have a busy schedual and now was the only time they could fit it in" he said.

we all nodded and Kyuhyun and i went first. we were in the booth waiting for the music to start and discussing the lines practicing how we would reach the high notes. 

"are they allowed to be filming in here?" Kyuhyun asked me and the producer.

"it wont be aired yet right? as long as its not aired before the album comes out then its perfectly fine for them to film in here" he said and looked to Onew who apparently knew all about the plans. he nodded and said that it wasnt going to be aired until March

we nodded and just went back to preparing while the producer got everything ready. 

"are you sure you'll be able to sing? you look really pale" he said feeling my forehead. "your pretty warm to, drink some water" he said handing me the water bottle.

"kumawo, im fine" i said "just take the water, you look exauhsted, if you dont want to sing today then dont, you should get some rest. normally you dont wake up so early" he said pushing the water bottel into my hands.

I thanked him and opened, taking small sips form it. finally we started recording. but it took longer then we expected. either Kyu's voice would crack or mine. finally after about an hour and a half we finished and i was even more tierd i was having trouble keeping my eyes open but Sungmins jokes and ageyo kept me awake and we finished the recording faster.

Finally Onew and i got to our recording he was relaxing his voice while i just stood there exaughsted and feeling dead.

"Gwaenchanha?" Onew finally asked as i was about to take another sip of my water.

"neh, kumawo" i thanked him holding the water bottle up and about to take another sip from it until it slipped from my grip. t finally my legs gave out, i knocked some things over making loud noises. Onew quickly looked towards me to see i was weakly gripping the small metal table in the room with everything else i had knocked scattered on the ground.

"Yah!! Yah!! gwaenchanha?!?!" he asked shocked and worried rushing over to me and helping me up. i tried to nod but my body didnt respond and i just leaned on him for suppport before blacking out.

Sungmin's POV:

Kyuhyun and i were waiting for Eunmi to finish with Onew, we got a call from Yesung saying the rest of our scheduals had been canceled. and he wanted us to bring Eunmi home knowing she would be to tierd to bring herself home.

But she looked completely dead right now, it was a horrible sight. her face was pale, her eyes were red, and she looked like she could barely stand. Onew said something to her and she just nodded lifting the bottle of water up but suddenly dropping it.

Her body swayed and she crashed into the metal table knocking some things over. I along with the producer and Kyuhyun jumped up shocked. Onew rushed to her and tried to help her stand. he was yelling at her as we opened the door to help her and then she just out.

"YAH!!! otteoke?!" Onew asked as the producer hurried to help him  carry Eunmi out of the small room.

"YAH! call an ambulence or someone!!" i shouted. we got out into the main hallway where other staff members were suddenly rushing to help her. it was total caous with everyone shouting and screaming commands and rushing. 

I took over carrying EunMi from the producer, and Onew and i hurried to get her outside where a paramedic was waiting with s stretcher. Kyuhyun was rushing behind us worried.

The paramedics took Eunmi from Onew and I and they lifted her onto the stretcher. "yah! yah! she just fainted! she should be fine! dont worry!!" the paramedic scolded us.

"can we at least go with you guys to the hospital?!" Kyuhyun shouted back at him.

"neh! neh!  pali!" he said and ushered us in. i ended up sitting in the front with the paramedics while Onew and Kyuhyun sat in the back. i pretty much turned in my seat so i could watch Eunmi and make sure she was alright Onew was looking at her worried and Kyuhyun looked hurt.

when we finally got to the hospital they gave Eunmi a room and let us check up on her after about an hour.

"shes okay right?" Onew asked worried.

"neh, EunMi's fine!" the nurse said smiling she just fainted from exaughstion, thats all. nothing to worry about, well let her go in the morning, she should stay and get some rest" the nurse said then left us.

"aish!" Onew ran a hand through his hair. "i feel bad about leaving her in this state but i need to leave, when she wakes up do you mind telling her im sorry" he asked me.

"neh! i will" i said and waved as he walked out of the room.

"aigoo~! EunMi-ah~!!! you need to stop straining yourself!!! your to new at this!!" i whinned sitting in one of the seats and scooting closer to her.

"shut up! im trying to sleep!!" she mumbled and her side so her back was facing me.

"what makes it funnier was that the cameras caught that! and SM will air this!" Kyuhyun was laughing at me pointing to the cameras that were by the door and around the walls of the room.

"noona~ can you please cut that?" i asked sweetly to the producer.

she looked shocked for a moment but wouldnt look away from me. "o-of course!" she stuttered.

"kumawo~~!!" i smiled cutely.

"are you guys close with Eunmi?" someone from the camera crew asked.

"we are, shes Yesungs baby sister, so to certain members were close to her, to others their not really close. like, Leeteuk shes of course close with because hes like a big brother other than Yesung. Heechul, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Kangin and I have all known her since she started as a trainee. as for the other members they just never really cared much but still know her" I said.

"its like with other label-mates under SM were a big group compared to the others, so not all of us are close friends with members from like SHINee F(x) or SNSD. but were still friendly. with SUJU shes only close friends with Heechul, Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Kangin, and Ryeowook. She knows the other members but isnt close like she is with those five. Its kind of the same with everyone else under SM" Kyuhyun said.

i nodded. "actually with Kyuhyun shes also close with him, she only met him this year but is really close with him" I said.

"oh jinjja?" the camera man asked. "neh!.....i think its because they have a similar attituted" i giggled.

"SUJU seems to take really good care of EunMi" they said as Kyuhyun and i walked out of the room. 

I nodded, "Other members have siblings but since were in such a closer working enviorment with Yesungs little sister we feel more obligated to take care of her. not only that she takes care of us. While she was training in Korea she often cooked us lunch and would bring it to us along with her mother" i said.

"before i joined right?" Kyuhyun asked.

"neh! by the time you joined SUJU she was already living and training in america" i said.

They finished their filming and left. now it was just Kyuhyun and i waiting in the hospital for Eunmi.

"yah, Sungmin hyung..." he started. "about Eunmi, can i tell you something-"

"aniyo! i dont want to hear it!" i cut him off covering my ears. "I KNOW WHAT YOUR GOING TO SAY AND I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!!" i shouted earning stares from nurses and patients walking by.

"yah! you didnt even hear what i wanted to say!!" he complained.

i removed my hands from my eyes and stared at him:

"do i looo~k stupid?!" i snapped, (A/N: you may know this, but Sungmin admits that hes actually rude and mean to some of the members, not all the time though) he gave me a shocked look, "puh~lease! its obvious you like her!!" i rolled my eyes.

"yah! thats not funny!" he snapped.

"you brought it up, not me!" i held my hands up in defense. he sighed loudly clearly frustrated. "fine! what do you want?" i growled. i wasnt really in a bad mood or trying to be mean, but EunMi is like my little sister, so i dont like the idea of Kyuhyun likeing her! i didnt even like the idea of RYEOWOOK likeing her!

"well you kind of already said it, i like her, but what should i do? if i ask her to be in a relationship with me will she even say yes? and if she says yes should i go to Soo Man and ask him what to do? how should i confess?-" he keptfiring off questions.

"She likes you also" i said bluntly cutting him off. "huh?!" he asked confused. "I.SAID. she likes you to!" i said louder for him to hear. i didnt make me happy that my dongsaeng who i think of as a dear sister liked the mischevious dork Kyuhyun.

He started giggling. "eh...jinjja?" he asked excitedly

He looked down and i could tell he wanted to jump around happily. i just gave him an OMG look:

Sungmin reeeaaalllyyy doesnt like Kyuhyun at the moment! i thought. Kyuhyun just ignored me, "so then...what should i do? i really like her, and i want to do something original....and....since you know more about her than me like her dislikes and likes i thought you could give me some tips....i  mean...i know shes scared of haunted things and spiders. and she likes tteok and bubble tea a lot. she has at least 4 milk bubble teas a day along with steamed pork buns, she likes those also" he chuckled. "and dogs right? her favorite colors are reds and pinks right? i remember her telling me once that she hates chessy love dovey things, but i know she truthfully loves that kind of....fluff..." he smiled sweetly thinking about everything.

Just by hearing him say all that stuff i was suddenly touched. Kyuhyun must really like EunMi that much because i know more of her likes and dislikes than anyone, but i never knew she had 4 milk bubble teas and a steamed bun everyday and that she liked tteok or that she secretly likes fluff.

my mood suddenly changed and i thought maybe i could just help him out with his love life just this once. i thought for a second "hmmm....well...she likes that cheesy fluff stuff maybe you can do what you did in the 'no other' MV"

"you can start with what Heechul did and make her a card, give her some place to meet and you meet her there, then..."

"like....do what Siwon did take her out somewhere, since its winter its romantic at night in the snow with christmas lights out" i said. he nodded taking note of what i was saying.

"dont do what Ryeowook did, i dont see how washing a car is romantic, plus she doesnt have one just look pretty like him" i teased. "or Eunhyuk either...she might think your a flasher..." i said in a serrious tone causing him to laugh but i continued.

"you can remake that whole mosaic thing like you did in the MV. Keep her eyes coverd so she doesnt see it till shes right in front of it. when you uncover her eyes do what Donghae did in the MV and give her a single rose" i said thinking of what else he could do.

"i guess you could finish by just simply saying 'i really like you, will you be my girlfriend?' and THEN hand her the rose...that would be more romantic right?" i asked and he nodded quickl. i noticed he was literally taking note and typing everything down on his phone

i didnt think he would serriously take notes like that....

"anyway..." i said loudldy so i could continue, "if she says yes, tell Soo Man. you should tell him that you want to confess to her though before so you can have earlier aproval" i said pointing a finger into the air.

he nodded, "what if he says no that i cant date her?" he asked.

"then just secretly date her, im sure he'll let it go after a while" i shrugged.

he nodded again, "then you'll be helping me right'?" he asked. "bwoh?!" i shoutued earning more angry stares. "well...you gave me the ideas i cant simply do all this myself. help me set everything up, ill pay for it all. i get more money than you anyways" he shrugged.

"this makane doesnt want to live anymore!" i growled. he grinned and shook his head saying 'nope'. i sighed and rubbed my temples, 'its in the name of love Sungmin, just do it! its in the name of love!' i told myself. "arraso, be free Christmas Eve 8:00 okay? buy everything you need and ill set up the mosaic while you take her out. ill text you the adress, make sure to blind fold her. ill give you the rose before you take the blind-fold off" i sighed.

"KUMAWO! i knew you wouldnt be able to resist!! your a er for fluff also!" he sneered.

"you really dont want to live anymore do you?!" i growled. he just shook his head again 'nope' 

'in the name of love Sungmin! its in the name of love okay?! in the name of FREAKING love! i can NOT KILL THE MAKANE!!' i scolded myself.

 

 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrriJW48Vbk&feature=related

so lately ive been watching that video, and.....thats why Jokwon is my ideal guy! haha

as you can tell lots of Jo Kwon pics and gifs i guess....like 2 right? im to tierd to check...