Chapter 30

No Other

"Heechul your known to have many celebirty friends" Kyunglim started the conversation.

"oh, people say im the female version of Park Gyeongrim" he nodded.

"Hes friends with everyone except our members!" Eunhyuk snapped.

"there are many people you wouldnt expect him to be close with" Kyunglim said.

"i can do it~" Heechul said cutely while playing with Eunhyuks hands Eunhyuk just tried to take back his hands.

"Gyeongjin has starred in many ads and will be staring in a historical drama too" Myungsoo said.

"neh~ ill be playing a beggar" he siad fixing his glasses.

"Gyeongjin and i are the same age!" Heechul pointed out.

"really?!" we all asked shocked.

"neh hes a really good guy, he has a good heart!" Heechul nodded.

"that kind of expression isnt even used at my age!" Myungsoo laughed.

"Gyeongjin oppa whats Heechul like?" i asked.

"Heechul....he likes to touch people" Gyeongjin said honestly.

Heechul stood up angry but laughing. "this is why i always get articles written about me!" he shouted. "i dont want to  be written about!" he complained.

"people can put their arms around each other when there drunk but he leans over like this" Gyeongjin said leaning over to Minho.

Minho suddenly held his hand out in front of his face to stop him. "Minho you dont like it?" Myungsoo asked pointing to Gyeongjin.

"his breath smells" Minho said honestly and laughed.

"dont take it serriously!" Heechul shouted standing up and handing Gyeongjin the gum i had given Heechul earlier. "Eunmi said the same thing to me!" he said.

we all burst into laughter and couldnt control ourselves.

"Hes still my chingu!" Jonghun said laughing hard.

"Juri is here with her brother, uh...you two look alike" Myungsoo said.

"he reminds me of TOP from BigBang!" Min said.

"dont say that!" Juhyeon said shyly.

"she means a spinning top!" Heechul said cooly from his seat refering to Juhyeons cool ballet moves.

we all laughed and Heechul looked like he wanted to apologize but didnt. "Juri is a ballerina and her brother is a ballerino'' Myungsoo confirmed.

"no Juri is a mermaid and her brother is a merman!" i said sarcasticlly my brother who was next to me laughed along with everyone else, and dropped his head down on my shoulders.

Myungsoo laughed and pointed at me. "thats a good one" i nodded and thanked him still laughing.

"can you two show us a duet?" Kyunglim asked Juri and her brother.

They stood up and waited for music to start before they started dancing. they were both really good and it was really cute. but they never touched and kept their distance even if it was a short distance.

we cheered and clapped.

"Yesung. we heard that you live with Eunmi whats she like at home?" Tony asked.

"Truthfully...i know my sister has a sharp tounge...but at home shes not as loud!" he said.

"JINJJA?!?!" Everyone shouted.

"when shes at home she just watches TV or sleeps or eats. she doesnt really yell a lot unless Heechul hyung is over" Ryeowook said.

"wait wait! Ryeowook has been over to your home also?!" Myungsoo asked.

i looked around the room and back to Myungsoo with a soft stare, "just about all the SUJU members have been over. Oppa lives with me so often the other members will spend the night" i said softly.

"What a cheeky girl!" Simon D repeated. everyone laughed including me.

"whos over the most?" Kyunglim asked. "is it one of these three?"

i looked up and eyes Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, and Heechul, "Heechul-ah~ last week you came over and ate all the food in my fridge, when are you planning on paying me back?" i asked making it obvious that Heechul was the one that is over most.

everyone laughed at my teasing and Heechul got shy.

"is she normally mean like this?" Tony asked. i glared at him. "aniyo! not  mean! just very straight-foreward!" he corrected himself.

"she is, not in a teasaing manner like she will be on shows. truthfully at home she does cute things and acts like a princess" Yesung said.

"when shes at home shes full of Agyeo" Key said pointing across the room and over to me. i laughed and clapped my hands nodding.

"bwoh? you have SHINee over also?!" Myungsoo asked.

"ani, just Key" i chuckled.

"see i dont get that! ive known noona longer, and Key and her used to hate each other when she first came to Korea but now she gets along best with him unlike Taemin-ah and i!" Minho whinned.

"she also loves skinship!" Heechul stood up and pointed at me. "whenever im over or if its with Sungmin-ah, Ryeowook, or Donghae, shes always hugging and hanging onto them!" Heechul snapped.

"YAH! your making me out to be a bad person!!" i shouted standing up to face him.

"Eunmi is very brave!" Kyunglim laughed looking up at Heechul and i who were baring our teeth and glaring at each other.

"its like putting two male lions in the same cage!" Min said. heechul and i laughed sitting back down.

"Yesung and Eunmi seem to have a closer bond compared to Juri and her brother, can you do a duet for us?" Tony asked.

Yesung and I were now standing in the middle of the room both with mics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47htptbJ93g (Just pretend its Yesung and Eunmi)

me being a lot shorter than my brother he wrapped his arm over my shoulder and held me closer in a hug as we continued singing. we finished and handed back the mics, Yesung leading me back to my seat next to Hongki.

"wah~ they really are close!" Tony said.

"weve never heard Eunmi sing like that" Juri said proudly. "i really like her voice its just something cute and pretty about it" she said.

"she reminds me of a girl version of your band-mate Kyuhyun-ssi" Juhyeon said.

"Leeteuk hyung calls her the female version of Kyuhyun-ah" Ryeowook said giggling.

i laughed and nodded.

"Key-ssi" Kyunglim said moving on with the crowd. "Minho-ssi is one of our best students" she said.

"is he like that in SHINee? is he like that at your dorms?" She asked Key.

"oh...hes very poliet and bows to his elders. but hes nothing like that with the other members" Key said and pointed a finger at him. "he comes in while were asleep and kicks us as he walks by!" Key said laughing.

"did you see Eunseo's reaction when she heard Minho kicks them?!" Myungsoo laughed.

"Shes totally gazing at you! she could burn a hole in your head!!" Hongki shouted.

we all cracked up at his comment and Minho and Eunseo both got embarressed.

"Key! whats minho's type? does he like older woman?" Myungsoo asked.

Key looked at Minho then back at Myungsoo, he pointed to Minho "Hes a killer when it comes to older woman" Key said.

all the guys cheered and praised Minho while he just sat there embarressed.

"Tell us about your Psycho club" Kyunglim said to Heechul, Simon, Hongki and Sangchu.

"psychos who grow on you. were all blood AB" Heechul explained. "Sangchu, Simon D, Hongki, Jonghun, Jo Seongmo, and myself" he said. "Jang Geunseok also" he nodded.

"everyone plays on their own" Heechul said. "sangchu does this in the corner" Heechul suddenly stood up and shouted: "WHOOO~!!" while doing a small dance.

"He does a dirty dance!!!" Heechul shouted laughing. "Jonghun just drinks by himself! Simon D always says that his show his other show has to do well!" heechul nodded. "Simon D, he always walks like this 'your here!'" Heechul said in the same voice as Simon D and walking all cocky. we were laughing hard and applauding Heechul. "'its me! its good to see you!'" he said still talking like Simon.

"Hongki and i sing Jo Seongmos songs, most people just listen when we sing their songs, but Seongmo just warms up his voice next to us!" Heechul said laughing.

"Jonghun's the funniest! he just mixes up his drinks though!" Sangchu said