The Story

No Other

Leeteuk was beyond mad at Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. but more than that he was confused, why of all people had these two started to fight? especially Ryeowook, he was the last person the leader thought would ever get into a fight. it would make sense if Kyuhyun started it, but thats not what it seemed like. it seemed like Kyuhyun was more of trying to defend himself, and the look in Ryeowooks eyes was one that simply said: "im going to kill you" as he only stared at Kyuhyun and still struggled against everyone holding him back.

"w-why the hell were you two fighting!?!?!?!?!" Sungmin growled struggling to keep Ryeowook back.

Kyuhyun lay on the ground motionless and breathing hard. "ask him. this is his fault!" Kyuhyun weezed out.

everyone turned to look directly at Ryeowook. he struggled some more before finally setteling down. "why are you so mad at Kyuhyun?" Heechul snapped.

Ryeowook stayed silent and turned his head away from his hyung embarressed to answer. Shindong knew all too well what was going on and sighed. "Wook. who is she?" he asked his dongsaeng.

"bwoh?! i dont know what your talking about!" he snapped back. Shindong turned to Kyuhyun for answers. "its Eun Mi-ah. Yesung's younger sister" Kyu said letting out a sigh and grunt due to the weight on his chest. Kangin shifted and apologized letting the makane breath a bit more easily, but still not trusting him enough to let him go completely.

"the hell does Eun Mi have to do with this?!" Heechul snapped. he was getting pissed after hearing his little dongsaengs name, being the cause of this fight, and he wasnt stupid to know what that meant. "what?! do you both like her or something?!?" he screamed mainly at Kyuhyun. he wouldnt dare trust the little punk with Eun Mi. to Heechul Eun Mi WAS his little sister, so it was only right for him to act like the big brother. but since Ryeowook had known her longer, he perfered the idea of those two together than Kyuhyun and her.

Eunhyuk on the other hand looked down at Kyuhyun with sympathy than over to Ryeowook. "do you? do you both like Eun Mi? is that why you two were fighting?" he asked them mainly looking at Kyuhyun. Unlike Heechul Eunhyuk perfered Kyuhyun and Ryeowook together. it wasnt because he didnt like the idea of wookie and her together. infact he hated the idea of either one of them dating her. it was just Kyuhyun and Eun Mi are each others own ideal type. and because of Eun Mi's mouth she couldnt see Ryeowook and her together. she also needs someone to lead her, its the type of person she is, wookie just cant do that as well as Kyuhyun can.

"JUST EXPLAIN THE DAMN STORY!!" Leeteuk snapped. he was frustrated before, but hearing that his bandmates were fighting over a girl, and that girl being Yesungs younger sister, only frustrated him more.

"long story short. Wook and i both like Eun Mi. and the bastard over there just started beating me up!" Kyuhyun snapped glaring at Ryeowook who sent daggers just as equally dangerous.

"you kids are so stupid! getting into a fight over Yesungs little sister!!" Heechul snapped. "answer me now!" he snapped at Ryeowook. "stop being silent and acting innocent!!! you just beat up your own member because of what?! you both like the same girl?!" he screamed. "you both need to grow up now!!" he snapped.

Shindong placed a hand on his shoulder to calm Heechul down. "yah stop that wont help at all!" he said. "now do you want to start from the begining? Ryeowook why did you start a fight with Kyuhyun?" he asked.

"because..." he finally said. all the anger seemed to drain out and dhe slipped to the ground Sungmin having to support him as wooks legs collapsed. "im sorry" he gasped clutching his shirt trying to hold backk sobs. "im really really sorry Kyuhyun! i didnt mean to! i couldnt help it!!" he sobbed crying real tears. not just those fake ones that everyone probably thought he was crying but real ones he was truely sorry for beating up Kyuhyun. "i didnt mean to!" he said louder this time crying harder and droping his head. his tears began to soak through his jeans. 

Kyuhyun who was debating wether to forgive Wook or not finally sighed. everyone let go of him and Leeteuk helped him stand. once standing he looked down at the crying boy and shook his head. "its fine, i get what you mean-"

"ANI!!! YOU DONT!! IVE LOVED HER EVER SINCE YESUNG INTRODUCED US!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT IS?!?!" Ryeowook screamed as he cried harder. "i didnt want to hit you!! i just dont want you to steal her from me!!!" he yelled.

Sungmin looked confused "i dont think your really being fair-" 

Kyuhyun cut him off. "im sorry to say this Wook, but that was like what 8 years  ago? dont you think its time to give up on your onesided love?" he eyed Ryeowook.

Wook suddenly stopped his sobbing. "HA! of course you would say that!" he snapped sarcasticlly. "you try Kyuhyun! you try being in love for 8 years and not reciving the same back!!! you try hearing your friend say they love the same girl!! you try knowing you dont even stand a chance against him!!!" he screamed pissed off Kyu would even dare say that to his face.

"Wook I know youve like Eun Mi for some time. but i think Kyu is right. dont you think its about time to give up on her? i mean 8 years..." Eunhyuk said starring at Wook with sympathetic eyes.

Ryeowook was speechless then he droped his head. "can you just leave? all you" he said in defeat.

one by one they all left the room Heechul Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were the last to go. Kyu turned to Ryeowooks weak body laying limp against the wall. "you know....your little sob story isnt going to stop me from going after her, right?" he asked.

Wook finally lifted his tear stained face. "fine by me. that just means this is a war Kyuhyun. im not planning on loosing Eun Mi to you" Wook said with weak eyes. he was defeated by Kyuhyun, he knew he could never succed at winning Eun Mi's heart. he knew Kyu and Eun Mi were more compatible he knew they were each others ideal type. he knew he had absolutly no chance at beating Kyu.

"thats good, i dont plan on loosing either" Kyu said before storming out of the room. he was more mad he had actually let a girl break up  his friendship. he was even ashamed of himself for actually letting that girl drive to even fight against his friend for her. he couldnt help it though. Eun Mi was the only girl Kyuhyun was willing to do so for. Eunhyuk and Heechul slowly follwed after him.

once  in his room Kyuhyun pulled out his phone

Kyu: did you know Wooki was in love with you?

EunM: ....what brought this on all of a sudden?

Kyu: did you?

EunM: of course i did. i know him best. why?

Kyu: no reason. just some issues. are you going to do anything about it?

EunM: should i tell him i dont feel the same? to me Wook is like another brother, just like Chul and Eunhyuk and Teuki.

Kyu: one more question: what am i to you?

EunM: a person that even though i fight with often is always there to joke with. 

Kyu: but do you find me attractive?

EunM:....uh...well your definantly my type. why?

Kyu: no reason. its late you should go to sleep you NEED your beauty sleep! :)

EunM: YAH! ILL KILL YOU!!!

Kyu: night~

Kyuhyun turned off his phone and lay back on his bed. actually knowing that he was Eun Mi's type made him overly excited.

~~~~

on the other hand, back in your apartment you were left completely  baffaled as you read over and over your conversation with Kyuhyun. 'why was he wondering if i found him attractive?' she gulped wondering why there was a sudden stiring in the pit of her stomach,