Super Girl

No Other

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBJTthbqMRo&feature=related (doesn't really fit, but its the song im listening to now.)

its been at least a month since I've been back in Seoul. its really great actually. Kyuhyun and i became close friends after my first concert in Korea and even though we fight. a lot were still friends great right? hes really cute too! bonus!! then again Ryeowook is really cute too! and I've known him longer, wah! there both such great friends. of course i still cant help but fight with Heechul over stupid things, like Eunhyuk or Eeteuk buying me Bubble Tea and not him XP. thats what you get for being a jerk! kidding Heechuls actually a great friend who I've known since i was a Trainee. my brother and i don't get to do a lot of bonding time together much since hes always busy and when hes not, im busy. its no fun at all, but today we got lucky because were going to a radio station to do .... something, im not really sure, its my first time going but im excited!!! 

i was sitting in the van with my brother Kyuhyun and Ryeowook. it only took 30 minutes to get there considering i made them stop so i could get bubble tea.... again.

"your going to get fat if you keep drinking those!" Kyuhyun  protested.

"your just jealous i didn't buy you one!" i scoffed.

"yeah right! i don't want to be fat!!" he teased.

"to late for that!" i said sticking my tongue out "merongh"

"bwoh?!?! im not fat!!!" he yelled.

"neither am i!!" i shouted back equally.

"AI~~SH!!!!" Yesung yelled covering his ears. "YOUR SO LOUD!!!!" he screamed

"yah! says the one thats screaming right now!" i laughed hugging my brother who was sitting next to me.

"yeah hyung! you were yelling also!!" kyuhyun said stickingg his tongue out.

"your so immature!"  Ryeowook protested next to Kyuhyun, and crossing his arms

"awah~! wookie~!!! whats wrong?? are you jealous?!" i asked reaching over and pinching his cute cheeks

"yah~!!! dont do that!!! it hurts!!" he cried but was laughing at the same time. i let go and laughed at his pink cheeks,"wah~! now you have to give me a bobo!" he whispered since Yesung had passed out next to her.

"chinja?!? your such a child!" i whispered but leaned over to his seat and kissed his cheek, on the last one he quickly turned his face so that he caught my lips. i pulled away instantly to see him smirking with his tongue peeking through his lips just a bit in a teasing gesture. their song Super Girl came on insntantly he started doing little upper body dances to it pumping his fist up and down in the air.

"YAH!! ill kill you!!!" i scream/ whispered.

"you would never! you love me too much!" he countered.

"no she doesnt look! she'll even kiss me!!" Kyuhyun said a bit to loudly and brought his face closer to mine.

a hand shot foreword and smacked Kyu in the face"i dont think so you byun tae!!" Yesung shouted slowly opening his eyes to glare at Kyu. Ryeowook started laughing at Kyu's luck too the point where he was rolling on the seat trying to hide his laughter. both Ryeowook and i started doing the small dance to Super Girl teasing Kyuhyun.

"yah~! you love Wooki more than me!!" Kyuhyun whinned.

"of course she does! shes known me longer!! merongh!" Ryeowook stuck his tongue out at kyuhyun.

"what a cruel world we live in" Kyuh mumbled. i couldnt help but laugh at his response. 

we got to the radio station and i walked next to my brother as Kyu and wooki both fooled around chasing each other up the stairs. truthfully i didnt really like the radio broadcasting all that much, i mean all i really did was sit there awnser questions sing 2 or 3 songs and that was it it really wasnt that much fun. 

as we were walking out of the radio station i bumped into a familiar figure. i looked up to see Choi Minho along with the rest of SHINee behind him.

"Minho~!!!" i yelled happily hugging him.

"wah~!!! noona!!! i havent seen you in forever!!" Taemin yelled ripping me away from Minho and hugging me himself.

"neh! i know!!" i smiled and pinched his cute cheeks.

"omo! noona i saw the pictures you took with Minho hyung!! it really looked like you two were a couple!!!" Taemin whispered.

"bwoh?!?! i havnt seen the pictures yet!!!" i said looking to Minho.

"the issue hasnt been released yet, it comes out in 2 weeks though, so look forword to it!" Minho smiled.

"bwoh? you two took a photo together?" Kyuhyun asked.

"neh! it was for her photoshoot, but i reall hope SM wasnt going to start some scandle between us because of that picture, it really did look like we were a couple!" Minho said then smiled at me. "oh well we'll see what happens, we should go now, bye~!!" he said quickly and then left.

"bwoh? i didnt know you took a photoshoot with Minho" Yesung said.

"neh. we did...i think hes right though there might be a scandle because of that picture..." i said.