Picnic Part 2

No Other

we had finished playing in the snow and were now all in the trailers changing into dry clothes and getting our makeup reapplied.

"i thought Eun Ae and Jaejin made a really cute couple today!" Yu Bin smiled happily as she was pulling her jeans up to her hips.

"jinja?! its all scripted though...." i laughed nervously. although in truth Jaejin was my bias in FTisland.

"either way the whole slope sledding thing really made you guys seem like a couple. going down together and laughing and then the snow fight" she smiled buttoning her jeans.

"ah...thats funny. Jaejin is very handsom though..." i admited pulling my longsleeved shirt over my head.

"i thought you and Kyuhyun would make a good couple" Jooyeon said with her eyes closed since she was putting on eye makeup.

"jinja?!?!!" i shouted pulling my shirt down to cover my body.

"neh! when you were going down with Jaejin he seemed to be glarring at Jaejin, and then when we had the snow ball fight he seemed to make sure you didnt get hit as much, even though you threw snow into his face" she said.

"Jaejin did the same thing though!" Yu Bin pointed out.

"Jonghoon did the same thing with you though. and Eunhyuk to you Jooyeon" i said as i stepped into my dry jeans.

they both laguhed and nodded. "were just all so loveable!!" we said and finished getting ready.

i wore this:

it was already 1:30 when we finished so we were all seated on plastic chairs with food in our hands as lunch. i was sitting next to Junsu and Yu Bin. 

"so now that were all tierd from the play we'll start with the next discussion. so one by one give our viewers and your fans an idea of what will be instore for your group or what not" Jae Seok said. then started with Jonghoon who was at the far end. it finally reached me after about 25 minutes of talking. 

"hmmm....i havent really discussed about it much with Lee Sooman but, ill be releasing an album next month. ill also be having a concert towards Christmas so im excited for that. umm....i also really have been wanting to do volunteer work so December 14 ill be attending a childrens hospital to volunteer and bring gifts to the children. i think it would be really fun. and also starting next year ill be playing a cameo in a movie so my fans can look foreward to that~ ^^" i smiled happily.

"wah~ your really busy then!" Myungsoo said.

i nodded. "neh" i smiled.

"youll be releasing an album from all your deuts with other SM artist also" Kyuhyun pointed out.

"oh thats right! ill be realeasing another album in January, and a lot of the songs featured will have duets with Kyuhyun, Yesung, Sungmin, Leeteuk. Jessica. Onew and Jonghyun. so if your SHINee, SUJU, or SNSD fans please help support the album! ^^" i smiled into the camera.

"is the album just duets?" Junsu asked stealing a peice of my orange chicken. i stole his egg roll and put it on my plate.

"aniyo. there are 14 songs total on the album half are duets and half are solos" i smiled.

"wow thats going to take a lot of work!!!" Jae Seok said.

"aniyo, i already have the solos done we just need to finish the duets" i smiled cheekily.

"Eun Ae is a really hard worker and likes to get things done quickly but perfectly. so she spends a lot of time in the recording studio and practice room" Eun Hyuk said for me.

i nodded. "neh! shes only had 1 concert so far in Korea because shes been so busy with OMS, working on her new album, and working on the second album. then she practices for like 5 hours a day 4 times a week. and then she wants to go and do volunteer work!!" Kyuhyun shouted.

we all looked at him suprised. "do you stalk Eun Ae?" Myungsoo asked bluntly.

"oh! Aniyo!! its just that her brother visits her often so we see her often! and she always looks so tierd!!" Kyuhyun said quickly.

"Eun Ae how many hors of sleep do you get a night?" Jonghoon asked me.

"11" i said stuffing the egg roll into my mouth.

"bwoh?!!? how do you get eleven hours of sleep when you work so much?!!" Jooyeon shouted.

"molla....its hard to wake me up and since i live alone i just tend to sleep in..." i giggled.

"one time her brother broke down her door because he thought she was dead in her room, that woke her up though" Eunhyuk said. "her brothers voice is the only thing that can wake her up"

"thats because hes scary. hes naturally sweet but when hes angry hes scary" i said causing others to laugh.

"does Yesung support you well?" Jae Seok asked.

"when he saw her debut stage in america he was really mad at her for wearing such little clothing. he kept trying to steal the remote from Shindong. and saying things like: 'that isnt my sister!! that girls much prettier and far more talented than my sister!!'" Eunhyuk nodded with a straight face.

we all laughed and i got embarressed because my brother was really like that. "neh, but he was really generous and supportive while i was still a trainee and he was just very supportive of my dream" i nodded.

"Yesung is known for having a strong voice, is yours also strong?" Junsu asked.

i thought about it and shrugged. "to some standards" i said.

"she can hit 4 octaves" Eunhyuk pointed to me.

"jinja?! 4?" Yu Bin asked i nodded. "Dabaek!" she said shocked.

i laughed and nodded. we finished our lunch and our discussion and moved on to the next activity.

"its aproxomitly 2pm now. for our next activity we will have a scavanger hunt! team one against team two. youll break up into pairs and search the whole area for the items. the group to collect all or most of them by the end of the time wins. you each have four hours to find the items" Myungsoo said handing out 4 envelops.

"why four hors?" Jaejin asked as he pulled a list out of the envelope he was unfolding it with a warm light look on his face, but as he continued to unfold it his face fell and he began to frown. "why is it so long?!?!" he asked shocked and showed us the super long list.

"there are 35 items on this list. each item is scatered randomly you need to find as many as you can. you get a basket to carry everything in-"

"what is this little red riding hood? are you guys going to be playing the big bad wolves?" i asked bluntly. everyone burst into laughter except Myungsoo who gave me that straight poker face. "mianhae" i apologized moving to hide behind Jaejin.

"you get a basket to hold everything in, a flashlight, and list. the wining team gets a nice steak dinner while the losing team gets steamed pork buns" Jae Seok said.

"oh! thats good! i love steamed pork buns!!" i said happily.

"if we lose well trade our buns for your steak dinner" Jonghoon smiled.

"aniyo! i also like steak!" i smiled jumping.

"okay! now everyone get into pairs and your team will start at one side of the area while the other starts at the other side" Myungsoo waved his hands in the air to us.

the partners were Junsu and i, Yubin and Jaejin, Kyuhyun and Jooyeon, Eunhyuk and Jonghoon.

"this is awkward that Jonghoon and i are the only males together" Eunhyuk said.

"its to keep the girls safe. forest are dangerous at night" Junsu smirked.

"im the guy then Eunhyuk can be the girl!" Jonghoon declared.

"bwoh?! wae?! im much stronger than you are!! your like a stick!!" Eunhyuk protested.

"than you can be the manly girl" Jonghoon said taking the list from him and slipping it into his pocket.

"i have a feeling there not gonna stop arguing the rest of the night..." Jooyeon sighed.

"arraso.now go to your spots and wait for the horn, then you can all get going!" Myungsoo said.

"aniyo! you have to tell them the legend first babo!!" Jae Seok scolded.

"legend?" we asked in unison.

"the forest is haunted by little gohst children and a crazy old man. yada yada the old crazy man liked to kill the little kids and eat them, the forest is supposedly haunted by him and the children. the children seaking revenge on other teens, kids, and young adults, since they got to finish their child-hood. its said that the children are most commenly heard near the ocean and try to drown you. the crazy mans gohst is said to haunt all parts of the forest looking for new victims~" Myungsoo sadi quickly.

"now that we warned you! lets get going!!" Jae Seok clapped moving the group towards the forest. Myungsoo took team 1 and Jae Seok took team 2.

No Ones POV:

"now, dont get lost at all, its a hassel to call in a rescue team!" Myungsoo said waving to the group, "when you finish you all have to make your way back to the waiting area. if your not back by 6 then you call us and wait for the park rangers to come and get you, and you get no meal at all! and you should be happy theres a trail and that we placed the items near or on the trail for you guys" Myungsoo finished and walked back to the waiting area leaving a total freaked out group staring at the lightly lit forest. 

 

"oh god this isnt good!" Eunhyuk whispered to Kyuhyun so the cameras wouldnt hear.

"wae?"Kyuhyun asked not looking at Eunhyuk but the creepy forest in front of him

"Eun Mi is extremly terrified of gohst, she hates going anywhere haunted!" Eunhyuk muttered.

"jinja?! otteoke?!" Kyuhyun asked suddenly starting to freak out, wondering if Eun Mi would be okay.

"lets just play it for now, shes with Junsu so she should be fine for now"Eunhyuk  nodded.

 

on the another side of the forest team 2 were waiting nerveously for the bell to ring it wasnt exactly a pretty sight and Eun Mi was the one the most freaked out.

"Eun Mi-ah gwaenchanha?" Junsu asked also nerveous.

"neh! im fine!" she lied, he could see that she was shaking as she looked at the forest ahead of them.  "i-is this forest really haunted?" she asked jumping when she heard Jaejin and Yubin walking over to the two, his feet making loud crunching noises.

"come on its fine. you think they would really send us into a life threatening palce?!" Junsu laughed..

Eun Mi looked around scared. "moll.....its Myungsoo after all..." she let out a shakey breath keeping her straight face. the camera crew that was with them and the other three all laughed at her blunt statement.

finally the bell signaled and they took a step towards the forest. "well go this way, you guys go that way. keep in touch if anything happens okay?" Junsu said waving his phone in the air as he led his  partner away from the others and deeper into the forest.

"s-so we have to stay on the trail....the items should be placed around them...w-whats first on the list?" she asked nervously. the two camera men followed close by. 

"we  have to find a gold egg" he said "red ribbon, plastic toy elephant, wooden spoon, picture frame, silver key, locket, teddy bear, mirror, chocolate bar, used cellphone, fork, spoon, 2pm CD, SUJU CD, FTisland CD, After School CD, Eun Mi solo Album, WG CD, white T-shirt, childs toy truck, lunch box, book, red lipstick, tv remote, deck of cards, toothbrush, brush, umberella, and golden pad lock" he said reading off the list.

"o-okay....l-lets start with the simple things first" she said. as they were looking around something caught Junsu's eyes. he stopped and looked up to see a small red ribbon hanging loosly on a low branch.

"look! i found the first item!" he said happily plucking it from the tree and showing it to her. she smiled lightly and he dropped it into the basket.

"we should call Jaejin and Yu Bin to tell them we found something so they can check it off!" Eun Mi smiled.

he nodded and she pulled out her phone to call Jaejin. "annyeong Eun Mi, gwaenchanha?" he asked worried.

"neh! we wanted to call and say we found the red ribbon!" she told him.

"arraso! weve found the tv remote and teddy bear!" he said and she could hear Yu Bin clapping happily.

"arraso! call if you find something else so we can check it off!" she told him and hung up.

"theyve already found the teddy bear and tv remote" she told Junsu. he nodded and crossed them off the list.

 

 

on the other side of the forest Eunhyuk and Jonghoon were bickering about who was the female and who was male again. both kept passing by objects that were in plain sight. finally Eunhyuk spotted something large and white. he peered closer.

"omo! pabo! look! its a white tee shirt!!" Eunhyuk shouted running to bush it was folded up under. he snatched it and waved it happily as he ran back to Jonghoon who had his arms crossed.

he wasnt happy he had to hold the basket. "yeah yeah, we found one item thats it" he grumbled.

"im going to call Kyuhyun to tell him" Eunhyuk said pulling out his phone and tossing the shirt to Jonghoon who caught and shoved it into the basket.

"annyeong Eunhyuk whats up?" Kyuhyun asked.

"nothing really we found the white tee shirt, how are you guys doing?" he asked the makane

"weve found the golden egg and wooden spoon" Kyuhyun said.

"arraso! call if you find anything more" Eunhyuk said and hung up. "theyve found the wooden spoon and gold egg" he told his partner who just rolled his eyes and nodded.

 

Jaejin and Yubin had done pretty wwell. after Eun Mi's call they also found the plastic toy elephant and mirror.

however they noticed how quickly the time had passed it was already 3. they had 3 more hours to find as much as they could.

"we should see how the other teams are doing" Yu Bin said peaking around bushes trying to find something.

"neh, that way were not stuck looking for things when they have them" Jaejin said pulling out his phone. he called Jonghoon.  when his hyung picked up he was frantic.

"JAEJIN-AH GWAENCHANHA?!?!" his hyung screamed.

"uh....neh...we just wanted to call and see how you guys were doing...weve already found the teddy bear, tv remote, mirror, and plastic elephant. Eun Mi and Junsu have also found the red ribbon so far. we thought we should tell you so your not stuck out here looking for them till times up" Jaejin told his hyung.

"oh thats good. and your right its creepy out here Eunhyuk and i are getting the feeling were being watched" Jonghoon said.

"well....they are filming you..." he stated bluntly looking around bushes for objects jusr like Yu Bin was doing. "any way what have you guys found so we can also check them off?"

"wooden spoon golden egg and tee shirt thats all so far, we havnt heard from Kyuhyun and Jooyeon in a while" Jonghoon said.

"arraso, well text me what you guys find next ill text you what our team has found" Jaejin said and hung up. "they have the tee shirt, wooden spoon and gold egg" Jaejin said. Yu Bin nodded and crossed them off the list.

 

 

Kyuhyun and Jooyeon had so far only found the: Wooden spoon, gold egg, picture frame, chocolate bar, and spoon. along with Eunhyuks tee shirt they had 6 items. he had recived a text from Eunhyuk saying team 2 had found the red ribbon, tv remote, teddy bear, mirror and plastic toy elephant.

"pali kaja! its creepy out here!!" Jooyeon commanded Kyuhyun looking around trees and in bushes. "ah!! i found the used cell phone!" she said picking it up and running to show it to Kyuhyun. he smiled happily as she dropped it into the basket.

that means 13 of the items are already found and team 2 is in the lead/

"Kyuhyun pali!!" Jooyeon said looking around nervously.

"neh! arraso!" he nodded and hurried to catch up with her.