I dont want drama

No Other

"you wanted to see me?" Kyu asked walking into the room i was practiccing my singing in. i yawned and nodded rubbing my tempels motioning for him to sit which he quickly did. i was sitting at the computer working on the fancy machines trying to compose a song. "whats up?" he asked simply leaning back in the chair.

i turned away from my project to look at him. "Shindong told me there was a fight between you and Wookie" i said. he nodded. "why were you two fighting?" i asked.

"wether we fight or not, its nothing for you to worry about" he said. "dont medel"

i clutched the arm rest of the chair tightly digging my nails into it. "im not medeling, Wookie is a really close friend of mine, i dont want you hurting him, his feelings for me arnt something to about okay" i said.

"you knew we were fighting because he liked you?" he asked with a straight face.

"when you sent that text asking if i knew Ryeowook liked me, it became obvious when Shindong told me you and Wook had gotten into a fight. i wish i could apologize to him for leading him on or whatever, but please dont make fun of Ryeowook about it okay?" i asked.

"who said i was making fun of him? besides that wasnt how it started. hes the one that started the fight, he was the one that hit me first, i just simply fought back in defense okay" he said with an annoyed tone. "and the real reason we were fighting wasnt because i was teasing his feelings, it was BECAUSE he has feelings for you, there was absolutly no teasing at all. it was simply out of pure jealousy" he said.

i shot up in my seat and grabbed his arm to stop him"Kyuhyun!" i said. he turned to look down at me.

"what?" he asked.

"i really dont want any drama please okay? i cant handel it" i said.

"thats not my problem that you cant handel the drama" he said.

"are you being a smart with me?!" i snapped.

"ani, not at all, im just saying, wether you like it or not theres going to be some drama going on, miahnae but its the truth" he said.

"please, i really dont want any drama, whatever it was with Ryeowook can you please just talk it out with him?" she asked. 

i looked up adn over my head then smirked. "i dont mind at all, but maybe you should try and explain things to him first" Kyuhyun said and nodded behind me.

i turned to see Ryeowook slowly and aimlessly walking our way. "i should go now" he said then leaned down closer so his lips were by my ears, "i cant promise you that there wont be any drama, but for you, ill try" his warm breath sent a shiver down my spin and i shakily nodded.

"t-thanks!" i said, he smiled and walked away. i turned back around to see Ryeowook getting ever so closer. i sighed and started heading for him but froze about halfway there. his head was down and his hair covered his puffy red eyes. 'was he crying?' i asked. "Ryeowook!!!" i shouted hurrying over to him.

he tried to run but i caught his wrist to stop him then moved his head so he was looking straight at me. "y-yah!! your crying! why were you crying?!?!" i asked with worried eyes.

he dropped his head and didnt talk. "are you ignoring me?" i pouted.

"aniyo, thats not it.....i want to be alone" he said pulling out of my grip and walking away. i stared after him worried and did something i least expected to do. i ran up to him and hugged him from behind. he froze and stiffened in my arms. "Eun Mi-ah" he whispered.

"i dont want to see you sad, i know your upset right now, but i dont like seeing you sad!" i complained. "i know what happened with you and Kyuhyun okay!! i dont want to see you two fighting!!" i snapped. he turned around in my arms and hugged me.

"miahnae" he said sadly hugging me tightly. he was still crying now and i wiped away at his tears with my fingers and pat his back.

"Kyuhyun....he told me why you two fought. he said it was out of jealousy, is that true Ryeowook? did start a fight with him because you were jealous?" i asked him.

 he took a moment to respond. "Kyuhyun.....i dont like how he sees you the way i do" he said simply

"whats that supposed to mean?" i asked confused by his words. 

"Eun Mi-ah i love-"

"dont say that. i know. just....please dont say that. your just a friend to me! im sorry! but thats all ill ever see you as, as my big brother!!" i said ashamed at having to say that to him.

he gulped hard and nodded. "i understand. then im sorry for over reacting and letting my jealousy get the best of me.....its just i dont like the idea of other men liking you....Eun Mi ive liked you since i first met you okay, so its just really hard on me to hear that another guy suddenly likes you right out of the blue okay, after ive liked you for so long, the thought of someone else so easily and quickly stealing your heart after ive tried and waited so long, its just not an easy thought on me" he said eyes getting watery again.

"Wook im sorry, i just dont know if i can see you any other way.....i....i want us to be just chingoo thats all, ive never felt the need for us to be anything more than that...." i whispered apologeticly.

his shoulders sagged and he let go of me, "i understand, then....for you. ill try and think of you as just a friend, for you okay?" he forced on a smile and i felt even worse.

"Wook-"

"its fine okay!....ah! haha i was really stupid!" he scolded himself running a hand through his hair. "normally i play hard to get but you had me chasing after you! im really stupid!!" he laughed still forcing on a smile but i could easily tell he wanted to cry. 'wook, your too easy to read!' i wanted to scream. "i guess they were right, hehe, i shouldnt have wasted all that time on my one sided love" he said.

"miahnae" i apologized dropping my head.

"its fine, i...i think im just going to go home for now, im not exactly feeling all that well....ill be better in the morning" he said turning around and walking away. he stopped and looked back at me for a second. "please dont beat yourself up about rejecting me, i know you and your just going to blame yourself until something else comes up and clears up my problems" he said and walked away.

"babo Ryeowook, i rejected you a long time ago, that never stopped me from beating myself up about you likeing me" i said to myself and returned to the room i was composing the song in.