chapter 35

No Other

Today i went on Sukari with Taeyeon and Victoria.

i was sitting closest to Eunhyuk with Taeyeon next to me and victoria across from us next to Eunhyuk.

"so today we have three special guest with us today, SNSD's Taeyeon, Kim Eunmi, and Victoria of F(x)" Leeteuk clapped his hands and looked down at the script and papers in front of him.

"so we want to start with Taeyeon, these are questions from fans now: we sones are really anticipating your comeback, can you give us some clues?" Leeteuk read, then looked up at Taeyeon to answer.

"ah that..." she laughed. "our comeback is comeing soon its going to be sometime around Eunmi unnies comeback actually. mmm well be showing you a new side of SNSD and each of our individual talents. thats all im going to say" she said and clapped her hands together lightly.

"Eunmi your also due to have your comeback actually within this week right?" Leeteuk asked looking down at some papers

"neh" i nodded. "can you tell us what we can expect from you?" he smiled.

"its going to be my first Japanese album....mmm its going to be featuring songs like angel and the time were at now from my english album...but in japanese" i giggled at my wording. "also songs like also from my first  Korean single 'winters luck' will also be featured on the album. along with 5 new songs. mmm an MV will also be released for one of the tracks: Not a love song. which is also the title of the album" i nodded.

"then whats the concept this time?" Leeteuk asked.

"the album is based around love songs. some of them are about falling in love, while others are about falling out of love, or being hurt in the process of love" i said.

"you also had to dye your hair for the MV" Leeteuk pointed out.

"ah neh!" i laughed. "i had to die my hair blonde but because my hair is black it took a lot of hair dye. i went from black hair to an almost white color" i laughed touching my hair.

"it looks good though" Victoria said.

"i think i look like the blonde hair makes me look innocent" i smiled.

"neh, if only you were an innocent person" Eunhyuk said pretnding to cough into his hand.

everyone laughed at his joke and i flicked his arm.

"F(x) is also due to have their comeback but not for a while right?" Eunhyuk asked reading over some papers.

"neh because were finishing up with our tour (idk) we'll have our comeback towards the summer" Victoria nodded.

"thats a whole season away!" Eunhyuk gasped.

"actually were still in winter its 2 seasons away..." Taeyeon butted in. we laguhed at eunhyuk and nodded.

"christmas was only a 5 days ago, did any of you do anything special with your families?" Leeteuk asked.

"i went home and spent the holiday with my family" Victoria nodded.

"i spent half the day with a few of the SNSD members exchanging gifts, and then spent the rest of the day with my family. i helped my mom prepare a large meal and it felt good to see my family" Taeyeon nodded.

"my brother and i had scheduals to finish that day but after we went home to see our parents and other brother" i said. "but i ended up getting into a fight with my dad so the holiday felt bitter" i shrugged.

"what caused the fight between you and your dad?" Leeteuk asked.

"he disaproved of both Yesung and I becoming idols. we both went against that, i became a trainee after my brother when i was only 12. so when we went to visit our family, my dad had told me that he was really disappointed in me for becoming an idol. he just has high expectations for me. when i was younger he noticed i took intrest in sciences and wanted me to become a scientist. so ever since i left for america hes had.

after his comment a big controversy started and i ended up leaving halfway through our dinner..." i nodded.

"you look a bit sorry" Eunhyuk pointed out.

"neh! i really am, im sorry that i was the reason for ruining the time we had together, especially since that was the first time i was with my family all together since ive been in america" i said.

"do you want to send an apology to your family?" Leeteuk asked.

"is it okay?" i asked.

"go for it" he nodded.

"arraso, Umma, Appa, Jongjin oppa, and Yesung oppa, im sorry for ruining our time together especially since i hadnt seen you all in such a long time. appa, im sorry that we got into a disagreement, but i can wait for you to be proud of what i do. saranghae" i said into the mic and nodded.

"that was sweet" Leeteuk said.

"so lets listen to F(x)'s recent songs released" Leeteuk said and then moved on to playing some songs by F(x), SNSD and by me.

"before we end the show can i point something out?" Victoria asked.

"what?" Eunhyuk asked.

she pointed at me. "Unnies been texting someone the whole show and she keeps giggling and smiling weirdly" Victoria said.

my head shot up and i hid my phone.

"who are you texting thats making you act like that?" Eunhyuk asked.

"ah that is-" my phone buzzed again and i read the text. i laughed and showed it to Taeyeon then Victoria.

"its from Kyuhyun, he said that Eunhyuks face looks like a monkey, and since Donghae is an anchovey does that make Eunhae now a mermonkey?" Taeyeon said laughing.

 

Victoria who was trying to hold it in started laughing the moment Leeteuk started laughing.
"yah what are you doing texting him?" eunhyuk tried to change the subject looking me up and down.
"i noticed this also, that Eunmi and Kyuhyun have been spending a lot of time together. shes often at our dorm" Leeteuk said.
"i have two things to say. 1: are you trying to start scandels?" i mocked. he laughed loudly and the others snickerd. "and 2: im often at your dorm to visit my brother" i pointed a finger at him.
"but at your first Korean concert fans were chanting Kyumi..." Taeyeon nodded. "is Kyumi real? are you dating Kyuhyun-ssi?" she asked 
"TaeTeuk" was all i said.
she blushed and laughed loudly as did Leeteuk.
"with that setteled well be ending the show now, thank you for staying with us have a good day~!!!" Eunhyuk changed the subject and ended the show.
"thank you for coming today you guys" Leeteuk thanked us all.
"im curious now but Eunmi and Kyuhyun have been getting closer havnt they?" Victoria brought up again as we were walking out of the studio room.
"because were chingu" i said nodding.
"but your always with Kyuhyun now. whenever you come over to the dorm even if its to see your brother you always end up with Kyuhyun in his room...im curious as to what you two are doing in there...." Leeteuk admited.
"hes been teaching me how to play starcraft thats all" i lied and walked ahead to my car waiting for Eunhyuk to get in.