Concert

No Other

The next day my brother kept me at home. apparently Kyuhyun, Onew, and Sungmin had told him about my fainting incident the other day, and now he was worried sick about me.

"EunMi-ah whats the rest of your scheduals like for the month? i know its a busy month for you but i dont want you over doing anythnig" he said.

"well my album is finished so thats done. i just have to finish recording with Onew. my comunity service at the shelter. and my concert tomorrow. ill just rest up today okay? then ill make it for my concert, it'll be fine~ im perfectly fine" i smiled.

"no your not! you fainted! your lucky Onew was there to catch you before you hurt yourself!" he said with a hurt look in his eyes.

"mianhae. ill take it easy i promise. ill finish with everything this week, rest for a few more days, then get back on my scheduals okay?" i smield.

"please take it easy. i dont want to see you strain your body any more than it already is" he pouted.

"oppa~!!!" i cried and hugged him tightly. "kumawo~!!" i said.

he chuckled and nodded. "neh, neh now get some rest!" he comanded pulling away and pushing me back on the bed to sleep. "i have scheduals but Heechul doesnt so he'll be here to take care of you" Yesung said and stood up. 

"but im not sick!" i complained. 

"but i want to make sure you dont push yourself!" he frowned. "so just relax for the day, sleep a lot. boss chul around jusr dont work yourself" he said and grabbed his coat. "i have to go now annyeong" he waved as he walked out of the house.

i did end up falling asleep around 7 and waking  up again at 2pm. i heard the tv on and knew Heechul was already over. i slipped out of bed and opened my door walking into the living room.

"annyeong, your finaly up, are you feeling better?" Heechul asked worried looking away from the TV to look at me.

"neh, im fine, kumawo" i said and plopped down on the couch next to him.

he nodded, "thats good. your going to be busy getting ready tomorrow so you need to take it easy okay?" he smiled sweetly. i nodded. "good" he said and stood up walking to the fridge. he came back with an orange bubble tea and a box of steamed pork buns. "i knew you would be craving them so here" he said handing me the tea and setting the buns on the coffee table.

I snatched the drink away from him quickly and plucked a bun from the box stuffing it into my face and washing it down with the bubble tea. "thank you so much oppa~!!" i said with a mouthful of food.

"yeah sure, just start chewing with your mouth closed its gross to see that!!" he complained looking away. i just laughed and finished off the large drink and 4 buns..

"full yet?" Heechul asked with a disgusted face. i giggled and nodded. "good, now go and get some more rest you need it" he said pushing me towards my room.

 

 

The next day was busy as usual i had to get my hair done and was rushed around as i got changed into clothes for the concert. before that i had to do a practice concert to prepare for the real thing. it lasted a good 2 hours before i was alowed to take a break. and during my break i ended up taking long naps.

Finally it was 6:50pm the concert was going to start in about 10 minutes. the camera crew that Sooman hired to film for the documentary were all here and already filming me as i waited back stage for my cue to go on. i was dressed in this:

SHINee's Taemin and Key were waiting and getting themselves ready they were going to be dancing with me during one of the songs. Sungmin was tuning his guitar because he was going to be playing along with me later. and Heechul was warming up his voice since he would be singing with me.

F(x) amber was sitting and chatting with Jessica. Amber was going to be rapping with me while i sang, and i was singing one of my duets with Jessica.

busy busy everyone was busy buy me who was just sitting back stage calmly siping on water and warming up my voice. i knew i would be singing 3 solos first. after that i would be singing with Heechul. then Sungmin. that would be about the half hour of the concert. then i was to take a ten minute break. after that i would be dancing with Taemin and Key and that would be the next 20 minutes of the concert before i got a five minute break. for the last hour i was going to be doing the rap with Amber and finish all duets singing a ballad with Jessica. then another two ballads. and finishing with my comeback song.

"EunMi-ah are you ready to go on?" the staff asked me quickly. i nodded and set the water bottle down hurrying to follow them to the corner of the stage. the lights were off and i just walked straight out and to the center of the stage. as the song started the lights slowly came on. i adjusted the microphone so it was right in front of my face then dropped my hands stretching out my fingers.

I started singing and sure enough my solos went by super fast. then Heechul came out and we started singing together. after that i walked back stage to get the guitar that was waiting for me and walked out with Sungmin. we played more than words by some american band. after that i was given my break.

i wasnt even tierd yet but it was getting hotter and hotter. i had to hurry to get changed into:

i was on stage first and started dancing to the song first. but there was a part where i had to get on my knees and slide, that was when Key and Taemin both came on stage happily and started dancing. we danced for the next 15 minutes before i went to take my break. i didnt change this time and just went straight out onto stage as amber was wrapping so i could sing.

after that Jessica and then i had my solos to finish. the very last song was my comeback and i was really happy to hear that the crowd actually liked it. they were clapping more enthusiasticly and cheering louder.

"THANK YOU FOR COMING OUT TONIGHT!! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME, SUJU, SHINEE, SNSD, Fx, AND EVREYONE ELSE!!!!! SARANGHAE~!!!" i cheered into the mic before getting off the stage.

i was riding back home with Heechul, Sungmin, Key and Taemin, all in the same van.

"thank god thats over! now all i have to finish is the duet with Onew and my community service" i sighed loudly.

"i heard noona fainted a few days ago" Taemin said worried.

"neh, im fine now though, so dont worry" i patted his head. he nodded sadly.

"the MV for your comeback came out yesterday. it was really amazing! both you Leeteuk and Heechul did very well!" Key praised.

"kumawo" i smiled. i liked that Key and i arnt mortal enemies like we were when i first came to Korea. now were more likfe frienemies. yeah thats what you could call us i guess. haha

"then you'll be leaving tomorrow to finish the recording with Onew hyung?" Taemin asked.

"neh. then i just have to go in for community service the next day and i can relax happily for the next few days. but after that i have to go on OMS for the christmas special. ive been so busy lately i couldny attend the last episode" i pouted.

they laughed and dropped me off at home. as usual Yesung was already up and waiting for me when i entered the house.

"annyeong oppa~ how are you?" i asked.

"good. and you? how was your concet?" he asked.

"it went well. im very tierd now im going to get some rest" i hugged him and went to go wash up then went straight to bed. im so glad i can finally get a break!!