Picnic Part 4

No Other

___ waited in the forest for her okay to scare team 2. Jonghoon and Eunhyuk start walking by and slowly pass her/

"keke its Jonghoon and Eunhyuk!" she snickered.

"oh!" Jonghoon stopped and looked around. "did you hear that?" he asked Eunhyuk.

"aniyo! stop trying to scare me!" Eunhyuk snapped.

"aniyo! i really heard something!" Jonghoon shouted running to catch up with Eunhyuk.

"can i go now?" She asked the camera man. he nodded and she slowly crept out of her place following slowly behind Eunhyuk and Jonghoon. she looked scary dressed as a littler girl her hair was pulled back in pig tails and coated in hairspray to make it look wet, with a dirtied and torn red bow in her hair. her face was powdered pale and eyes linned heavy with eyelinner. she wore a tattered ripped and died red nightgown while holding a muddy old teddy bear. you couldnt even tell it was her

once she was about 4 feet behind the two she spoke up. "oppas~ come play with me!" she said in a high but scary voice. the two froze and came face to face with the scary prankster.

there eyes widened but before they could scream she tightly gripped Eunhyuks wrist and began pulling him with her. He and Jonghoon began screaming at the top of their lungs. Even though Eunhyuk was much stronger he was to frightened to fight back.

"AAAAAHHHH!!! JONGHOON!!!SAVE ME!!!" Eunhyuk screamed weakly pulling away from the fake ghost because he was to scared. he ended up triping on his own feet and the Ghost came closer till she hovered over Eunhyuks face.

"opapa~ dont you want to play with me? you promised you would!!" she screeched.

"ANIYO!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" he screamed and started kicking at the girl.

"yah! yah! its a prank you jerk! you dont need to hit me!"___ shouted at Eunhyuk.

"bwoh?" Jonghoon shouted still terrified.

"See!  its just to scare you guys!" she said and began wiping the makeup from her face.

"NO WAY!!! THATS NOT FUNNY!!!!" they both screamed.

"I THOUGHT I WAS DEAD!!!" Eunhyuk panted. "i may look young but in truth im old! dont give elders heart attacks!" he sighed.

 

*SNAP~!*

"Oppa...did you hear that?" Eun Mi asked Junsu suddenly stopping in her tracks. he turned to look at her and shook hi head.

SNAP~!*

that time Junsu heard it and spun fully around. "Eun Mi.....?" he asked shinning his flashlight around and stepping closer to you.Eun Mi slowly bendss down and picks up a branch. theres another snap and this time right next to her.

"AAAAHHH!!!" she screams and swings the stick, after feeling it connect with something she beats the thing over and over again.

"YAH! YAH!! CALM DOWN! ITS JUST US!!" a familiar voice screamed. Jooyeon comes running over with the flashlight in her hands to see Kyuhyun on the ground with his hands out in front of him to block off Eun Mi's attacks.

"YAH! DONT SCARE US LIKE THAT!!" Eun Mi had started sobbing lightly.

"omo! Eun Mi gwaenchanha?!?!" Jooyeon asked worried and hurried to Eun Mi pulling her into a hug. Junsu pat her back trying to comfort her.

"Eun Mi-ah Mianhae...i didnt mean to scare you" Kyuhyun apologized getting up quickly and pushing everyone aside so he could hold her. she had started crying now and hid her face from the cameras in Kyuhyuns chest.

"i dont like this anymore!" she cried.

*SNAP~!*  *SNAP~!*  *SNAP~!*  *SNAP~!*  *SNAP~!*  *SNAP~!*  *SNAP~!* 

it sounded as if someone was running to the small group. it all of a sudden stopped. Eun Mi was now shaking. Jooyeon and Junsu all scooted closer to Kyuhyun and EunMi. Kyuhyun looked around terrefied but he was trying to keep calm for EunMi's sake.

"J-Jaejin-ah? Y-Yubin? C-Come out n-now! its not funny!" Junsu stuttered looking around.

*SNAP~!* 

"There not here anymore~!" a chilling voice said menicingly. then quickly out of no where a man jumped out and began to chase the group.

they all screamed at the top of their lungs and Kyuhyun had dragged EunMi away quickly but since she was so scared her legs gave out and she fell scraping her knees on the rocks.

the figure got closer and she cried harder, he suddenly stopped and ripped off his hood droping the plastic knife.

"EUNMI-AH!! GWAENCHANHA?! MIANHAE!!!! MIANHAE!!! I DIDNT KNOW YOU WOULD CRY!! MIANHAE!!" the fake ghost apologized rushing to her. he dropped down and scooped her up in his arms. she started crying harder realizing it was all a prank.

"YAH!! HYUNG! what are you doing here?!?!" Kyuhyun shouted angrily. he was pissed that they had scared EunMi so much to the point she was crying. he hated seeing her scared it broke his heart. he hurried to EunMi and took her from his hyung wiping at her wet cheeks drying them. "Eun Mi-ah! calm down~ it wasnt real. your not in danger!!" Kyuhyun said hugging her.

"turn the cameras off now" Jooyeon said to the three camera men. they all nodded and turned the cameras off so now the only light came from the flashlights and dim sky.

"kaja lets get back we have 15 minutes were not that far from the camp site actually"___ said helping EunMi up. Kyuhyun was first to notice her knees and he squated down. "get on" he said and she gladly climbed on his back. ___ took hold of her left  hand as they began walking back Junsu walked in the back knowing she was scared of something comeing up behind her, while Jooyeon satyed at her right lightly rubbing EunMi's arms.

 

Finally they reached the camp site with five minutes to spare.

"YAH! WHERE WERE YOU GUYS WE WERE FREAKING OUT!!!" Jaejin and Eunhyuk both jumped up.

"OMO! is she alright?!?!" Jae Seok, Myungsoo, and Eunhyuk shouted pointing to EunMi. ___ had went to sit down with Jooyeon whiile Junsu stayed by EunMi's side.

"mianhae, i didnt know she was scared of haunted places!"____ apologized.

Eunhyuk hurried over to Eunmi as Kyuhyun let her down. he hugged her tightly. "aigoo....Yesungs gonna kill me now!!" he shoted scared causing everyone including Eunmi to laugh. Kyuhyun came over and also hugged EunMi getting jealous of the attention Eunhyuk was reciving.

"aw~ there like a family!" Yubin grinned.

"neh~ shes like a little sister to me!" Eunhyuk said patting her head.

"Kyuhyun why arnt you saying anything?" Myungsoo asked.

"because i dont think of her as a little sister, just someone i want to protect..." he said softly her hair back and cleaning her face with a wet cloth.

everyone awd at the comment. Eun Mi had finally stopped crying and went to get her makeup fixed. finally they were all seated around a small fire. Team 2 got their steak dinner while team 1 got their buns, but they all ended up sharing with each other.

"so you all noticed we have two guest that worked as our Ghost to scare you" Myungsoo said gesturing to his two guest.

"Annyeong~ Kim Hyuna! i was the ghost that scared Eunhyuk, Jonghoon, Jaejin, and Yubin" she waved.

"annyeonhaseyo Kim Hyun Joong imbnida, i scared Kyuhyun, Junsu, Jooyeon, and Eunmi"

 (<<< DAMN HES SO HOTT!!!!)

"i feel really bad though for scaring Eunmi, i didnt know she was scared of  haunted places" he apologized again.

"gwaenchanha, i probably looked stupid" she laughed at her self.

"you should have told us that you were scared! we wouldnt have let you go in!! now were going to get bad reviews for making Koreas princess cry!!" Myungsoo scolded.

"you shouldnt have told us such a mean lie!!" she protested.

"shes better now, she can arguee back" Eunhyuk pointed out. everyone laughed at his blunt statement. they finished eating, cracking jokes and making fun of one another.

"finally we'll have out talent show!!"