chapter 32

No Other

 

"Hyukie~~!!" i cheered happily and hugged one of my best friends as he walked into the house. 

"what times the party starting?" he asked.

"7-12 at the latest!" i beamed.

"its 4 now should we start setting up?" he smiled. i nodded and led him to the kitchen where i had everything set up. "so all the food and everything is ready right? all we need to do is decorate?" he asked. i smiled and nodded.

there was a knock at the door and i ran to open it. Kyuhyun and Ryeowook were standing there smiling.  "Eunhyuk asked us to come over and help" Ryeowook beamed.

i smiled thanked them letting them into the house. Ryeowook and i decorated the living room. while Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk took care of the kitchen and dinning area.

 (kitchen/dinning) (living room)

"wah~ were finally done!!" i clapped happily. it was already 6:30.

"Eun Mi go change" Eunhyuk told me. i nodded and ran upstairs where i kept extra clothes and changed into something cleaner and cute. 

i came back down dressed in clean clothes and carrying a small present in my hand.

"cute~" Ryeowook sang as i walked into the kitchen.

"thanks~" i smiled. "you guys brought your gifts right?" i asked looking at them.

"yep" they smiled, Ryeowook had a normal sized gift while Kyuhyun had a smaller box.

"i already put your gift under the tree" Eunhyuk told me siping on his warm coffee.

"kumawo. im gonna put your under right now then" i smiled. Kyu and wookie followed me and we placed the gifts under the tree nicely and met Eunhyuk back in the kitchen.

around 7:10 the doorbell rung.

Eunhyuk was the one who got up first. we could hear him talking but didnt know who he was talking to until he walked in with F(x)'s Sulli, Luna, Victoria, and SHINee's Minho, Key, and Taemin.

"annyeong~" they all greeted kyu, wook, and i.

"annyeong!" i smiled cheerfully and waved.

"we came together. the others are coming later with our managers" Amber told me.

"arraso~" i smiled. they each walked over and placed their gifts under the tree. 

5 minutes later the door bell rung and this time i was the first up to get it. 

"annyeong Eun Mi-ah!" Shindong smiled waving to me. i smiled and waved giving him a hug. he hugged back and i gave his girlfriend a hug also. she's a nice person.

behind Shindong was Leeteuk. i greeted him and let him in. they had come along with SNSD's Taeyeon, Sunny, and Yoona. both groups said the other members would be arriving soon.

Yunho and Changmin arrived later with Yesung Donghae, Sungmin and Siwon arrived together around 7:25.

Jaejoong came alone and then the rest of SHINee, SNSD, and F(x) arrived before 8:00pm

we were all split around laughing and enjoying our time with everyone else other than the members of their own groups.

"when i heard Eun Mi was back in Korea i really wanted to see her, but ive been to busy" Jaejoong said smiling at me.

we were sitting at the kitchen island drinking small glasses of Soju, with Yesung, Ryeowook, Amber, Key and Taeyeon.

"ah kumawo. its nice to see you again" i smiled and pat his shoulder.

"ah! i just cant get over how much shes grown!! its only been four years but shes so much older! how old are you now?" he asked.

"21" i said and laughed at his reaction.

"i cant belive it! four years ago you were just Yesungs trainee sister, and now your an idol! and your drinking! i just cant belive it!" he said shocked.

"Taeyeon's at drinking age also right?" i asked looking at Taeyeon. she nodded.

"your mouth is still the same though!" he laughed.

i grinned and nodded.

"lately its weird for me to see my sister drinking!" Yesung said with a shocked expression. "i didnt even know she had tattoos!" he grumbled.

"you have tattoos now also?!"Jaejoong asked shocked.

i nodded. "im at the right age to get tattoos. plus their small" i nodded.

"Eun Mi lets go shopping tomorrow! i need to get christmas gifts!" Key smiled taking a long sip of his drink.

"mianhae, i cant. Sungmin oppa told me to keep my schedual free tomorrow. i dont know why though" i said.

"confession?" Taeyeon asked looking at the rest of our reactions.

"ew~ i would never date my little sister!" Sungmin said with a grossed expression as he walked in to get something to drink. "her manager asked me to keep her schedual free tomorrow for something" he said. "by the way. Eunhyuk and Heechul are looking for you" Sungmin pointed a finger at me

"arraso~ talk to you guys later" i said and stood up and walked out of the kitchen to find Heechul and Eunhyuk.

"Luna-ssi do you know where Heechul and Hyukjae are?" i asked Luna who was sitting on the sofa laughing and talking with Onew Tiffany and Changmin.

"i think their outside with Minho, Taemin, Krystal, Sulli and Kyuhyun" Onew said.

"you could have just said they were outside!" Jonghyun teased his leader.

i laughed and thanked him before hurrying outside. but when i stepped outside and shut the glass door behind me a snow ball was thrown into my face. i spit out the snow that had gotten into my mouth and wipped it away from my eyes, then looked around for the culprit.

"Yah!! Kim Heechul im gonna kill you!!" i shouted seeing as he was the one laughing the most. he just ignored me laughing so i grabbed a fist full of snow and charged at him shoving it into his face.

"AAAHHH!!!" he screamed and stumbled back. everyone was laughing at him and he cleared the snow away sending me an evil glare.

"Eun Mi-ah~" Kyuhyun sang from beside me. i turned to look at him but he smirked and shoved a hand full of snow into my face. i spit it out and turned to Kyuhyun who was cracking up with Eunhyuk.

Ryeowook POV:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qze9s9kGA9I

i was talking with Seohyun for a while before i excussed myself. it was just so happy and enthusiastic tonight. i know i seem fine on the outside but even though its been around a month im still not fine. i just wanted to be left alone. a lot of the members knew that would be best for me and would leave me alone when we were at the dorm. but other than that i was all cheers and smiles.

I sighed and walked up the stairs of the house hopefully unseen by anyone. i opened the doors to one of the rooms and walked in. im guessing it was a guest room since it was empty other then the bed and dresser. it had a balcony that looked over the whole back yard. i walked over and opened it peeking out. i took a deep breath of the cold fresh air and sighed leaning my body against the railing.

"YAH!!" i heard shotuting below me. i looked down to see Eun Mi with Taemin, Minho, Krystal, Sulli, Seohyun, Eunhyk, Kyuhyun and Hyoyeon. they were running around and throwing snow at each other. Kyuhyun shoved snow in Eun Mi's face and she froze to sputter out snow that got in .

"aigoo!" he laughed and ran over to her wiping the snow out of her eyes and teasing her.

i scoffed and stood up straight brushing away the snow from a seat and sat down. 'why kyuhyun? shes only known him for the months shes been back in Korea, so why him. why not me? ive been with her all this time yet she chooses him over me'

i ran a hand through my hair and banged my head softly against the wall. i sighed loudly and my lips, running my hands over my face to keep myself from crying. it didnt help though and a few tears escaped running down my cheeks. i sniffled and quickly wiped them away but more just kept coming.

"so this is where you went off to huh?" a voice asked from my right.

i quickly looked up to see Heechul staring straight ahead. i let out an annoyed laugh and nodded. "obviously" i scoffed and looked away quickly rubbing at my wet cheeks to dry them. i brought my legs into my chest and rested my head on my knees.

"its not healthy for you to be this upset" he said and dusted off the seat next to mine and sank into it crossing one leg over the other.

"a lot of things are unhealthy, why dont you tell that to Eunhyuk its unhealthy to watch so much . why dont you tell Onew its unhealthy to eat chicken so much? why dont you just tell the world that everything is unhealthy" i sneered glaring at nothing in front of me.

"smart " he snapped. "why dont you try and be happy for her huh? im not so big on her liking Kyuhyun either. but at least im supporting her and being her friend. at least im trying to keep her happy. you think i like the idea of them becoming an item? shes like my baby sister" Heechul hissed crossing his arms and glaring at the nothing in front of him.

"i get your trying to be supportive and help out. but just stop. its not helping at all" i said with an emotionless expression. "you think im not trying to be happy that she likes my friend instead of me? im trying really hard but you dont get how hard it is on me. all everyone sees is the outside. no one knows whats really going on underneath" i said bluntly.

"your right i  have no idea how hurt you feel. even when you seem hurt and upset im sure your probably hurting more underneath. Ryeowook, i know for fact your hurt and upset but you cant keep going on like this. soon enough there gonna be a couple i doubt theres anything you can do about it. i just want you to be happier before that" he said looking straight at me.

i didnt turn my attention to him at all yet. "yeah, your right. theres nothing i can do to stop that right? there was also nothing i could do from stopping myself from falling in love right?" i asked.

"thats true but-"

"but i could have ended my feelings for her a long time ago?" i asked.

"yeah-"

"thats just it. i tried hyung. i really tried. when she left for america i thought this is it im over her. but it didnt work while she was gone i found myself thinking about her 24/7. god must really hate me!" i clenched my fist digging my nails into my fleshy palms. i looked down and bit my lip.

"what did i ever do to deserve this?!" i asked and suddenly felt warm tears escape from my eyes as i began  crying. Heechuls chair screeched as he scooted closer and pulled me into a hug letting me cry on his shoulder. he pat my head, comforting me. "i hate this hyung! it hurts so much i dont want this anymore!!" i sobbed.

"i know. i know" he simply said and rubbed my back like a mother does with her crying child. soothingly.

should i really try and give up on her again?