Chapter 29

No Other

"Ah~! who is it?!" everyone was shouting as the car pulled up.

"are there more friends coming?!" Heechul asked.

"your not that special!" i muttered. but everyone had heard and stopped their shouting to laugh.

a Sedan parked near the end and we all waited for the person to step out. but the driver door opened and waved. we were all laughing hard when his car alarm went off. he tried saying something but we couldnt hear.

"you have no microphone! hurry and come over here!" Myungsoo scolded.

He ran over and did a fancy walk on the red carpet.

"we love you Kim Gyeongjin~!!" a bunch of us sang out loudly for him.

"im close to him but i didnt call him!" Myungsoo said pointing to Gyeongjin.

"hes in your agency right?" Kyunlim asked.

"our agency doesnt look after us" Gyeongjin said.

"did you arrange your own schedual and come here?" Kyunglim asked him.

"myungsoo had no idea" he nodded.

"did you drive all the way here?" she kept fireing off questions.

"neh!" he said. "jjinja?!" she asked. "its common! its already been 6 months" he said.

"doesnt your agency even look after their stars?!" Kyunglim asked again.

"we make no profits i cant give him a car" Myungsoo said looking down at her.

"well who called you?" Tony asked.

while we were all debating on who had called Gyeongjin Jonghun shouted out. "im embarressed! i called him!" he said raising his hand.

"really?!" Minho asked. "whats your relationship?"

"hes the ostrich that lives at our headquarters" Jonghun said.

"bwoh? you live together?!" Hyosung asked.

"hes really good at immitating the ostrich!" Jonghun said.

"Gyeongjin youve parked like that, now no one can get in" Myungsoo said pointing to the car. "park it properly" he said.

"we have a driver!"Hongki said gesturing to Eunhyuk who looked back baffeled.

"can you move the car?" Kyunglim asked.

"thatll be $2"Eunhyuk said holding out his hands and walking foreward.

Gyeongjin handed him the keys. "its in the car, all change is in the car" He said pushing Eunhyuk away.

"wow~ Eunhyuk is a good driver!" Kyunglim said.

"EunMi would know! she has him drive her everywhere!!" Heechul shouted looking down at me.

"thats because hes always over at my apartment!" i shot back.

"do you live with Eunhyuk?!" everyone burst out.

"ANI! my brother lives with me so some of the members are often over and spend the night!" i defended myself.

"what a cheeky girl!" Simon joked. i pouted and Jaekyung whacked the back of his head playfully.

"ANOTHER ONE!" Myungsoo shouted and another car pulled up this one was silver.

the person got out and we were all confused. "who is it?" we asked we fired off random names but none of them fit.

"dont you know me?" he asked.

"who?" i asked since i was actuall closest to him.

"im going" he said and turned around.

"come here! who are you!" Kyunglim shouted waving her hands for the guy to come back.

"dont you know me?" he asked again.

"who is it?" Myungsoo asked.

"are you an athlete?" he asked again.

"your clothes are small for you! please come over here" Kyunglim said tugging him towards the rest of us.

"tell us who you are and where your from" she said.

"im kim Juhyeong" he said.

"i know!" Min suddenly shouted. "i think i know him" she said.

"whats your job?" Tony asked.

"i dance" he said shyly.

"can you show us?" they asked and he nodded walking foreward he started doing more ballet moves. "WHOA~!" all the girls gasped.

"give him a hand!" Myungsoo clapped as Juhyeong finished.

"you go over and find your friend" Myungsoo said to Juhyeong.

he walked around and some boys shook his hand but then he stopped at Juri

"you left home, here you are" he said cheesily.

"bwoh?! are you two married?!" i shouted.

"who is he juri?" Kyunglim asked pointing to the two.

"hes my younger brother" she said shyly.

"only the hair length is different!" Simon shouted.

"hes handsom! dont avoid each other like that!" Hyosung complained.

"were not very close" Juhyeong said holding his hand out in front of him to prevent andymore closeness between him and his sister.

"then go on another show!" Heechul scolded.

we all laughed. "Heechul-ssi your so funny!" Kyunglim laughed.

"Here it comes!!" Myungsoo shouted and a black van drove up. the door opened. "who could it be?" he asked peering over.

"OPPA~!!!!" i screamed along with everyone else just they didnt scream 'OPPA~!!' 

Sangchu Ryeowook Key and Yesung walked over smiling happily. well Key had his Diva face on. i skipped over and hugged Ryeowook running straight past my brother who thought i was going to hug him instead.

He stood there frozen as Ryeowook and Key laughed at him along with everyone else. i laughed and walked back to everyone else.

"Sanghu, Key, Ryeowook, and Yesung" Myungsoo started.

"tell us what your friend is like" Kyunglim told them.

"this person has been in the states" Sangchu started.

"YEAH LE'S GO!" Eunhyuk shouted in broken english.

"COME ON! YEAH!" Minho shoted in broken english next.

"sorry he had tap water" Myungsoo said looking at Sangchu and the others.

"How about you Key?" Tony asked.

"This person looks normal but has a terrible personality" He said nodding.

"ryewook" Myungsoo asked next.

"my friend has abs" he said nodding.

"i havnt revealed mine yet!!" Hongki declared.

"He said ABS not flabs!!!" i shouted back to Hongki.

"yah! i just havnt revealed them yet!" He snapped back.

"what about Yesung?" Kyunglim asked.

"this friend.....is a person that will run past her own brother and hug his band mate!" Yesung snapped glaring at me. everyone laughed at me and i turned away to hide my red face.

"now who are there friends?" Minho asked.

"if you think about it, each person described a trait of Eunmi's, shes been to the states, looks normal but has a terrible personality, has abs, and ran past her own brother to hug his bandmate"  Heechul sneered.

i laughed and looked back at him. "YAH!" i snapped.

"Sangchu who is your friend?" Myungsoo said laughing. 

he nodded and slowly walked over. "Im here as Yunji's friend" he said.

"why didnt i know? i called him also!" Min shouted. "ME TO!" Hongki whinned.

"WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME?!"Heechul snapped at Hongki.

"Key" Myungsoo said telling Key to go next.

"annyeong my chingu" he said walking straight for Minho, shaking his hand and hugging him.

"YAH! i called you!" i pouted pointing at Key. 

he laughed covering his cheeks. "Mianhae" he bowed apologizing.

"Yesung go to your chingu!" Tony said.

He slowly walked over to me and flicked my forehead. "ah!!" i whinned rubbing the spot. "what was that for?!" i complained.

"for running another guy and not your oppa first!" he snapped and laughed hugging me.

everyone laughed at our bonded relationship. "those two really do get along really well!" Heechul shouted pointing down at us. we laughed and looked back to the front.

"Ryeowook" Myungsoo said. and Ryeowook just looked at Eunhyuk cutely and waddled over. "annyeong my chingu" he said cutely and hugged Eunhyuk.

"Im so happy to see you!" Heechul shouted running down and grabbing Yesung along with him pulling them into a group hug with Eunhyuk and Ryeowook.

"WE ARE SUPER JUNIOR!" they shouted doing there little chant and holding out a peace sign.

"annyeonghaseyo~" Key and Minho bowed. "we are SHINee~" they said their little chant holding up a fist and smiling cutely.

"all the friends are here now, lets go to the classroom!" Myungsoo said.