Im Here

No Other

"Ah~! im finally here~!!" i groaned happily taking in a big breath of fresh air. I began walking to the bagage claim where I was suppposed to meet EunHyuk who should have found my bags by now. as i was walking a small group croweded me. i smiled and gladley signed autographs and took pictures for them. i looked up with a happy smile and saw a familiar head heading my way. i thanked the fans for there support and started walking away. as soon as i was out of the mob i broke into a run attacking Eunhyuk in a hug that sent him stumbling back.

"ah~!" he shouted trying to regain his balance while laughing."its good to see you too Eun Mi-ah" he laughed hugging me back.

"same! did you get my lugage?" i asked him.

"neh, but...." he said looking down  at the bags that were both open spilling out its contentce.

my eyes widened and i dropped down trying to shove everything back in before anyone could see my . "yah~! dont just stand there help me!!" i pleaded trying to close one bag. he quickly got down and began putting everything back in its bag struggling to zip it up. 

when we finished we were both sitting on the suitcases and just randomly started laughing. 

"ok then, we should get you to SME, im sure the presidant is looking forward to seeing you!" Eunhyuk said grabbing both my bags and waiting for me to follow him outside.

"neh! im so excited! did you see my performance?!?! what about Oppa?" i asked.

"neh! we all saw it! your brother was so shocked! he kept asking 'are you sure thats my sister? this girls way to good to be my sister!'" he laughed. "oh and at some parts in your dancing, he freaked out trying to cover the TV so we wouldnt see what he calls 'dirty dancing' he kept saying he was going to scold you for the clothes you were also wearing" he laughed.

"omo Oppa hasnt changed much at all has he?" i laughed.

"ani. if anything, since he saw your debut hes gone completely crazy, not wanting any of us to see you" he said.

"aigoo~! that pabo, does he think im still a little girl?!" i laughed.

"ah! sorry i forgot Hyung is here to! its just me and Heechul for now everyone else is in Japan" Eunhyuk said as we saw Heechul running to us waving his arms like crazy.

"EUN MI-AH!!" he screamed tackling me in a hug and swinging me around.

"heechul-ah~" i said struggling for breath.

"yah! heechul-oppa!" he scolded.

i laughed, and Eunhyuk pulled heechul from me. "yah! thats enough, lets not kill her before she gets to SME" Eunhyuk smirked giving my luggage to Heechul who took it to the back and put it in the trunk. i got in the front with Eunhyuk and heechul got in the back.

"yah! so Eun Mi! i saw your performance! it was amazing! we didnt know you had talent!" heechul siad.

Eunhuk burst into laughter as i turned around and started beating Heechul.

"anio! thats not what i ment! thats not what i ment!" He cried.

"pabo!" i spat as i turned back around pouting.

"aish~! you havnt changed a bit either!" Heechul mumbled. "you still have that horrible temper" he grumbled.

"well youve changed a lot oppa" i said sweetly. "your practically an Ajusshi!" i spat.

"YAH~! YOU STILL GOT THAT CRAPPY ATITUDE TOO!!!!" he yelled.

"isnt that why you guys all love me?" i asked turning around and using my Ageyo.

Heechul finally caved. "wait till she meets Kyuhyun though, i dont she'll be much of a match for his sharp tounge" Eunhyuk.

"yeah, but this is Eun Mi. the QUEEN of sharp tounge" Heechul said defending me.

"molla. i guess were going to find out" Eunhyuk grinned.

"YAH! dont start ploting crap! im right here!" i snapped slapping his am.

"anio! were not!" he complained

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH! YOUR STILL TO YOUNG!!" Heechul snapped.

"OPPA~! im almost 23!" i snapped.

"aish! just wait till your brother sees you!" Heechul groaned.

i ignored him and turned to Eunhyuk oppa. "oppa~ when were done at SMENT can you take me to my apartment?" i asked.

"arraso" he said 

"YAH WHATS WITH THE MOOD CHANGE ALL OF A SUDDEN!!" Heechul screeched.

"shes and actress too hyung didnt you know that?" Eunhyuk asked.

"i would...of she ever decided to CALL me!!!" he snapped.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING!!!! I JUST GOT HERE AND YOUR YELLING!!" I screamed.

"your yelling to!" i snapped back.

"AISH!!! BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!!!" Eunhyul screamed.

heechul and i both sank back in our seats and shut up.

"THANK YOU!!!" Eunhyuk said sarcastically.

"you know your happy tp see me oppa~!" i sang, talking just to piss him off