Kyu-Mi

No Other

i had gone through the first half of the concert and was now on stage with my brother. 

     yesung       Eun Mi       both

Oneuldo nae gieogeul ttarahemaeda
I gil kkeuteseo seoseongineun na
Dasin bol sudo eomneun niga nareul butjaba
Naneun tto I gireul mutneunda
Neol bogo sipdago
Tto ango sipdago
Jeo haneulbomyeo gidohaneun nal
Niga animyeon andwae
Neo eobsin nan andwae
Na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
Na apado joha
Nae mam dachyeodo joha nan
Geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka

Na du beon dasineun
Bonael su eopdago
Na neoreul itgo salsun eopdago
Niga animyeon andwae
Neo eobsin nan andwae
Na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
Na apado joha
Nae mam dachyeodo joha nan
Geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka
Nae meongdeun gaseumi
Neol chajaorago
Sorichyeo bureunda
Neon eodinneungeoni
Naui moksori deulliji annni

Naegeneun
Na dasi sarado
Myeot beoneul taeeonado

Harudo niga eobsi sal su eomneun na
Naega jikyeojul saram
Naega saranghal saram nan
Geurae nan neo hanamyeon chungbunhanikka
Neo hanaman saranghanikka

 

 

I guess people really liked it because they were yelling Eunsung. my brother was chuckling as he sat on the floor of the stage eating pocky while i protested into the mic.

"YAH!! THATS GROSS!! I CANT DATE MY BLOOD BROTHER!!! I DONT DO INCESEST!!" that had t he crowd and my brother both laughing.

"EUN MI NOONA~!!!!"  i heard happy yells which made me smile. something was thrown on the stage and i walked over to see what it was. it was a box.......of condoms. i picked it up inspecting it and then dropped it cracking up. Yesung came over to see why i was rolling on the ground with laughter. his eyes widened at the condoms and he picked them up holding them above his head. 

"YAH! WHO THREW THIS?! ILL KILL YOU!!!" he screamed.

it was way too funny. then Heechul inched his way onstage and grabbed them out of yesungs hands. "ill take these, youll never use them" he said but into yesungs mic by accident, everyone started laughing while my brothers face turned red.

next i had to sing my duet with EunHyuk who i was somewhat excited to perform with. the stage  crew brought out two stools, mic stands, and a guitar. 

 (imgaine Eun Mi is playing guitar, and singing the chorus, and second verse, along with the ending, other then Eunhyuks weird...noises.. and her english is much more fluent. both are sharing the brigde-third verse after second chorus. then Eunhyuk takes over the rest.)

i couldnt help but chuckle at Eunhyuks silly-ness. god i love my oppa. i thought watching him make wierd noises. when we finished i was tierd and Eunhyuk was talking with the fans.

"yah~ were going to bring two fans up arraso?" hyuk said and the crowd screamed.

he got up and went to the edge of the stage. then held his hand out to the girls he quickly grabbed one by the wrist and helped her scramble up.

"yah! dont just pick your fans!" i complained.

he looked at me and laughed. then went searching for a boy. he found one and helped a young boy around 16 get up.

he then brought them over to me. i stood up and we let them take our seats.

"so whats your name?" we asked them.

"kyung Ae Sook" the girl said.

"Byung Habaek" the boy said shyly peeking at me from under his bangs.

"AISH hes so cute!" i laughed moving his bangs out of his eyes and smiled at him. he blushed as i tucked his hair behind his ears.

"do you guys know the bo peep dance by Tara?'' i asked.

they both nodded.

"then will you two dance with us?" i asked.

the girl nodded quickly looking at Eun Hyuk.

the  boy nodded slowly.

"ASSA!!!" i cheered and pulled the boy too his feet.

Tara's song started playing and we immediatly started dancing too it. Eun Hyuk messed up which made all four of us laugh at him.

"arraso~! kumawo!!" i thanked hugging  the girl and then the boy.

the boy waved a finger at me telling me to lean in. i did and he quickly pecked my cheek blushing.

i giggled and smiled bowing to him.

security escorted them off the stage.

then i had my duets with Kyuhyun.

 

KYUHYUNS P.O.V:

i watched that boy peck Eun Mi and couldnt help but smile to myself, shes such a cute character. i thought. she was having a lot of fun with her brother and Eun Hyuk on stage and i enjoyed watching her smile instead of smirk.

she turned around and caught me watching her. she flashed me a cute smile and waved. just that one moment was enough to stop my breathing and make my heart pound faster. why? i dont know....but it did.

she came off the stage for a break and was rushed to her changing room before i could say a word to her. probably to get changed and rest up. she looked completley exahusted.

i sighed and grabbed my mic heading on stage with hyungs to perform our last 2 songs before my duets with Eun Mi.

50 minutes later Eun Mi was sitting on stage by herself

i started singing as i headed on the stage to join her and soon she joined in. i liked the sound of our voices together, it was pretty.

finally we reached our last song. apparently she DID change it to my everything.

 

i had to go back stage first where they gave me a pink rose and told me i had to give it to her at the end of the song. so i hid it behind my back as i walked on the stage standing next to her. i slipped the rose into my back pocket so that the bud wouldnt get crushed and so that i could use both hands to hold the mic.

{Kyu Both Eun Mi}

The loneliness of nights alone 
the search for strength to carry on 
my every hope has seemed to die 
my eyes had no more tears to cry 
then like the sun shining up above 
you surrounded me with your endless love 
Coz all the things I couldn't see are now so clear to me 



You are my everything 
Nothing your love won't bring 
My life is yours alone 
The only love I've ever known 
Your spirit pulls me through 
When nothing else will do 
Every night I pray 
On bended knee 
That you will always be 
My everything 


Now all my hopes and all my dreams 
are suddenly reality 
you've opened up my heart to feel 
a kind of love that's truly real 
a guiding light that'll never fade 
there's not a thing in life that I would ever trade 
for the love you give it won't let go 
I hope you'll always know 


You are my everything 
Nothing your love won't bring 
My life is yours alone 
The only love I've ever known 
Your spirit pulls me through 
When nothing else will do 
Every night I pray 
On bended knee 
That you will always be 
My everything 


You're the breath of life in me 
the only one that sets me free 
and you have made my soul complete 
for all time (for all time) 


You are my everything (you are my everything) 
Nothing your love won't bring (nothing your love won't bring) 
My life is yours alone (alone) 
The only love I've ever known 
Your spirit pulls me through (your spirit pulls me through) 
When nothing else will do (when nothing else will do) 
Every night I pray (I pray) 
On bended knee (on my knee) 
That you will always be 
be my everything 


chorus repeats 

[almost spoken:] Every night I pray 
down on bended knee 

that you will always be 
my everything 

oh my everything 

as the song slowly finished i pulled the rose out from my back pocket and brought it around my opposite side so she wouldnt see it and stuck it right under her face.

she seemed taken aback as if she didnt know this was happening...maybe she didnt...

she slowly took it between her small fingers and held it at an angle close to her body smiling at me happily then to the crowd.

apparently they were now shouting Kyu-Mi...where do they get these ideas from?!?!