Chapter 27

No Other

"Yesterday a local star!" Myungsoo said holding out his hand looking at camera one

"Today a national star!" kyunglim said looking at camera two.

"Tomorrow, a global...twinkle twinkle~ top star~" Tony sanf waving his hands lightly.

"KBS national star school~! this is Oh! My School!!" Myungsoo shouted clapping his hands.

he started singing a carol song.

"dashing throught the snow on a one-horse open sleigh~" he pointed to Hongki who was sitting next to me and, Hongki started a new song. "Rudolf the red nose reindeer, had a very shiny nose" Hongki looked at me and i started another song. "You better not cry, you better not pout, im telling you why~"

"Jonghun~" Tony said and Jonghun started another song.

"jingle bells jingel bells jingle all the way"

"Principal!" i shouted pointing to the principal happily. 

we wre all still clapping waiting for him to start a song. "In the city~" he sang slowly.

"why did you sing that? its so slow" Simon pointed out teasingly.

Myungsoo looked around the classroom not sure what to do next. then continued clapping, "Silver bells~ Silver bells"` he said causing us all to start laughing. "im at the age to go to a silver town now" he admited.

"its been a week since we met" he said getting our attentions back. "EunMi your finally joining us again~ how have you been?" he asked looking at me with a smirk.

"yah, napuen no" i scoffed.

"bwoh!?" he asked confused and shocked.

"yah~" everyone started laughing at my reply. "why are you being like this?!" Simon asked looking around.

"ah~! its because of what happened at the idol picnic wasnt it!!" Jonghun said clapping his hands together and smirking.

"what? i didnt watch it, what happened?" Min asked.

"ANI! yah Choi Jonghun your just saying this now because your still mad i voted you last in looks" i said pointing a finger at him accusingly.

"so what if i was mad!" he pouted crossing his arms.

"what happened at the idol picnic?" Jaekyung asked.

"didnt noona end up crying a lot because she was scared or something?" Minho asked finally speaking up.

"yah! i cried because Myungsoo-ah-"

"how dare you talk to me informally!" he said out of no where with a straight face.

i couldnt handel it and ended up laughing unable to finish my story.

"he made EunMi go into a 'haunted' forest adn had Kim Hyun Joong dress up along with 4minutes Hyuna, to scare us.  Eun Mi was really scared and ended up crying" Eunhyuk said.

"i watched it and it seemed like she got really close with Kyuhyun-ssi, he was taking very good care of her" Hongki said.

"yah, are you trying to start a scandel?" i asked him bluntly giving him an icey glare. he chuckled and looked away shyly.

"Look! its really snowing outside!" Hongki said changing the subject.

we all looked out the window pointing happily. "its a white christmas!" Simon said.

"it is!" Min agreed.

"wait Eunhyuk" Kyunglim said suddenly pointing to Eunhyuk.

"he looks familiar" Hyosung said pointing at him and laughing.

"Like Juwon from secret garden!" she said laughing.

"do you know where this is from?" Eunhyuk asked he had an embarressed but joking smile on his face. "a craftsman in italy took care with each peice of hair!" he said.

"does he make italian towels?" Simon asked.

"neh" Eunhyuk nodded.

Hongki and i were laughing and clapping out hands together joyfully.

"are you a regular now?" Myungsoo asked.

"neh? im aming higher than that" Eunhyuk leaned over and nodded.

"hes aiming for Tonys spot" Kyunglim said.

the three laughed at tony. "Tony hasnt said a word since we started" Kyunglim pointed out.

"i feel really uncomfortable" Tony finally said looking the complete opposite direction from Eunyhuk.

 

we started a new game where they revealed wishes that some people wrote and revealed them after everyone had guessed.

"whos wishes are these?" Kyunglim asked moving on to the next small board.

"'to have a girlfriend'-it must be from a man!" she said. 

"its not simon D he has a girlfriend" Myungsoo said looking over to Simon D.

"is it Hongki?" Simon D asked. 

"i think its Hongki!" i said agreeing with Simon.

"he writes like a girl" Kyunglim said looking at the writting on the small board.

"'to have a girlfriend and not get caught'- bwoh? is it Hongki?" She asked reading the next wish.

"'to still remain popular even if i do get caught'-He thinks hes popular!" Kyunglim laughed.

"TONY!"Jaekyung shouted. i clapped and laughed at her honest answer and she laughed along with me.

"aniyo! it has to be hongki! he thinks hes popular!!" i said looking over at the embarressed Hongki next to me.

"i think its Jonghun" Hongki said eyeing his hyung. " or Eunhyuk" he nodded looking over at Eunhyuk.

"i think its Eunhyuk" Eunhyuk said nodding as if he was a different person. we all laughed at him.

"who?" Kyunglim asked laughing.

"Eunhyuk" He repeated looking down to hide his face. "that kind of stuff is typical from him" he said looking at the small board.

"lets see who it is then!" she said and pulled the paper off and sure enough it was Eunyhuk's wishes.

"can i ask something?" i raised my hands. "do you lose popularity if your in a relationship?" i asked.

"if the celebirty you like has a lover it cant be avoided. Your fans might love you less" he said looking down and nodding.

"they could still be your fan" Hongki said.

"they dont like you because they want to date you" Eunhyuk said looking up at him.

we chuckled and nodded. "thats a good point!" we agreed.

"next!" Kyunglim said pulling out the new board. "Hongki to succeed. Hongki to earn money. Hongki to be happy" she read.

"who could this be?" Myungsoo asked looking around.

"ah! Simon D!" Min said raising her hand.

"i think its EunMi noona! she and Hongki have one of those love hate relationships!" Minho said.

"aniyo, its not me" i defended myself.

"but you did rate Hongki as thrid best looking in FtIsland" Jonghun pointed out.

"bwoh? jjinja?" Hongki asked happily.

"i did but you were third. Jaejin-ah is still first" i mumbled.

"i think its Jonghun!" Jaekyun said comeing to my defense.

"ani Simon D oppa!" Min said.

"i think its Hongki" Tony said.

"aniyo it isnt me!" Hongki waved his hands out in fron of himself.

"it must be Jonghun. im not that immature" Hongki said pointing to Jonghun.

"How poor, unsuccesful and un-happy is Hongki for someone to wish these things?" Myungsoo suddenly asked looking over the board. we laughed at them and Hongki got sort of embarressed.

"lets see who it is" Kyunglim said and pulled off the paper relvealing Simon D's big forehead. "what a suprise!" they said shocked that it was truely Simon D.

"whats with that photot?" Minho asked trying to cover up his laguhter. everyone was trying to hold in their laughter.

"look at his forehead!" Jaekyung laughed.

"stop using that photo!" Simon shoted but he was also laughing at it.

"next!" Kyunglim said and pulled out the last board.